Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
    ECDY product might be worthwhile too.
    I'll probably shoot myself if we put out a ECDY product... just being honest... I know that John Lee has a different opinion on it and I respect that.

On this topic (RANT).. some companies (NO NAMES so don't ask) justify putting out a "questionable" supplement due to "consumer demand" (and no other reason needed) but in my opinion, this is not a solid way to run a business, because your entire lineup is only as solid as your weakest link (IMO).
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 06-14-2006, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Maybe a real nice joint support.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        I'll probably shoot myself if we put out a ECDY product... just being honest... I know that John Lee has a different opinion on it and I respect that.

ive heard good things about it, and i stacked it with x-factor (gained 4.5 pounds) i think that was from the AA tho, not that anagen

just an idear

Comment

If you make a white blood powder you should give it the same green apple flavor as the magnitude so they can be taken together.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g

On this topic (RANT).. some companies (NO NAMES so don't ask) justify putting out a "questionable" supplement due to "consumer demand" (and no other reason needed) but in my opinion, this is not a solid way to run a business, because your entire lineup is only as solid as your weakest link (IMO).

i whole heartily agree. like i said, just throwin it out there

Comment

Originally posted by jmdfd415
              Maybe a real nice joint support.
              BUMP TO THIS, would love to have one of those, pleae make one

Comment

how bout this
                one pill
                tta seasmin forsulin
                the lean body matrix !
                Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

how bout a wpi /bcaa mix
                  i know this is ued alot but not mixed like with a mega dose of bcaas
                  Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Originally posted by Seroph4x
                    BUMP TO THIS, would love to have one of those, pleae make one
                    Im all about the joint support, i mega dose Cissus Rx now, with Gluco and Chondrotin by NOW
                    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
                      i whole heartily agree. like i said, just throwin it out there
                      Hell yea... the more ideas the better.. I was just ranting after a shitty leg day

Comment

Make a nice energy drink.

Comment

Black "what-ever" has got to be a bulk version of White Blood. It just makes sense.

This new elements thing has got me stumped. I wanna know what's in the box man. I'm the same way at christmas. I usually manage to find out what's under the tree, even if I have to unwrap it and then wrap it up again. I'm an expert at that. Razor cuts on the tape, carefully open it and peek inside, then a perfectly alligned piece of tape over the original. Only an inspection with a magnifing glass can reveal that I was there.

Of course, my wife SUCKS at trying to hide the gifts too, so that helps

Comment

so how about project n?

Comment

Adrenal Support/ Adaptogen, containing, for example:

Ashwagandha
                              Bacopa Monnieri
                              Gynostemma
                              Fo-Ti
                              Rhodiola Rosea
                              Schisandra
                              Shilajit

etc.

Comment

project N ? Sounds like an extract from brazil nuts and lima beans, with a little Saw Palmetto mixed in just for fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X