The "No More F***ING Around" Green Magnitude/White Blood Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Trial Day 45-

I went out with some friends tonight and did not lift.

-Daily Macros-

Too much beer. I did have a good diet going for the day prior to going out.

-Trial Day 46-

-Supplements-

Preworkout:

1 Scoop Green Magnitude 60 minutes prior to lifting

Postworkout:

3g of Prolab monohydrate

-The Workout-

Hang Clean and Push Press: 3x8x72.5

Hang Snatch: 3x8x52.5

Dumbell Shoulder Press: 3x8x25's

Lateral Raises: 3x8x15

Barbell Shrugs: 3x12x140

Increased the hang clean and push press weight as well as the hang snatch again. I also increased my lateral raises. Good workout overall!

Mood: Good

Focus: 8

Strength: 8

Endurance: 8

Pump: 7

Vascularity: 7

-Daily Macros-

+ =

Comment

• 8/7/06 - Monday - Legs/Abs - Round 3

-Trial Day 47-

-Supplements-

Preworkout:

Postworkout:

3g of Prolab monohydrate

-The Workout-

Squat: 3x8x140

Front Squat: 3x8x80

Good Morning: 1x8x60

Leg Extension: 1x15x50, 1x15x75, 1x15x100, 1x10x120

Abs: ?

BAck problems are back again. I'm about 1 more painful set of squats away from quiting them all together. My legs are plenty strong enough to handle 3x8x140 but for some reason my lower back tries to do all the work or something. I actually taped my last set but accidently deleted it so I'll have to get a vid up next leg day to show you guys my form. This is bullsht. I increased the weight on both front squats, which were fine, and back squats with ease. Legs were fine and aren't even close to failing on the lift but my back hurts too much! I didn't do the last two sets of GM's cause those hurt after the squats. I deadlift with no problems, I do bent BB rows with no problems but squats wreak havok on my lower back. I'm tired of this shit......

Mood: Bullshit

Focus: 7

Strength: 7

Endurance: 7

-Daily Macros-

+ =

Comment

• Bummer about the back, yes get us a vid so we can help out. Do you have a smith machine to do them on?

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
          Bummer about the back, yes get us a vid so we can help out. Do you have a smith machine to do them on?

I'm just not sure what to do. They were fine until I hit a max of about 3x8x165 back in late June and then my back started giving me trouble. Hence why I lowered the weight which worked for a while but then it came back. I thought I fixed it twice by adjusting my stance but thats been fruitles twice now too. WTF! What kinda of vid would be best for you guys to evaluate? Directly from the side?
          + =

Comment

• Maybe one from the side and one front or back. This way we can see positionong and if you lean to one side or not plus bar placement and some other things.

Comment

• 8/8/06 - Tuesday - Rest Day

-Trial Day 48-

-Supplements-

I've taken my dosing of Green Magnitude in accordance with my protocol for offdays: 1/2 Scoop Green Magnitude .

-Overview-

Still pissed about yesterday....

-Daily Macros-

3600 or something...

+ =

Comment

Maybe one from the side and one front or back. This way we can see positionong and if you lean to one side or not plus bar placement and some other things.

Thanks man. I'm gonna rock some fuking PR's on tomorrows Chest day to make me feel better!
                + =

Comment

• 8/9/06 - Wednesday - Chest/Tris - Round 4

-Trial Day 49-

-Supplements-

Preworkout:

Postworkout:

3g of Prolab monohydrate

-The Workout-

Barbell Bench Press: 3x8x146.25 *PR*

Incline Dumbell Press: 2x9x40's

Incline Dumbell Flyes: 3x10x30's

Bench DIPS: 1x12xBW, 1x12xBW+10, 1x12xBW+25, 1x12xBW+50

Good chest day! PR'ed on bench press again even if it was only an 1.25lbs. Got extra reps in on everything else. I did a shitload of bench dips and really like those. Had my triceps on fire!

Mood: Good

Focus: 9

Strength: 9

Endurance: 9

-Daily Macros-

I've been eating shit all day. My diet has been really fucked these past two weeks. I got a lot of shit in my life right now thats stressing me out and keeping me from doing the things I need to do. Hopefully I can push thru this slump I'm having.

+ =

Comment

• Sweet nice job on the PR, doesn't matter how much you wnet up as long as you go up.

I have been there myself just a few weeks back and I finaly got out of the slump. Just got to keep you head up and keep on keepin on. They gym is one of the best stress relief things you can do. My diet was crap too ate a bunch of stuff I shouldn't have and I am still feeling the effects of it.

What actually made me feel better is one day I just said enough is enough and made sure I had nothgin but good food all day and was like "whew that is way better than what I was doing to my body". Keep up the great work man and you'll be fine.

Comment

Sweet nice job on the PR, doesn't matter how much you wnet up as long as you go up.

I have been there myself just a few weeks back and I finaly got out of the slump. Just got to keep you head up and keep on keepin on. They gym is one of the best stress relief things you can do. My diet was crap too ate a bunch of stuff I shouldn't have and I am still feeling the effects of it.

What actually made me feel better is one day I just said enough is enough and made sure I had nothgin but good food all day and was like "whew that is way better than what I was doing to my body". Keep up the great work man and you'll be fine.

Thanks man! I'm gonna get through all the BS eventually. I guess thats what life is really all about...Just keeping your head up and moving forward whether its in life or bodybuilding.
                      + =

Comment

• Originally posted by Travis71902
                        Thanks man! I'm gonna get through all the BS eventually. I guess thats what life is really all about...Just keeping your head up and moving forward whether its in life or bodybuilding.

yeah, true that. i've read your log and you are making great progress. keep rolling & you'll reach a smoother road.

Comment

• hey trav are you feeling better today?

Comment

• 8/10/06 - Thursday - Back/Bis - Round 4

-Trial Day 50 -

-Supplements-

Preworkout:

Postworkout:

3g of Prolab monohydrate

-The Workout-

Pullups: 2x8xBW, 1x6xBW

Dumbell Row: 3x8x62.5's

Deadlifts: 3x8x210

Barbell Curl: 3x8x65

Well guys, I had the idea to tape my deadlift and check my form there. Well, low and behold I fing that I'm damn near stiffleggin every rep and rounding my back big time. Hmmm, maybe my source of back problems? I think so since leg day is only 48 hours after doing shitty form deads I can see whay they would be giving me trouble. I did my best to correct my form and recorded the 2nd set which you can see here - http://youtube.com/watch?v=o7qdFoZGFkU - My form still ain't perfect buy damn its WAYY better than what I looked like in the first vid. I think my deadlift was going up so quick I just forgot to keep my form proper which is maybe why my back started giving me trouble and also why my deadlift stalled out. The last 2 sets were easy as pie with 210lbs when just last week I could barely move 205. I might just lower the weight back down and work on form again unless you guys think the form in that video is good enough to continue moving the weight up. I seriously think this might of been my problem. Lemme know what you guys think and what I should work on with my form. Thanks. Awesome workout by the way. My entire back was so fukin pumped when I finished!

Mood: Average

Focus: 8

Strength: 8

Endurance: 8

Pump: 8

-Daily Macros-

+ =

Comment

• Great updates man

The video says private video

Comment