Clueless about prohormones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clueless about prohormones

I've read a few threads about ph's on bb.com but i seriously don't know who to believe... people will spit some info that seems legit but then a whole bunch of others will attack/critique the info.

I can at least say that I trust a higher percentage of people on cl's forums than that of bb's forums.

So, my question is... can you guys point me in the right direction in terms of learning more about ph's, some threads with real, no-bs information?

Please let me know what your opinions are on your own experiences.

I'm pretty much looking for something that will offer moderate ph benefits with, ideally, minimal estrogenic side effects; definitely not something hardcore and not something that'd end up being a waste of money. But, I don't even want to start taking anything until I've sufficiently read up on ph's.

Please school me
    Last edited by externational; 11-14-2007, 11:56 PM.

seriosuly if you need to come onto a board and ask these sort of questions you have not spent enough time reading and understanding PH use.

you could spend 20 minutes searching and you would have a decent idea of what PH/PS products gernally do and how to figure out the "standard" pct protocol for each compound.

if you get lost PM me and i'll help you out as much as possible and avoid you getting in over your head.

things i beleive you should begin searching:

vaughn has a thread on bb.bom regarding BOLD 200. that would be a good place to start.

search as much info a you can regarding epeistane/havoc or Halodrol/H-Drol. as i beleive these to be the most mild (they do have risks you need to be aware of)

search search search on PCT - products such as Nolva/Tomoxifen citrate should become second nature to you.

understand the importance of support supps. AI cycle support for instance. you will have increased blood pressure, lethargy, lipid issues (cholesterol) and possible liver problems. be aware of these.

always get full blood work done before and after cycles. you never know what kind of problems you may run into.
    Last edited by Da Main Man; 11-16-2007, 06:30 AM.

Comment

stay away from them. I wouldnt put any exogenous hormones in my body without talking to an endocrinologist first
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Ive done a few cycles and am pleased with my results, it is "iffy" though, its is definitely a risk and knowledge is your best friend first off, I spent a ridiculous amount of time reading about everything I could regarding use and safety for the past year. There are alot of forums that can provide information that are in my opinion better than bodybuilding.com, I never even go there. anabolicminds.com was referred to me by a local nutrition store owner to find more information, great site. I apologize if I was not to post links to other forums here.

Comment

I'm really just looking for descriptive information, which is hard to find on bb since there are 29834732984723 threads about ph's without any actual information. But after reading a lot more since the original post... I don't think I'll take the ph route till much later if ever

Comment

Wow a lot thanks man! this is what i was looking for

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
              stay away from them. I wouldnt put any exogenous hormones in my body without talking to an endocrinologist first

Sook!

but great advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs

amen brother, fuck steroids. go bonds. haha

Comment

I am a newbie so if I step on anyone's toes, forgive me.

I see you are 21. For the life of me, I do not understand why you younger guys feel the need to use pro-hormones. At 21 you're loaded with Test, you don't need anymore. The cheapest and easiest way to get big and up your Test is to eat a clean diet, and lift big and heavy. The large compound movements are what I am referring to; dead lifts, squats, cleans, and so on.

If you have a suspicion that you are low on Test, or are symptomatic, go to the doctor and get you blood work done. Then if you are low your HRT will be covered by your health insurance. Also, if you do have blood work done, make sure you get your T3, T4, pituitary, estrogen and estrodol numbers are checked.

Eat clean, lots and lots of protein, get enough sleep, and lift big. That is the key.
                  Last edited by dogsoldier; 05-10-2008, 02:51 PM.

Comment

In the last month or so I have been reading alot of the posts on pro-hormones on the bb.com boards - especially about the more 'mild' ones. I just can't justify taking the risk (however slight so might say it is) of jacking myself up, I have trouble justifing to myself why I would take anything that actually requires a PCT (especially the ones that require grey market shit like Clomid or Nolvadex) and if I cannot justify it to myself then there is no way I can justify it to my wife.

This post probably has no value to the thread, but I can kind of empathize with the OP - in my case now that I am getting older I am starting to understand why shortcuts can seem tempting.

In my case I ended up getting bloodwork from my doctor to find out my Test levels (The report they gave me has almost no useful info but at least I know my total test for that time of day) and going from there - which for me will still be with no pro-hormones.

If you do choose to do it then good luck, and learn everything you can before you start.

Comment

Working...
                    X