Clear All

• Originally posted by Booty

Comment

June 30, 2006

Day 10

9:10AM:
      5 caps GREEN BULGE

10:15AM: GYM *Switched my routine up today.

Lat Pull Downs (cable machine ---seated on stability ball
      1x10 90lb *warm up*
      1x10 100lb
      1x8 110lb
      1x8 120lb
      1x6 120lb

Bent Over DB Rows
      3x10 20lb DB's (I can do more weight, but this bothers my wrists???)

Single Arm Rows
      4x10 25lb DB

Shrugs
      4x10 15lb DB's

Skull Crushers SUPERSET Close Grip Chest Press
      3x10 30lb ezbar **** 3x10 30lb ezbar

Single Arm Tricep Kickbacks
      2x10 10lb DB
      3x10 12lb DB

Decline Crunches
      3x20

Leg Raises
      3x10

Flat Bench Leg Raises
      3x10

Air Bike
      3x20

Cardio
      Elliptical 30minutes

NOTES:I'm not using WB as of right now. I had an excellent workout today! My strength is definetly up since I started this log!!!
      I'm totaly loving this extra strength, I'm super happy with my workouts. On the flip side I dont feel extremely happy with myself as far as the way I look. I guess I dont see what others are seeing? In the past week I have recieved so many wonderful compliments. I just wish I could see what other are seeing. Not sure where this all came from lol but I feel better saying it anyways.
      Great workout, I know exactly what you are feeling in your comments. With the complements I also have a hard time seeing it. You see yourself everyday and it is hard to see the transformation. I see guys in the gym and talk to my friends and say "hey I wish I was that big" or "looked that good" and they may say that I do or better, but I don't see it at all. We just need to hope that what others are tellign us is the truth and be thankful that they are.

And trust us, we are telling the truth! And the new pic is awesome! Why the scratch out of the tat?
      Last edited by ddawg91; 07-02-2006, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
        Great workout, I know exactly what you are feeling in your comments. With the complements I also have a hard time seeing it. You see yourself everyday and it is hard to see the transformation. I see guys in the gym and talk to my friends and say "hey I wish I was that big" or "looked that good" and they may say that I do or better, but I don't see it at all. We just need to hope that what others are tellign us is the truth and be thankful that they are.

And trust us, we are telling the truth! And the new pic is awesome! Why the scratch out of the tat?
        Thank You! I know that I have made a huge amount of progress in a year and half. I just think some compliments are so far fetched (in my eyes). lol IDK its funny because in your log you said something to me like you dont get support or compliments much (I forgot which it was--think it was support) and that kind of how its for me at home. Sure on here I get compliments or at the gym, but where it means the most for people to understand you they dont. People dont get me. Its like oh she goes to the gym etc. Its so much more than that to me. I love lifting weights, I love to see the changes that I made with my hardwork. It annoys me when people look at it likes its just a hobby, like I have nothing invested in this. I have so much more than sweat & pain invested in my time at the gym, its who I am. Why cant people see that?

Thanks about the pic, I cover the tats cuz I get paraniod. Sometimes when people stare at me in the gym I think they recongnize from these sites. I have a journal on another site with 1 1/2 of my life posted. Short answer--I'm wierd!
        What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

• July 1 & 2 Updates

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 1, 2006
          Day 11

5 caps GREEN BULGE
          Cardio
          Treadmill 60minutes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 2, 2006
          Day 12

12:30PM:

5 caps GREEN BULGE

1:40PM:
          GYM

NOTES: This was just supposed to be cardio but when I got to the gym I felt like adding something.
          This is not my usual routine, just some random stuff.

Glutes (single leg machine)
          1x15 125lb
          1x12 137.5lb
          1x10 150lb

Plie Squats
          2x20 20lb DB
          1x20 25lb plate
          1x15 25lb plate
          1x15 25lb plate

Adducters
          3x25 50lb

Abducters
          3x25 55lb

Standing Calf Raises
          1x12 55lb(foward)
          1x12 55lb (out)
          1x12 55lb (in)

1x10 75lb (foward)
          1x10 75lb (out)
          1x10 75lb (in)

1x10 95lb (foward)
          1x8 95lb (out)
          1x8 95lb (in)

ABs
          Hanging Obliques
          3x10

Cardio
          Elliptical 15min mod-heavy impact ***headache***
          Treadmill 15min light mod impact

NOTES: I've been great energy & focus at the gym. I feel on many things I could use more more weight. I'm going to be getting a new routine soon. I always switching this one around since Im kind of tired & bored with it.
          Last edited by Booty; 07-02-2006, 03:49 PM.
          What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

People dont get me. Its like oh she goes to the gym etc. Its so much more than that to me. I love lifting weights, I love to see the changes that I made with my hardwork. It annoys me when people look at it likes its just a hobby, like I have nothing invested in this. I have so much more than sweat & pain invested in my time at the gym, its who I am. Why cant people see that?
            I feel you Booty... most of my time hitting the gym has been simply to achieve "average size"... people don't look at me and realize that I was 130lbs full grown, and I had to work to get to the size that some guys are at naturally, without even lifting (good genetics).

