LancerV's GlycerGrow Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LancerV's GlycerGrow Review

First off this does not mix with water at all, forget what it says about DOES NOT mix well, it DOES NOT mix at all. I just throw back 2scoops in my mouth down with water, and take another two scoops and down with water.

I didnt feel much off of 2scoops and had no nauesa, so I took 4 scoops and my back workout was the best one Ive had in awhile.

This stuff seems to help with recovery also, I noticed that after doing 325x2 on DL (PR) The next day I was alot less sore than when I was doing 305x2. This stuff also seems to increase my vascularity, when I was working out I had all types of veins popping out of my arm, veins Ive never seen

Overall:9/10, the only downside is its mixablity, could you make these into pills and have the same effect?

Originally posted by LancerV
    First off this does not mix with water at all, forget what it says about DOES NOT mix well, it DOES NOT mix at all. I just throw back 2scoops in my mouth down with water, and take another two scoops and down with water.

I didnt feel much off of 2scoops and had no nauesa, so I took 4 scoops and my back workout was the best one Ive had in awhile.

This stuff seems to help with recovery also, I noticed that after doing 325x2 on DL (PR) The next day I was alot less sore than when I was doing 305x2. This stuff also seems to increase my vascularity, when I was working out I had all types of veins popping out of my arm, veins Ive never seen

Overall:9/10, the only downside is its mixablity, could you make these into pills and have the same effect?
    Thanks for the feedback !

Comment

Working...
    X