Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O/T SupplementKings.com is pleased to announce...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats man, that's awesome!!

Get a food place to sponsor you and you'll never have to buy anything ever again!!

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
      Yes we do!!! There are a few shady characters you have to watch out for though. Nit going to name names but one is an astrological sign and the other's initials are SCT!!!

Muhahahhaha
      Bitch please, the only thing shady about me is the shade my MASSIVE pile of Anabolic Innovation's Cookie Mix would cast over yours.
      Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
        Bitch please, the only thing shady about me is the shade my MASSIVE pile of Anabolic Innovation's Cookie Mix would cast over yours.
        Ahh just funnin. If you have a pile that big you better share! I need to order some more, damn those are addictive!

Comment

Ahh just funnin. If you have a pile that big you better share! I need to order some more, damn those are addictive!
          Hehe, you know I was just playin too! I don't really have a massive pile, I eat them too much.. it is disappearing right before my eyes!
          Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
            Hehe, you know I was just playin too! I don't really have a massive pile, I eat them too much.. it is disappearing right before my eyes!

What happened to your musclehead dude in the sig?

Comment

What happened to your musclehead dude in the sig?
              That was a mini-ad for Krzna's Team Beast Breeder he was trying to get started, but since I haven't heard from him in days in my log over on Ironmass I decided that for now I'd lose it.

Besides, I have the entire CL team at my disposal.. what more do you need?
              Back to the basics!

Comment

I am pleased and excited to announce that I will be joining SupplementKings.com team as their sponsored powerlifter. I will still be sponsored by APT and representing CL, this new addition will allow me to get out there even more to reach others and help them in their quests.
                Wow, you've got the hook up congrats ddawg
                Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Originally posted by theking
                  man this board has got some great people on it. I am training harder now that i am here

Tell me about it and I am meeting John Lee in about a week. Talk about pressure

Not to mention I am a grampa and getting ready for triathlong season, I will look like a string bean walking next to John

CONGRATS to Dawg and The King. Great combo!

CROWLER
                  Last edited by CROWLER; 06-16-2006, 10:01 PM.
                  President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
                  www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

i deserve a sponsorship dammit!

Comment

Ddawg,

I'm not easily inspired, but YOU sir are a true inspiration in every sense of the word. I feel that this is just the beginning and it's a honor to have you as part of the CL team, and I wish you the best.

Congrats again !!

Comment

there is something impressive about being able to lift a house isn't there? lol. Of course most do not see the mental strength it takes to compete in powerlifting
                        SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

SupplementKings.com Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CROWLER

Not to mention I am a grampa and getting ready for triathlong season, I will look like a string bean walking next to John

CROWLER

Good luck on the tri season, my friend at work has already done 2 this year and has more to come. You guys earn my respect.

Oh and tell John he is a sissy for me!!! j/k I would like ot hang out with him some day myself. You have to do a log about it!

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
                            i deserve a sponsorship dammit!
                            Be patient my firend and your day will come too. You ahve a great physique, and I can see you going big in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by CROWLER

thanks brotha. congrats to you on all your successes. your site is trully awesome. King approved! ha ha

CROWLER
                              SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

SupplementKings.com Forum

Comment

Oh and tell John he is a sissy for me!!! j/k I would like ot hang out with him some day myself. You have to do a log about it!

sissy huh?!?!?
                                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Working...
                                X