Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The extreme fatloss/cutting stack

Has anyone used this with sucess?..

Can one of the reps please let me know the best cycle plan for all these supps?

Thanks

I am following it right now, I am in my 8th week of the stack and will be cycling off of everything in 2 weeks for a 10 week total.

I am really impressed with it. Mind you, my dieting is FARRRRR from clean, but I have still lost a noticable amount of fat on it.

At the end of my 2 week off period, I will start up on it again for another 10 weeks.

Overall, I would give it 2 thumbs up.

I am taking

Blue Up 1st thing in the morning when I wake up

Red Acid and Green Mag about 1 hr before my morning workout

Purp Wrath, and White Flood and 1 scoop of Glycergrow about 30 min before my workout

I bring a water bottle with a scoop of PW and GG and drink it during my workout.

After my workout, I mix up a protein shake and add 1 scoop of GG and take my orange triad and sesaglow.

Mid afternoon, I take my 2nd dose of RA and SG

At dinner I take my second dose of OT and SG

and just before bed I take my white blood

I am following a 1 year workout program and am taking pics every 3 months. at the end of the year, I plan on generating a progress log on the site.

I think if I get my eating cleaned up, I can reach my goal weight of 225 (sitting at 270 now) by the summer time.

Hope it helps

Comment

It's intense to say the lease

(I'm more of a recomp person myself)

Comment

I would love to get some but i am living in malaysia n i bought your products through Egonutritions, it's expensive over here for any of bodybuilding products, currently i am taking, GM WF PW OT
        that's about 1000 bucks over here, usd 300 over .. would love to get the samples if u can send it here

Comment

sorry replied in a wrong thread !

Comment

Working...
          X