jaymdubb's GREEN MAG INTENSITY MMA log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 29 & 30

Both Just cardio days. Mixed the GM with the PW for after cardio refreshment. the new hills and valleys around my area are freakin insane, def. glad to have some help on the inside

endurance was good, but not as good as taking the GM pre. i have been experimenting this to offically find out if its placebo or not, (its not) i will detail everything i tried in my FINAL review of GM.

I counted wrong. in my few days off I still ended up doing cardio and using the GM pre for endurance purposes. (sorry tank i was in the process of moving so it messed my days up)

That concludes this log. This evening I will detail the FINAL log with detailed review.

I will also POST my "radioactive" log later in the night too where i put most of the CL stack to the ULTIMATE test (although it is a log for Black Hole)

i have declared war..... and im going to win
    Last edited by jaymdubbs; 07-24-2006, 11:43 AM.

Comment

jaymdubb's CONCLUSION of GREEN MAG

Review:

I have always responded well to creatine products, so I wasn't worried about Green Mag not working, especially since I responded well to Green Bulge.

So here it goes, THE REVIEW

Taste: 10

Kudos to the flavoring system of GM. It tastes like Kool Aid. The sourness of the green apple depends on how much water you add. You can White Blood to it and it wont affect the taste. You can even add the GM to PW for a fruity refreshing recovery drink.

Mixability: 10

Not gritty at all, mixes perfectly.

Effects: 10

I did two experiments. I took the GM pre workout, including cardio. During resistance training, I would stack the GM with Glycergrow, and experience insane pumps. During cardio i would still feel a slight pump while doing plyometrics and my MMA workouts.

Overall, I will give the GM a 10. IT was a great volumizer and definetely helped with the endurance of my cardio and workouts. (also because of the Purple Wraath too)

I am grateful for Controlled Labs letting me put its product through the wringer. I can honestly say Green Magnitude will be a STAPLE in my workout supplementation because of its plain and simple effectiveness.

Other results:

I am enclosing NEW photos taken today. I just had a carb refeed this weekend, so im carrying a little more water than usual. lol.

I posted the other day my biceps were up to 15 1/8.

to make it simple, i gained about 1/4 of an inch in all my measurements except my waist and abdomen. I lost 8 pounds, and during the GM i made all new PR's in ALL my lifts. i contribute this to the synergy of my proper diet, nutrition, AND supplementation to these gains and weight loss.

Thanks again for the opportunity!
      Attached Files

Comment

f-ing impressive bro! Awesome job with this log and with your progress.

SCT
        Back to the basics!

Comment

great final review ... good job on the log .... and congrats on all of your gains
          jdouchebag for president

Comment

Working...
          X