Green Bulge water intake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Bulge water intake...

I just received my Green Bulge yesterday and I have a question as far as water intake goes. I am trying to get down the 2+ gallons of water like recommended but I am worried about bloating in unnecessary places like my stomach. This happened to me with creatine monohydrate the times I tried it. Will this be a problem with Green Bulge? I assume with all the water I will get a little bloat but I hope it is minimal.

you'll do a lot of pissing too ... I wouldn't worry about the bloat
    jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
      you'll do a lot of pissing too ... I wouldn't worry about the bloat
      agreed, bloat wont be an issue.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I can vouch.... you will be in the bathroom ALOT... and yes 2+ gallons is goin to be a tough feat at first...

Comment

The real challenge will be to keep your urine with a tinge of yellow during the consumption of 2 gallons of water.

Clear piss means your body is a bit too diluted. You should always have some sort of yellowish tinge.

Segment

Comment

Originally posted by Segment
            The real challenge will be to keep your urine with a tinge of yellow during the consumption of 2 gallons of water.

Clear piss means your body is a bit too diluted. You should always have some sort of yellowish tinge.

Segment
            Just take some multivitamins, I My piss can flag in a ship out at see, thats how much it glows at times. lol
            If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

i've read that some people drink 3 gallons of water when taking certain supps, which is about 12 litres....how is that even healthy?

Comment

Originally posted by Empty36
                i've read that some people drink 3 gallons of water when taking certain supps, which is about 12 litres....how is that even healthy?
                Depends on the person. I drink about 1 liter per hour (I don't force it) BUT I'm 6ft and around 260lbs. When I was a 130lb twiglet I obviously didn't drink that much water because I didn't have that much muscle mass...

Water constitutes 45–70% of body weight

Adipose tissue is (approx) 10% water

Muscle tissue is (approx) 75% water

A person's total body water varies by body composition

Muscle water and glycogen content parallel each other
                More info:
                http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=332329

Comment

Originally posted by House72
                  Just take some multivitamins, I My piss can flag in a ship out at see, thats how much it glows at times. lol
                  I did not know this. I have been pissing clear and thought it was a good thing. I've been taking a crappy multi-vitamin so I guess I need to get a better one.

Comment

Originally posted by Segment

Segment
                    Too diluted? I've never heard that before... Where did you get that info? I was always under the impression that clear is good.

Comment

Working...
                    X