The "No More F***ING Around" Green Magnitude/White Blood Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "No More F***ING Around" Green Magnitude/White Blood Log

First off, I'd like to thank Tank and all the guys at Controlled Labs for the opportunity to be a tester for Green Magnitide. On top of that they threw in some White Blood to stack as well. Thanks very much guys! I will try to make this log as professional and detailed as possible. Now on to the good stuff!

Travis71902 Presents:

The "No More F***ING Around"
    Green Magnitude/White Blood Log

This log will be for about 16 weeks. I am planning on tracking not only weight gains and strength gains, but also physical measurements. I will be using the scale, measuring tape, pictures, and 1RM's as my tools to gauge progress. I will update the log every day, even if its just to put down my daily macros.

For those of you who are not familiar with the products being tested, here is an overview:

Green Magnitude

Green MAGnitude™ is an advanced powder creatine matrix. It combines
    Magnesium Creatine Chelate (a patented form of creatine), with Dicreatine
    Malate (creatine bound with Malic Acid) to deliver synergistic benefits you
    can actually FEEL working during your workout.

Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Dicreatine Malate are important during both
    anaerobic and aerobic workouts and are involved in the efficient production
    and utilization of ATP. This KEY COMBINATION also has oxygen-sparing
    effects and helps optimize mitochondrial function to directly and
    indirectly "boost energy" during your workout or cardio session. As a
    bonus, when combined with Betaine Anhydrous, this potent combination may
    also help neutralize lactic acid build-up indirectly, and signal the body to
    use oxygen to burn fat as fuel.

Taurine, Betaine Anhydrous, and Tyrosine have a wide variety of
    physiological and metabolic functions and were added to Green MAGnitude™
    for potent volumizing, antioxidant, ergogenic, and cognitive benefits.

Key Attributes:

- Juicy Green Sour Apple Flavor
    - Exclusive Synergistic Creatine Formula
    - Instantly Dissolves
    - Patented Form of Creatine
    - Improve Strength, Stamina, and Athletic Performance
    - Greater Protein Synthesis
    - No Bitter CEE Taste
    - Caffeine Free

White Blood

White Blood is the most complete nitric oxide and transport enhancing formula around. It uses ethyl ester technology to enhance the delivery of the two key ingredients, arginine ethyl ester di-hcl (AEE) and ornithine ethyl ester di-hcl (OEE). These two amino acids are bonded to an ester, which increases the absorbability of both compounds. Esters are formed by a reaction between carboxylic acid and alcohol. The problem with most first-generation nitric oxide enhancers is that they degrade severely when ingested and do not reach their target to perform their duty. With esterfication, the arginine and ornithine can pass the digestive system intact and deliver incredible pumps and greater vasodilation than arginine AKG (alpha-ketoglutarate), which is contained in the most popular nitric oxide products, or any other nitric oxide enhancer could ever have achieved in the past.

And now a little about myself:

Sex:
    Male

Height:

6'

Current Weight:
    152lbs

Current Measurements:
    Neck: 15.5 inches
    Shoulders(all the way around, middle of delt): 45 inches
    Right Bicep(flexed at peak): 13.5 inches
    Left Bicep(flexed at peak): 13.25 inches
    Chest(across nipples, exhaled): 38 inches
    Waist(1 inch above belly button): 30.5 inches
    Abdomen(1 inch below belly button): 32 inches
    Right Quad(8 inches above knee): 22.5 inches
    Left Quad(8 inches above knee): 22.25 inches
    Right Calve(4 inches below knee): 14.25 inches
    Left Calve(4 inches below knee): 14.25

Current Progress Pics:

Current Lifts:
    Squat: 190x3
    Deadlift: 275x1
    Bench Press 185x1

Body Type:

Ectomorph. Some say I have some Mesomorph in me.

