Purple Wraath review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Wraath review

I started taking Purple Wraath not long a month ago or so. Previous to taking it I had used many NO products but felt they were all just fireworks and not really pushing results, just pump and muscle feel.

Since starting PW, I notice my recovery time is faster, I dont get as sore as I used to even with my average workout being 16 to 20 sets per bodypart.
    I get solid energy while taking it as well. My strength and size continue to grow with each workout.

Only problem I had was mixability which I found in the end, I just needed a shaker cup. Also it makes my face tingle sometimes, just kind of a weird sensation LOL.

Would I recomment this product? Absolutely. My younger brother who lifts with me also supplements with it, as well as a few ironheads who work with us at Target, have also jumped on Purple Wraath.

Thanks for making a high quality product.
    12 week complete Mass FX/Hyperdrol2 log: http://forum.anabolicx.com/index.php?showtopic=3321
    Current Rampage 2 Log: http://forum.anabolicx.com/index.php?showtopic=4496

Originally posted by joeflex73
    I started taking Purple Wraath not long a month ago or so. Previous to taking it I had used many NO products but felt they were all just fireworks and not really pushing results, just pump and muscle feel.

Since starting PW, I notice my recovery time is faster, I dont get as sore as I used to even with my average workout being 16 to 20 sets per bodypart.
    I get solid energy while taking it as well. My strength and size continue to grow with each workout.

Only problem I had was mixability which I found in the end, I just needed a shaker cup. Also it makes my face tingle sometimes, just kind of a weird sensation LOL.

Would I recomment this product? Absolutely. My younger brother who lifts with me also supplements with it, as well as a few ironheads who work with us at Target, have also jumped on Purple Wraath.

Thanks for making a high quality product.
    Great review.
    My experience with it is similar to yours and I'm also doing higher volume workouts (20-25 sets for larger bodyparts).
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    Looks for the ads, coming soon!
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

Working...
    X