Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jenn's Road to Her First Figure Competition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New picture of my back. Finally growing some shoulders, yay! Can't wait to be all leaned out and see what I've really got!
    Attached Files

Comment

Friday 12/14 - Chest and Back

A1 Decline BP - 65 x 13, 70 x 9 x 8

A2 BentOver BB Rows - 65 x 12 x 10 x 8

B1 Incline DB Flys - 20 x 13 x 12 x 12

B2 Asst WideGrip Pullups - (14) x 15, (13) x 12 x 12

C1 Asst Dips - (12) x 14 x 14

C2 Hammer Low Rows - 27.5 x 15 x 12 x 12

30 minutes of elliptical cardio at 7+mph, good stuff!

Tomorrow marks a cardio increase for me. Will be adding an extra day of 30 minutes to the week.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsofgold
        Straight Leg DB Deadlifts 50s x 13, 55s x 11 x 6 (grip issues again)
        If having some grip issues, hit up some chalk. There is some in the trainer's room.
        **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
        **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
        WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
        http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
        http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

Well let's see. Haven't posted in a few days. I am ready for all this holiday busyness to be over!

Sunday ended up being an extended cardio day for me. Did 45 minutes on the elliptical. Good stuff, kept it above 7mph the whole time.

Monday was a HUGE truck day at work and I literally moved thousands of pounds of dog food around all day long. Needless to say, Monday night was supposed to be shoulders and arms, but my body was not up to that! So I opted to hold off until Tuesday morning.

Came into the gym Tuesday morning psyched and ready to smash my shoulders. And I ended up doing quite well!

Standing Military Presses 40 x 11 x 11 x 9

A1 WideGrip Bar Upright Rows 35 x 13 x 13 x 12

A2 Rear Delt Machine 35 x 16, 37.5 x 12 x 12

Standing DB Lat Raises 10 x 16 x 15 x 14, 5 x 10

B1 Close Grip BP 55 x 12 x 11 x 11

B2 Barbell Curls 40 x 10 x 10 x 10

C1 VBar Cable Pushdowns 70 x 13 x 13

C2 Across Chest Hammer Curls 15 x 13 x 13

Went up in weight or reps on everything except pushdowns, which was to be expected because I've been going up in weight on that one every week trying to figure out how much I could handle. Good stuff!

Took a new picture of my legs this morning. Muscles have grown some more and definition is starting to come in.

Comment

Originally posted by rich55
            If having some grip issues, hit up some chalk. There is some in the trainer's room.
            It's not that the weight is slipping out. I wear my gloves for that. It's that literally my damn skinny little hands can't hold on to that much weight for that long.

Comment

Hit my legs hard last night and made some decent gains. Added some chalk to my gloves on deadlifts and it definitely made a difference. Made me quite a bit more confident that I wasn't going to drop the weight on my toes!

Squats 85 x 12 x 11 x 10

A1 Leg Extensions 50 x 16, 55 x 13 x 12 (woo! had been stuck at 50 for quite some time now!)

A2 Lying Leg Curls 45 x 15 x 12 x 12

Straight Leg DB Deadlifts 55s x 12 x 12 x 10

B1 Donkey Calfs 140 x 14 x 12

B2 Hanging Leg Raises 20 & 20

Did 30 minutes on the elliptical.

This morning I hit the gym and did abs and cardio. Did weighted crunches, decline oblique crunches, and weighted seated leg raises. Followed by 30 minutes on the elliptical.

Recently it feels like I can't get enough sleep. I'm not particularly tired during the day, but when I get the chance to sleep in, I can easily sleep for 12+ hours. Don't know what's up with that, probably because of actually doing cardio again.

Diet is still on with a cheat meal on Sundays. Except I had a rice crispie treat at work on Monday

Comment

WOOOO!! I got my first super intense muscle pump today!! Haha, I'm on an incredible post-workout high right now!!

I woke up with a new determination this morning. I came into the gym ready to tear it up! I pushed myself to new limits, breathing hard through reps, and downright groaning through my last few reps on everything. Rich, you would have been so proud!!

A1 Decline BP 70 x 12 x 11 x 10

A2 BentOver BB Rows 65 x 12 x 11 x 9

B1 Incline DB Flys 20 x 13 x 12 x 10

B2 Asst Widegrip Pullups (13) x 13 x 10 x 8

C1 Asst Dips (12) x 15, (11) x 12 x 12

C2 Hammer Low Rows 30 x 12 x 12 x 12

Hopped on the treadmill afterwards and pushed myself hard through some sprinting intervals for 15 minutes. Then switched over to the elliptical and did 7.5 mph for 15 minutes.

Comment

New picture of my back. Finally growing some shoulders, yay! Can't wait to be all leaned out and see what I've really got!
                  take out the trash imo

Comment

Originally posted by bis
                    take out the trash imo
                    That would be bags of clothes I was taking to Goodwill.

Comment

That would be bags of clothes I was taking to Goodwill.
                      oh sorry they looked like bags of trash....

take out the bags you were taking to goodwill

thats probably what i should have posted

Comment

Corvettes FTW !!!

Comment

WOOOO!! I got my first super intense muscle pump today!! Haha, I'm on an incredible post-workout high right now!!

I woke up with a new determination this morning. I came into the gym ready to tear it up! I pushed myself to new limits, breathing hard through reps, and downright groaning through my last few reps on everything. Rich, you would have been so proud!!
                          NICE!!! Looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday. Keep it up!
                          **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                          **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                          WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
                          http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
                          http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

Quick update:

Still training hard. Been up in New Hampshire on vacation with the fam. Found a gym up here that I really like. Retro Fitness. Lots of freeweights and good stuff, in an old warehouse, with hard rock playing all the time. Haven't really been paying attention to reps or anything. Just sort of doing my own thing and pushing myself really hard. Have been quite sore! Added in piggy-backing my boyfriend up and down the stairs a couple times last night haha. He's about 155lbs so I was pretty winded afterward. He's highly amused with having a strong girlfriend.

Gonna hit up the gym tomorrow morning for chest and back before heading down to Boston for First Night for the afternoon and evening.

Comment

I'm still around! Just super busy with school back in session! Making some good gains in the gym. Steadily cutting the diet and adding cardio and noticing more and more definition every day!

Weight: 131
                              Waist: 26.75

Woo!

Comment

Well lets see the meals and training !! geeeessssss!

Comment

Working...
                                X