Backbround and Training Experience:
    I'm your typical hardgaining, ecto, although I hate those terms. I've been 135lbs and 6' tall since the 6th grade and just never seemed to grow much after that. I have an extremely fast metabolism and can eat like a horse, yet still have trouble packing on the pounds. About the time I turned 20 I became fed up with how skinny I was and vowed to do something about. I wasted my time going back and forth with lifting for about 10 months, making no real progress. Then, I found Bodybuilding.com. I started reading about diet and proper nutrition as well as proper supplementation I've since put on about 15lbs of lean mass with very little fat, if any gained. I did a custom fullbody routine for about 10 weeks. I next ran Bill Starr's 5x5 for about 7 weeks, but that proved to be too much volume as I got sick 3 times over the course of running that program.

Current Lifting Program:
    My current training routine looks like this:

Monday:

Squat 3x8
    Dumbell Bench 3x8
    Barbell Row 3x8
    Barbell Curl 2x8
    Pullups 2xFailure

Wednesday:

Deadlift 3x8
    Military Press 3x8
    Lateral raises 3x8
    Flyes 3x8

Friday:

Squat 3x8
    Barbell Bench 3x8
    Barbell Row 3x8
    Lying Tricep Ext. 2x8
    Pullups 2xFailure

Obviously my focus is on bringing up my three big lifts as well as working some of the other great compound lifts.

Current Cardio Program:
    Every now and then I'll run a few miles but I don't really have a routine nor do I really want one as I'm struggling just to hit 170lbs. Any cardio I do will be noted in my log, but don't expect a lot.

Current Supplementation:
    ON 100% Whey
    Prolab Creapure
    Men's One-A-Day Multivitamin
    Primaforce Lean Green

As you can see I don't go too crazy on supps, basically cause I'm a
    broke-ass college kid. Just the basics for me..

Supplement History:

Just what you see above. I went through a tub of BSN N)-Xplode and found that to be a nice Pre-Workout energizer, but no other supplements than that.

Prescription/Recreational Drug Use/History:

None. I don't smoke. I don't do drugs ever. I will drink a few beers every now and then on the weekends, but I rarely get "drunk". Any drinking that I do will be noted in the log.

Goals:

Short Term: I would really like to hit 160lbs or more by the end of this log and 170lbs by the end of October 06.

Long Term: Long term eh? Well, how big can I go naturally? I would say anything over 200lbs at a sub 10% bodyfat would be my "perfect body". I got a long way to go before thats even on the horizon, gotta break 160lbs first lol.

Other Reviews / Logs:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=789471
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=823918

Current Diet

Here it is, the no more fucking around part. Apparently I haven't been eating enough to gain, so I have decided to eat 3700 calories a day or more. Oats are gonna be huge in this. I'm just gonna start eating the damn things like candy.

As an extreme ecto I'm not real strict with my diet, but I still
    stray from shit like soda, candy, ice cream, cookies, donuts, etc. Some of
    the basics: Lean beef, chicken, tuna, fish, lean turkey, lean ham, wheat bread, brown rice, OATS of course, baked beans, lentils, eggs, green veggies, and some fruits. Some of the dirtier basics are things like potatoes, pasta, frozen pizzas, popcorn, and reduced fat Ravioli and other "hearty" soups and such. I'll have a Wendy's combo probably once a week as a cheat meal(believe me, the fat is high, but theres a ton of protein as well). I
    wont post specifics about my diet but I'll try and get the daily intake
    numbers to you guys.

Ladies and gentleman, let the log begin ..........
    Last edited by Travis71902; 06-20-2006, 10:22 PM.
    + =

looking good homeboy
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Subscribed, Good Luck.
      Just a question why do you do DB Bench twice a week and not a BB Bench Variation instead?

Comment

Originally posted by ozcoltsfan
        Subscribed, Good Luck.
        Just a question why do you do DB Bench twice a week and not a BB Bench Variation instead?

Good call. I was actually just gonna start doing barbell both days since I've been doing doing dumbells for a while now. I think I'll start training dumbell on monday and barbell on Friday instead
        + =

Comment

-Dosing Protocol-

Pre-workout:

1 scoop GM
          3 WB

Post-workout:

3g monohydrate

Offdays:

1/2 scoop GM midday

3g monohydrate midday
          3WB right before bed
          Last edited by Travis71902; 06-20-2006, 10:26 PM.
          + =

Comment

Great detail. Will definately look at this closely. Be sure to comment on taste and effectiveness of GM

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
              Great detail. Will definately look at this closely. Be sure to comment on taste and effectiveness of GM

Definately! I can't wait to get this stuff!
              + =

Comment

Hell yeah! Set it off son!

