Clear All

• any good?

ZMA
    6-oxo
    retain 2

100% whey
    multi
    creatine ( not sure which)

hows this stack sound .....if there anything wrong with it explain ...or u can recomend somthing else thanks
    5'11"
    230lbs hard

Not bad !

Comment

What are you using the ZMA for? Sleep?

Comment

I like ZMA prebed. I accidently bought the small bottle last time I got some tho =( gonna switch to white blood prebed when its out tho, so it's all good

Comment

i know this is a CL forum but with the stack what would u recomend pre bed zma or white blood
          5'11"
          230lbs hard

Comment

it's win-win in either scenario . which do you have?

(you can buy white blood online from GNC and get the free bottle of GB if you have neither..)

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
              it's win-win in either scenario . which do you have?

(you can buy white blood online from GNC and get the free bottle of GB if you have neither..)
              Great deal

Comment

dont see why your using a hormonal estrogen inhibitor and retain2 anti cortisol... is this your pct for something such as steroids or a ph's? if not then why bother, an effective cort blocker would be SNS reduceXT and cheaper. You would probably be wasting your $ taking those two and wont see much if any results from them if thats your whole stack idea. save your money

Comment

Originally posted by Krueger
                  i know this is a CL forum but with the stack what would u recomend pre bed zma or white blood
                  White BLOOD + Zinc

Comment

Originally posted by Krueger
                    i would go with both...

Comment

Originally posted by NAS
                      dont see why your using a hormonal estrogen inhibitor and retain2 anti cortisol... is this your pct for something such as steroids or a ph's? if not then why bother, an effective cort blocker would be SNS reduceXT and cheaper. You would probably be wasting your $ taking those two and wont see much if any results from them if thats your whole stack idea. save your money
                      i know/read things on taking 6oxo even if your not comming off of anything, and the results are show some pretty impresive numbers.

Comment

Working...
                      X