Bootys GB/WB Log!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Booty
    Ok I meant to ask you what you meant by the #3 in your last post. I usually go to the gym in morning like 9am now that kids are on vacation. Would it be ok to take 1 cap WB at 7am then the 2nd at 8am with GB?
    Yep that's fine... I would seperate the doses as much as possible. Keep us updated. Water may help, BUT I don't want to get your hopes up. In your scenario, these are probably tension headaches aggravated by Nitric Oxide... so you definately want to find a way to avoid it (not "deal with it" as a side effect).

Last edited by pu12en12g; 06-25-2006, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      Yep that's fine... I would seperate the doses as much as possible. Keep us updated.

Ok will do, thank you!
      What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

I was thinking about adding caffeine (200mg), how long before my workout should I add that?
        What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

I was thinking about adding caffeine (200mg), how long before my workout should I add that?
          About 30 mins but again it different for different people start with 30 mins and see how that goes and adjust as needed, for me what has worked best is about 15min pre
          MY GREEN MAG LOG
          http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
          http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Originally posted by cervasa1977
            About 30 mins but again it different for different people start with 30 mins and see how that goes and adjust as needed, for me what has worked best is about 15min pre
            Ok great, Thank You!
            What typos?

Comment

June 26, 2006

Day 7

6:12AM: 1 cap WHITEBLOOD

8:00AM: 5 caps GREENBULGE

8:30AM: 1 cap WHITEBLOOD

9:10AM: GYM

LEGS

Step Ups
              1x20 15lb DB's
              2x20 20lb DB's

Leg Extensions
              3x10 50lb

Knee Ups
              2x20 50lb
              1x20 60lb

NOTES: I didnt finish my leg workout, The gym was busy as all hell today, everytime I went for something , either I couldnt find the equipment I needed or someone else was using it. Someone I know came in & I ended up doing chest with him. I'm going to do legs Wednesday.

CHEST

DB Press (Flat Bench)
              1x12 17.5lb DB's
              1x12 22.5lb DB's
              1x12 25lb DB's
              1x12 27.5lb DB's
              ***PR***

DB Press (Incline Bench)
              1x12 20lb DB's
              1x12 22.5lb DB's
              1x12 25lb DB's

DB Press (Decline Bench)
              1x10 22.5lb DB's
              1x10 25lb DB's
              1x10 25lb DB's

Flys (Flat Bench)
              3x12 17.5lb DB's

Flys (Incline Bench)
              3x10 15lb DB's

AirBike
              1x25
              2x15

Elliptical 10min

Notes: I'm pretty sore from yesterday, but still had a great workout. ***NO HEADACHES***
              What typos?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
                  I'm working on it! Its tough with children running all over the place. I havent any time to take any. I was planning today, but that didnt pan out. Then I was thinking soon and my aunt is coming over with her son. So IDK .... I'm not slacking, just havent had the chance to take them. Sorry....
                  What typos?

Comment

Notes: I'm pretty sore from yesterday, but still had a great workout. ***NO HEADACHES***
                    This is good to hear, keep us posted still.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                      This is good to hear, keep us posted still.
                      Yes sir...will do!

7:45pm right now & still no headache!!!
                      What typos?

Comment

Yesterday was an OFF day. Here are some pics... Im up in weight around 120lb.
                        Attached Files
                        What typos?

Comment

lookin' good, Booty ... keep it up
                          jdouchebag for president

Comment

more...
                            Attached Files
                            What typos?

Comment

nice work as usual booty !! heheh and your skin looks so smooth!! hehe what's your skin care regimen!? tell meeeee!

Comment

couple more
                                Attached Files
                                What typos?

Comment

Working...
                                X