Comment

After Work Surprise and A Taste Test!

Got my Package of Green Magnitude and White Blood today! As soon as I opened the shipping box I could smell the sweet aroma of green apple. Of course I had to bust it open and try just a bit...

Taste Test:

I put about 2 grams on my tongue and man does that stuff have kick. Tastes incredible! I had to try some more so I decided to take my -Offday- dose and start the log today. I mixed a little less than half a scoop with about 4 oz. of water and gulped it. Very sweet. I could see some people not liking the taste if mixed too strong, but as far as I'm concerned this stuff tastes fantastic. The Green Magnitude also pretty much completely dissolved in the water with very little mixing.

Taste: 9

Flavor Choice: 10

Mixibility: 9
                  + =

Comment

-6/22/06 - Offday - Thursday-

-Trial Day 1-

Like I said in my above post, I've taken my 1st dosing of Green Magnitude in accordance with my protocol for offdays: 1/2 Scoop Green Magnitude and a few grams of monohydrate.

I also just took my 3 Pre-Bedtime White Blood capsules.

-Daily Macros-

3350 Calories

Thats not gonna do it guys. I need to eat bigger tomorrow...
                    + =

Comment

Quick Shot Of The Stack!

I will be adding some fish oil caps tomorrow. Nothing special, just whatever they got at Walmart. I did pick up some Primaforce Creaform because my Prolab is running low. They're both 98%+ creatine monohydrate so if and whe I do switch over it should not make any difference whatsoever.

+ =

Comment

6/23/06 - Friday

-Trial Day 2-

-Supplements-

Preworkout:

3 White Blood 45 minutes prior

1 Scoop Green Magnitude and 12 oz. of water 30 minutes prior

Postworkout:

3g of Prolab monohydrate

-The Workout-

Squat: 3x8x162.5

Barbell Row: 3x8x120

Barbell Bench Press: 3x8x135

Barbell Curl: 3x10x45

Pullups: 1x10, 1x5

Workout went pretty good. I was upset with my pullups and the squats felt very heavy. Bench was fairly tough. Back was feeling real good after the rows. Lats, back, forearms, and bis all had some serious pump going. My muscles felt like they were ready to burst! Thats gotta be the White Blood I'm assuming...

Mood: Average

Focus: 7

Strength: 7

Endurance: 8

Pump: 8

-Daily Macros-

3700 Calories. Thats a lot better. I need to stay right around here I think....
                        + =

Comment

And I have to say that I cannot stress enough how good the Green Magnitude tastes! Theres something about, like an apple cider aftertaste. The shit is fantastic everyone! I'm betting that I'm gonna see great gains with this product and combined with the taste, well, its gonna make for one hell of a supplement. Thanks again Controlled Labs!
                          + =

Comment

Originally posted by Travis71902
                            And I have to say that I cannot stress enough how good the Green Magnitude tastes! Theres something about, like an apple cider aftertaste. The shit is fantastic everyone! I'm betting that I'm gonna see great gains with this product and combined with the taste, well, its gonna make for one hell of a supplement. Thanks again Controlled Labs!
                            I love the stuff... the final version tastes even better than the alpha test version. I'm mixing mine with some Citrulline Malate and it tastes like freakin CANDY !!!

Comment

-6/24/06 - Offday - Saturday-

-Trial Day 3-

I've taken my dosing of Green Magnitude in accordance with my protocol for offdays: 1/2 Scoop Green Magnitude and a few grams of monohydrate.

I also took my 3 Pre-Bedtime White Blood capsules.

-Daily Macros-

4240 Calories

Friggin awesome! Appetite was very strong today...
                              Last edited by Travis71902; 06-25-2006, 05:05 PM.
                              + =

Comment

Working...
                              X