No announcement yet.

What New Products Do You Want From CL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Gene is hands down my favorite supplement that you guys make. However, I feel like the product doesn't get nearly enough love from the community, mostly because consumers are confused about what the product really is.

So, I'd like to see Controlled Labs make slight alterations to the original Blue Gene formula (maybe add some Raspberry Ketones since you have the logistics already in place) and relaunch the product as "Orange Gene".

Having the color coded products really helps consumer clarity, but I feel like this product is misplaced. People look at the blue category, "Hormonal Optimizers", and think "Oh, it's just another test booster". But really, the product is much more than that. Blue Gene is a joint, circulation, hormone, antioxidant, recovery, libido supplement AND MORE. I think that if any product fits under the Orange, "Overall Health" category, it is Blue Gene.

I think this change would be a worthwhile investment, as it would make Blue Gene a much more successful product, and give it the recognition it deserves. The grassroots campaign for Blue Gene has really helped spread the word, but it can only do so much. Consumers really need to get a better understanding of what the product is, and repositioning the product within your current line could definitely help.

Just my two cents. Hope you read it and at least consider the change!

Comment

• orange creme white flood.

Comment

• I like that idea!!
        sigpicDarren Conroy
        Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
        ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
        dconroy6@gmail.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
        http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135778441

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
        http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Comment

• Originally posted by spazboy006 View Post
          Blue Gene is hands down my favorite supplement that you guys make. However, I feel like the product doesn't get nearly enough love from the community, mostly because consumers are confused about what the product really is.

So, I'd like to see Controlled Labs make slight alterations to the original Blue Gene formula (maybe add some Raspberry Ketones since you have the logistics already in place) and relaunch the product as "Orange Gene".

Having the color coded products really helps consumer clarity, but I feel like this product is misplaced. People look at the blue category, "Hormonal Optimizers", and think "Oh, it's just another test booster". But really, the product is much more than that. Blue Gene is a joint, circulation, hormone, antioxidant, recovery, libido supplement AND MORE. I think that if any product fits under the Orange, "Overall Health" category, it is Blue Gene.

I think this change would be a worthwhile investment, as it would make Blue Gene a much more successful product, and give it the recognition it deserves. The grassroots campaign for Blue Gene has really helped spread the word, but it can only do so much. Consumers really need to get a better understanding of what the product is, and repositioning the product within your current line could definitely help.

Just my two cents. Hope you read it and at least consider the change!
          Wow, GREAT input !

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
            orange creme white flood.

Im down for this

Comment

• some zma would be come. i get great energy before my workout now i need something to knock me out everyday!

Comment

• So first off - LOVE the new WF Reborn formula.

Second off - I must be one of the 2-3 people that's not a huge watermelon fan.

That's not specific to CL at all...it's just not my cup of tea. Not even in candy (when people say watermelon flavors taste like Jolly Ranchers and get excited, I think ick).

I like all the ideas for new WF flavors - pineapple; orange cream. Yes to both.

BTW - whatever happened to raspberry? Was I one of the 2-3 people that liked that one??

Comment

• I think a highly branched cyclic dextrin/intra carb supp would fit in the line-up very well. I'd rather throw my money at CL than having to keep buying Glycofuse even though I have nothing bad to say about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danner View Post
                    I think a highly branched cyclic dextrin/intra carb supp would fit in the line-up very well. I'd rather throw my money at CL than having to keep buying Glycofuse even though I have nothing bad to say about it.
                    I'm with you on this! I've been drinking apple juice lately myself lol

Comment

Working...
                    X