Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Superman RETURNS 6.27.2006 Thread

Anyone else excited for this movie?

No, not at all. When are they (movie type producers and directors) going to start realizing that if your going to try and sell me on somebody being all bad ass and tough they better damn well AT LEAST be as big as me.

That guy has no chest, marginally developed tris, insignificant bis, and non-existant forearms. Sorry, I realize he's supposed to be super strong thanks to his illegal immigrant status and all, but couldn't they have at least shoved his butt into a gym before filming?

Comment

Originally posted by GimpyPaw
      No, not at all. When are they (movie type producers and directors) going to start realizing that if your going to try and sell me on somebody being all bad ass and tough they better damn well AT LEAST be as big as me.

That guy has no chest, marginally developed tris, insignificant bis, and non-existant forearms. Sorry, I realize he's supposed to be super strong thanks to his illegal immigrant status and all, but couldn't they have at least shoved his butt into a gym before filming?
      I will refrain from flaming you because you don't know what you're talking about.

I shall enlighten you in the morning.

Here's a little bit now:

He DID "shove his butt" into the gym, for many months too. The PRODUCERS / DIRECTOR of the film did not want him to get any bigger than what you see. Do NOT blame Brandon Routh. Blame the powers that be.

Comment

Someone send superman some GlycerGROW

Comment

Originally posted by boyscouT™
          I will refrain from flaming you because you don't know what you're talking about.

I shall enlighten you in the morning.

Here's a little bit now:

He DID "shove his butt" into the gym, for many months too. The PRODUCERS / DIRECTOR of the film did not want him to get any bigger than what you see. Do NOT blame Brandon Routh. Blame the powers that be.
          No, I do know what I'm talking about. "The PRODUCERS / DIRECTOR of the film did not want him to get any bigger than what you see." Exactly my point. It's just like The Lord of the Rings was. I enjoyed the trillogy very much, but guys who swing swords and axes to stay alive tend to be a little more "developed" than the actors they chose.

Comment

Originally posted by GimpyPaw
            No, I do know what I'm talking about. "The PRODUCERS / DIRECTOR of the film did not want him to get any bigger than what you see." Exactly my point. It's just like The Lord of the Rings was. I enjoyed the trillogy very much, but guys who swing swords and axes to stay alive tend to be a little more "developed" than the actors they chose.
            Well, we know that he was 'big' in one area if you believe the rumors of the graphic effects guys having to tone down his 'package' based on the belief that Superman sporting a huge wang would turn off audiences.

And the movie looks awesome IMO.
            Back to the basics!

Comment

I don't have high expectations for the movie but I will go see it anyways. I'm sure I will enjoy it but at the same time be a bit dissapointed because there is so much potential when making SuperMan movies.
              -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
              -Jack Bauer

Comment

5 days...

Comment

2 days..

Comment

Where are you located at? SUPERMAN don't come out until the 28th here. Im pumped to see it..
                    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Originally posted by House72
                      Where are you located at? SUPERMAN don't come out until the 28th here. Im pumped to see it..
                      It premieres at 10pm on June 27th in many theaters .

Comment

how the hell does SUPERMAN get big anyways? by going to the gym and lifting dumbbells?

he would have to fly his ass to a black hole and lift rocks there to gain any muscle, so why would he have outrageous amount of muscle on earth when everything is light as a feather to him?
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by boyscouT™
                          Superman RETURNS 6.27.2006
                          I NEVER LEFT !

Comment

i saw a preview on tivo, looks cool. will see it wednesday night.
                            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole
                            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood 2
                            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                            Blue Up
                            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                              how the hell does SUPERMAN get big anyways? by going to the gym and lifting dumbbells?

he would have to fly his ass to a black hole and lift rocks there to gain any muscle, so why would he have outrageous amount of muscle on earth when everything is light as a feather to him?
                              exactly!

Supes would have to bench press mountains, squat buildings, and deadlift bridges.

Comment

Working...
                              X