The only satisfaction I get these days is to look forward instead of back, and I really have a war mentality because our bodies naturally fall apart as we age, so it's either use it or lose it... the war against genetics.. it's always on my mind.

Comment

Thank You! I know that I have made a huge amount of progress in a year and half. I just think some compliments are so far fetched (in my eyes). lol IDK its funny because in your log you said something to me like you dont get support or compliments much (I forgot which it was--think it was support) and that kind of how its for me at home. Sure on here I get compliments or at the gym, but where it means the most for people to understand you they dont. People dont get me. Its like oh she goes to the gym etc. Its so much more than that to me. I love lifting weights, I love to see the changes that I made with my hardwork. It annoys me when people look at it likes its just a hobby, like I have nothing invested in this. I have so much more than sweat & pain invested in my time at the gym, its who I am. Why cant people see that?

Thanks about the pic, I cover the tats cuz I get paraniod. Sometimes when people stare at me in the gym I think they recongnize from these sites. I have a journal on another site with 1 1/2 of my life posted. Short answer--I'm wierd!
              This sounds really familiar and hits home to me too. It is hard for peopel to understand that really don't have the drive and love for training as we do. Even some of my friends at the gym think I am crazy and take it way too seriously, some have even said I have a problem. Well it's better than sitting in front of the tv all night with a beer, at the bars, or even up on the computer playing games all night. Well I cna go on forever on this so I will cut it short.

Well I just want to say that I am really impressed with yoru drive, love, and passion not only for the gym, but also your family. You have a tough job with being a full time mom and then training too. You have done an excelletn job getting/staying in shape, (from what I can tell) taking care of your family, and even keeping a social life. Kudos to you!!! Keep up the great work!

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                I feel you Booty... most of my time hitting the gym has been simply to achieve "average size"... people don't look at me and realize that I was 130lbs full grown, and I had to work to get to the size that some guys are at naturally, without even lifting (good genetics).

The only satisfaction I get these days is to look forward instead of back, and I really have a war mentality because our bodies naturally fall apart as we age, so it's either use it or lose it... the war against genetics.. it's always on my mind.
                I here you, if I did not lift weights I think I was around 120 when I started lifting in HS. I was 145 when I went in to the Marines and then 155 when I got out. If I did not train I would not be able to through a ball and ballon up like a pot bellied pig, bad genetics. Plus with my food allergies I can loose .5-1" of muscle and gain 10 lbs of fat in 3 weeks. Many of my "friends" tell me to cheat on my diet but they just don't get it. how do you explain to a 2 year old boy that you can't through a ball with him? So I agree use it or loose it!

Comment

• What other Creatine and NO products have you used Booty? How does GB/WB compare to them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shutup
                    What other Creatine and NO products have you used Booty? How does GB/WB compare to them?
                    Good Morning Shutup

This is my 1st experience with both products.
                    What typos?

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g

You have come so far pu, thats a huge accomplishment. My oldest son is naturaly small. He is 13yrs old and about 5ft no more than 80lb. Defintely the smallest in his class. I'm pretty sure that he will not be to far off from where you started. As a mother I worry about him being so small, especially in this day & age. I find it comforting to see storys like yours, that you can over come being the small kid. Sure it takes ALOT of hardwork & sacrafice along the way. I think that only makes it more of an accomplishment.

As far as falling apart as we get older, thats pretty true. I try not to stress on that since I'm in pretty much in the best shape of my life (in my old age)!
                      What typos?

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
                        This sounds really familiar and hits home to me too. It is hard for peopel to understand that really don't have the drive and love for training as we do. Even some of my friends at the gym think I am crazy and take it way too seriously, some have even said I have a problem. Well it's better than sitting in front of the tv all night with a beer, at the bars, or even up on the computer playing games all night. Well I cna go on forever on this so I will cut it short.

Well I just want to say that I am really impressed with yoru drive, love, and passion not only for the gym, but also your family. You have a tough job with being a full time mom and then training too. You have done an excelletn job getting/staying in shape, (from what I can tell) taking care of your family, and even keeping a social life. Kudos to you!!! Keep up the great work!
                        The 1st paragraph could have been written by me. I dont know 1 person that is close to me (except my dad--who I never see) who feels that working out is more then something you do to passtime! Ahhh I think we all could just go on & on with this topic! lol

Thanks so much for all the kind words. I really appreciate them.
                        What typos?

Comment

Good Morning Shutup
                          Outside of this being my nick, this would be an interesting phrase to say to ones spouse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shutup
                            Outside of this being my nick, this would be an interesting phrase to say to ones spouse.
                            I didnt realize the way that sounded until just now!
                            What typos?

Comment

• July 3 & 4 updates

July 3, 2006

OFF Day -no training

5 caps GREEN BULGE

~~~~~~~~~~~

July 4, 2006

5 caps GREEN BULGE

I had planned to go to the gym, however my plans where changed. I spent the day with my kids in the pool.

NOTES: No headaches!
                              What typos?

Comment

July 4, 2006

5 caps GREEN BULGE

I had planned to go to the gym, however my plans where changed. I spent the day with my kids in the pool.

NOTES: No headaches!
                                you've raised them well than!!

Comment

Working...
                                X