Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 2

Initial Thoughts and Day Overview:

i was still relatively fatiqued from my heavy workout on wednesday, but I tried to pump it out. The GM tasted great, went down smooth.

Pump: 8/10

This was a usual pump for me. Felt like i was bustin out, but nothing I havent felt before. THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT. in my own grading terms, ive never felt anything higher than an 8. i react well to GG, NO, and creatine products, so its never been a problem. (10 being i feel the ultimate power)

Endurance: 10 Ship shape, i was sipping PW durin my workout, i was even super setting all my exercises so i can make it to my MMA/JKD class (i hate being rushed)

Overall: I give it an 8. My lower back and and legs are starting to become a little sore, i might need to up my carb intake a little bit. (might just be shin splints, ill have to wait and see)

Workout Routine:
    FULL BODY (as described above)

Cardio Routine:
    Ran 20 minutes, 10 mph

300 cals burned

Supps- GG, GREEN MAG pre PW during

DIET: See above. its the same everyday.

Comment

update from day 2

my mma cardio was brutal last night, but i had tons of energy and i felt good the entire evening. i didnt feel "flat" . dont know if i can attribute this to the green mag, but either way, it felt great putting my body through the wringer.

Comment

Day 3

off day today. taking a complete day off today (need to recupe after a tough week)

took daily serving of GM. when i flex, i feel a semi pump. feels good. i especially feel in my chest and lats.

for future notice, i will be only rating workouts, but i will be making daily observations.

Comment

day 4

took it pre cardio, endurance was up a little bit. ill be posting new pics in a little while.

once again i wasnt fatiging as easily. is the GM? well ladies and gents we shall see. ill give it 2 more weeks, if my endurance stays up, then its safe to say GM is a very quality product.

mmm hm.

EDIT- ran 2 miles, did boxing/mma workout for 1.5 hrs.
          Last edited by jaymdubbs; 06-25-2006, 08:44 PM.

Comment

You have an amazing Bruce Lee type figure man, almost like sinewy even. Good detail so far, and I'm in awe of your cardio-type endurance!

Cheers,
            Josh
            Back to the basics!

Comment

thanks a lot truth, its funny u mention that because the bruce lee figure is what im truly aiming for, not too big, but defined. ive come to the conclusion that i may not be able to become truly chiseled as i have extra skin from my larger days, but i still make every effort to.

thanks for the encouragement man!

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
                thanks a lot truth, its funny u mention that because the bruce lee figure is what im truly aiming for, not too big, but defined. ive come to the conclusion that i may not be able to become truly chiseled as i have extra skin from my larger days, but i still make every effort to.

thanks for the encouragement man!
                No problem man, I think that if you keep up this badass work you'll get to where you want to be. Even if you never get to exactly Bruce Lee, you've already obtained "Bad Ass"..

Back to the basics!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59dbJ...FDB005&index=0

me messing around on the bag

Comment

Very nice hand speed bro! The only thing missing was a nice flying knee, hehe.
                    Back to the basics!

Comment

day 5

i have not worked out, but im making an alteration to my training protocol before i get too far in.

instead of my HIIT cardio after my lifting, i will now be running 5 miles at a moderate intensity (around 150-60 heart rate)

i decided this because at work im pretty much stationary for 8 hrs and feel i need to be burning a few more calories

AND i decided its time for a little change up too.

Comment

south paw

i was also hoping for a flying knee

Comment

hahahah

the next one ill be sure to throw a knew in there

actually i am right handed, but i prefer to lead with my most powerful hand in front, with my weakest in the back (to gain more momentum)

Comment

day 5

Day 5

Initial Thoughts and Day Overview:

my muscles were ready to go today, as i waited in anticipation to workout. no fatigue, my muscles were fully recovered. excited about the GM.
                            i mixed the WB capsules with the GM and it still tasted phenomonal.

Pump: 8/10

Same pump as the other day, except i felt it in my lats a bit more.
                            great workout tho.

Endurance: 10 Ship shape, i was sipping PW durin my workout. after my 1.5 hr workout i felt so good i ran my 5 mile right after.

Overall: I give it an 9. i felt great, full, and pumped my whole workout. very pleased thus far.

Workout Routine:
                            FULL BODY (as described above)

Cardio Routine:
                            ran 5 miles, 40 mins

heart rate ~150

Supps- GG, GREEN MAG+WB pre, PW during

DIET: See above. its the same everyday.

Comment

day 6

cardio- 5 miles ran in 40 minutes, then 1 hr MMA workout

took GM pre, took PW during MMA workout

less fatigued, tons of good energy.....

im feeling the GM!!!!!!!

no real pumps to speak of, im sort of carb depleted.
                              Last edited by jaymdubbs; 06-27-2006, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X