Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official "Spam this thread until Tank gives in and tells us WTF Black ***** is!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Black eggs and Ham, Or the Black cat in the hat. Maybe Dr. Black..
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Sadly the name Black Cat is trademarked by the fireworks industry, otherwise we might have used that for a supplement that helps with agility.. damn you fireworks!
      Back to the basics!

Comment

I've been thinking, perhaps the biggest clue Tank has given us about "Black WTF" is in the prize he offered for guessing the name.

A 12 month supply sort of narrows down the field. The following conclusions can be drawn (with a reasonable degree of certainty):

1) It is not a "cutting" supplement, as only one of the Olson twins would be crazy enough to cut for 12 months.

2) It is not a "bulking" supplement, as only a total lard ass wanna-be would shove 4000-5000 cals down his throat for 12 months.

3) It is taken regularly and in a predictable dose. How else could Tank measure out a "12 month supply"?

4) It is some type of supplement that one would expect to remain on, without cycleing, for extended periods of time (as in years).

I'm leaning in the direction of some bodybuilder specific multi-vitamine or some other coctail caps of all the latest and greatest herbs.

Your thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by GimpyPaw
          I've been thinking, perhaps the biggest clue Tank has given us about "Black WTF" is in the prize he offered for guessing the name.

A 12 month supply sort of narrows down the field. The following conclusions can be drawn (with a reasonable degree of certainty):

1) It is not a "cutting" supplement, as only one of the Olson twins would be crazy enough to cut for 12 months.

2) It is not a "bulking" supplement, as only a total lard ass wanna-be would shove 4000-5000 cals down his throat for 12 months.

3) It is taken regularly and in a predictable dose. How else could Tank measure out a "12 month supply"?

4) It is some type of supplement that one would expect to remain on, without cycleing, for extended periods of time (as in years).

I'm leaning in the direction of some bodybuilder specific multi-vitamine or some other coctail caps of all the latest and greatest herbs.

Your thoughts?
          If this were a game of hot and cold... you would need a parka.
          Back to the basics!

Comment

?
            I'm on a realized 3 year bulk...
            + =

Comment

Originally posted by Travis71902
              I'm on a realized 3 year bulk...
              Yea, but your only what, 21? People should bulk when their bodies are still growing, within limits of course. But after a while, like once you pass 25, your going to find out that sustained bulking will lead to more fat than muscle.

Comment

Yea, but your only what, 21? People should bulk when their bodies are still growing, within limits of course. But after a while, like once you pass 25, your going to find out that sustained bulking will lead to more fat than muscle.

21 and skinny as hell. I gotta eat at least 3000 cals a just to maintain. I can't wait till my metabolism slows down a bit.
                + =

Comment

Maybe it will be black bone and be a joint supp. It prob wont be but just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by jmdfd415
                    Maybe it will be black bone and be a joint supp. It prob wont be but just a thought.
                    that sounds more a like a product
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

they also said its going to put them on the map so its not going to be anything like a multi or something everyone carries
                      a herbal hypertropic like hyperdrol or an improved version of edcy would be cool
                      Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                        Bah, your one of "them" We can expect you to lie and try to keep us off track.

Comment

Bah, your one of "them" We can expect you to lie and try to keep us off track.
                          I don't lie, I give hints that are so much in plain site you miss them. I'm cryptic like that.. muwhahahaha.
                          Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                            If this was a game of hot and cold, he would need to go back to the drawing board

Comment

dah!!!!!!!!!! its getting close now, cant you guys give one little hint?

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
                                dah!!!!!!!!!! its getting close now, cant you guys give one little hint?
                                Here is a hint: 2

Comment

Working...
                                X