Soooo, my roomate is clueless!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooo, my roomate is clueless!

I got my roomate into lifting this year, but he won't listen to anything I say about supplements. He was about 155 lbs before he started lifting. As soon as he started, he took some M-1P because someone told him it was the shit. He didn't take any support supps or do any kind of PCT. He actually gained about 20 lbs w/in the first month. Since then, he has taken Anavol. So, I get home last night and he has two big cases of Myoplex Deluxe and two big bottles of CE2 from pronutrient and some Centrum. We work different shifts, so he wasn't there when I saw it. Anyhow, he comes in the next morning, when I wake up he says, "well, I think I got pretty much the best stack out there." I try not to laugh, but I'm like, I think you got robbed brother... You could have gotten way more for the money you paid for that shit and you aren't supposed to take a multi w/Iron! He doesn't wanna listen to anything I say though or do any research himself! Oh well!

I think Multi's with iron are fine as long as they aren't a high dose of iron. I know Tank doesn't reccomend multis with iron so maybe he could chime in.
    -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
    -Jack Bauer

Comment

Originally posted by storm shadow
      I think Multi's with iron are fine as long as they aren't a high dose of iron. I know Tank doesn't reccomend multis with iron so maybe he could chime in.
      yeah, I would avoid a multi with iron in it for men.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

if he is new to lifting and cramming down m1p and anavol and all kinds of other shit
        i think he has some other problems besides iron in his multi
        Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Well help your roomie out, give him your input, if doesnt listen then you tried, and let him be..
          If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

EAS Myoplex isn't shit, I take it. I love that stuff, I take 3-4 a day..

Comment

Originally posted by House72
              EAS Myoplex isn't shit, I take it. I love that stuff, I take 3-4 a day..
              i was refearing to the ce2
              the eas choclate witha bit of milk ...so fuckin good , that was my first meal of the day on my morning cummute for a good couples months a while back
              Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Originally posted by adoniscomplex
                i was refearing to the ce2
                the eas choclate witha bit of milk ...so fuckin good , that was my first meal of the day on my morning cummute for a good couples months a while back
                OH ok, I was like dam EAS I love, BUT each there own, well enlighten your roomie. Tell him he his only hurting himself..

Comment

Originally posted by adoniscomplex
                  if he is new to lifting and cramming down m1p and anavol and all kinds of other shit
                  i think he has some other problems besides iron in his multi

I know what you mean... I talked to him about that stuff when he started taking it. He didn't want to listen and just wanted to "get big" to impress his online girlfriend when he met her over R&R leave. He's not taking it anymore as far as I know. When I told him I thought he wasted his money on the CE2, he told me that when it comes to supplements he heard you get what you pay for and only the stuff that's priced high is proven and effective. I just had to at that!

Comment

Originally posted by rcp197inIZ
                    I know what you mean... I talked to him about that stuff when he started taking it. He didn't want to listen and just wanted to "get big" to impress his online girlfriend when he met her over R&R leave. He's not taking it anymore as far as I know. When I told him I thought he wasted his money on the CE2, he told me that when it comes to supplements he heard you get what you pay for and only the stuff that's priced high is proven and effective. I just had to at that!
                    Sounds like a future Muscle Techer...

Comment

Your roomate sounds like a good person to borrow a lot of money from.

Comment

Working...
                      X