WB Questions???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WB Questions???

I was wondering what was in WB that makes it double as a GH at night and what's in it that helps you sleep deeper. I started taking it at night a few days ago and I have definitely slept deeper/better. I wake up feeling like I actually got some good sleep. I rarely sleep good because of a back injury I got many years ago when I started lifting. I'm thinking about taking it just at night since I'm taking GB pre-workout.

Originally posted by TX1174
    I was wondering what was in WB that makes it double as a GH at night and what's in it that helps you sleep deeper. I started taking it at night a few days ago and I have definitely slept deeper/better. I wake up feeling like I actually got some good sleep. I rarely sleep good because of a back injury I got many years ago when I started lifting. I'm thinking about taking it just at night since I'm taking GB pre-workout.
    thanks for the feedback. its a combo of mostly the aee and oee, but some other things play some minor roles as well.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I'm thinking about taking it just at night since I'm taking GB pre-workout.
      Very good thinking IMO

Also consider adding GlycerGROW for pre-workout

Comment

I ordered PW and should be getting it tomorrow. I'll add GlycerGROW at some point. I like to see how my body responds to each product. My thinking is this. If I'm taking three different supplements and I feel real good while working out I would like to know if my body is responding to just one specific supplement. If I'm taking two or even three I'm not sure which one is doing the job. I would like to think the synergy of all of them is making me feel good but from my experiences in the past I just don't respond to some supplements. I'm sure everyone has experienced this.

Comment

I ordered PW and should be getting it tomorrow. I'll add GlycerGROW at some point. I like to see how my body responds to each product. My thinking is this. If I'm taking three different supplements and I feel real good while working out I would like to know if my body is responding to just one specific supplement. If I'm taking two or even three I'm not sure which one is doing the job. I would like to think the synergy of all of them is making me feel good but from my experiences in the past I just don't respond to some supplements. I'm sure everyone has experienced this.
          thats the smart way to do it.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)