Chronics White Blood Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronics White Blood Review

This is the best NO product I have ever used, hands down. This stuff will give you INSANE pumps in each bodypart you work out. My Bis would get so pumped that I could not even reach my hands up to my ears to remove my headphones when someone talked to me at the gym, I would have to pause the music. This stuff seemed to have a great effect on my squat workouts also. It seemed that my squat increased while I was on White Blood.

Very Solid NO Product. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an INSANE PUMP.

Originally posted by Chronicdrummer9
    This is the best NO product I have ever used, hands down. This stuff will give you INSANE pumps in each bodypart you work out. My Bis would get so pumped that I could not even reach my hands up to my ears to remove my headphones when someone talked to me at the gym, I would have to pause the music. This stuff seemed to have a great effect on my squat workouts also. It seemed that my squat increased while I was on White Blood.

Very Solid NO Product. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an INSANE PUMP.
    Niiice !!

Comment

Working...
    X