• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, ive lost 6 pounds, which is weird.

Comment

Day 14

Initial Thoughts and Day Overview:

i actually took a day off of everything yesterday, so i could hit the weights hard today

felt great going into the workout. all my lifts went up 5 pounds from last wednesday, giving me new maxes in all my lifts!!!!!!

Pump: 10/10

drank 1.5 gals during the workout. insane

Endurance: 10 the usual

Overall: I give it an 10 body and mind were synergic today. it was sweet.

Workout Routine:
      FULL BODY (as described above)

Cardio Routine:
      ran 5 miles, 40 mins

heart rate ~170

Supps- GG, GREEN MAG+WB pre, PW during

update - knee is no longer a problem, my strength/conditioning coach (owner of gym) corrected my form, so i squatted great today

DIET: See above. its the same everyday.

Comment

congrats on the new PR's, man

jdouchebag for president

Comment

Day 15 & 16

Day 15-

Usual cardio day

cardio- 5 miles ran in 35 minutes

took GM pre, whey post

endurance good, all was well

day 16

great workout today, increased my bent row by 10 since last week (maybe a mental thing, but who knows, i keep making gains)

Pump: 9/10

i think i was carb depleted, because the pump wasnt there like it has been, but still good none the less

Overall: I give it an 9. a little lackluster but still increased poundage

still at 182

Workout Routine:

Cardio Routine:
          ran 5 miles, 40 mins

heart rate ~170

Comment

lol slightly ot, but 4 cottage cheese meals a day!!! AddiiccccT!!
            I love that stuff, could eat it every meal lol

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
              I feel your pain man

Comment

lol yup, people ask me "how do you do it?"

i look at my stomach and smile, "its easy"

and no, im not being vain, but if you treat yourself right in the kitchen, you treat your whole body right

Comment

Day 17-

took GM + PW post - tasted delicious. fatigue and endurance levels all normal.

day 18

day off

on a side not, i have not been lazy with my log, its just there is not much to write about that already hasnt been written by me. the green mag contributes to my great endurace and strength gains (obviously why im testing it)

also, i would like to but obviously i cant really say the GM was the catylst that helped me increase definition around my abdominal area. there are too many factors to single it out, however, i think it synergistically worked together with the purple wraath and whey protein to really give me great results so far

lookin forward to hitting the weights hard tomorrow after work!!!!!

Comment

day 19

mediocore workout today. dont know what was wrong with me today. i added more weight to my t-bar row (this has really grown exponentially) and to my lat pulldowns. drank 1 gal of water during workout, pump wasnt there like it has been

Pump: 7/10

dont know what the problem was here. i drank a lot of water. maybe stress is getting to me, as i am moving on saturday

Overall: I give it an 7. worst workout ive had while doing this log. its gotta be the stress.

now at 181

Workout Routine:

Cardio Routine:
                    ran 5 miles, 40 mins

heart rate ~160

Comment

dude ... it's all stress ..... believe me ..... i'm finally getting settled into my new home and I was a head case for the weeks leading up to my move and the month following .... at least you still got the workout done .... and congrats on upping the T-bar's
                      jdouchebag for president

Comment

Day 20-

GM pre, PW post followed by whey shake

MMA workout for an hour afterwards

energy levels decent.

Comment

day 21

i must really be a head case. all of a sudden i feel like a head case. i felt great all day, WAITING to get to workout. I was going to change things up with that new workout i posted on the site (just to mix things up) and things went horribly wrong. i wasnt lifting anywhere near my repping weight.

THEN a stupid douche bag game in the gym (this guy tried to come between me and my 3 yr GF, so i kind of HATE him) normally when i see him it doesnt bug me, but for some reason it just set me off.

i was about 3/5s done with my workout and then all of a sudden i didnt want to work out any more. i lost all pump, all motivation to lift.

i think it is a combination of things. like i said before, i am moving on saturday and i have to do a million things before hand, utilities, etc its really been a pain in the ass. PLUS i think my moderate carb diet has caught up to me. meaning i will have to increase my carb intake a little bit.

i will NOT have the chance to weight train until MONDAY, but i plan on still taking GM everyday. I will use this time to get my head on straight, and reconnect my mind and muscle.

I will be running my usual cardio tho. i just wont be weight training.
                          this means I will be extending my LOG by 5 days.
                          its frustrating because im so close, and then this happens.

sorry to let anyone down, but the adjustment to the real world has been tough.

Pump: 6/10
                          like i said, it was horrible from the start

Endurance: 7 first time in months my endurance has sucked

Overall: I give it an 5. worst workout ive had EVER i think

Workout Routine:

Cardio Routine:
                          ran 5 miles, 40 mins

heart rate ~160

Comment

Hard day it sounds like bro, take these next few 'weight-free' days to get your head straight and refind your focus. Sometimes a break is all we need to go back and hit it hardcore. I have faith you'll do fine.

SCT
                            Back to the basics!

Comment

Working...
                            X