Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glycer Grow and Green Mag log

Supps: Just picked up some PW, I am excited to try that. Aside from that, everything is on course

Diet: In check

Squats 140x5x3

Military Press 105x5x3

Pullups BW 8x3

Supps: In check, still not taking GM, but I did pick up some PW.
    Diet: Ok, but yesterday I fell asleep before I ate my cottage cheese for the night

Squats 145x5x3
    These went well

BP 1150x5x3
    These were pretty easy except for the last one

Pull ups
    BW 8x1 7x1 5x1

It was a good workout, I think the PW helped as I am not sore at all today. My knee is really hurting today, but that is to be expected every now and then. The weather is changin and it is getting colder, so that might have a lot to do with it. Once I run through my multi I am thinking of trying OT, but I will have to think about that one.

diet: in check
    supps: the same, I am still not on GM, but I am taking PW, and wow

Squats: 150x5x3
    Not too hard at all

Military press 110x5x3
    Didn't get stuck, which is unusual for this lift, last couple of times I have had to stick on the same weight for two workouts

pullups BW6x3

PW is simply amazing. It has noticably improved my endurance and allowed me to easily get through my workouts. PW has already become a staple for me, I won't workout without it again.

Diet: It was a little so-so. My water consumption was a little low, and I was lacking about 300 calories yesterday. I didn't miss a meal, I just didn't eat quite enough.

Supps: In check, although I still need to get to the doc to check out the source of my kidney pain

Lifts:

Squats 155x5x3

PW is great, after every rep I keep expecting to feel tired, and I just don't. It has a huge effect on my lifts.

Bench Press 155x5x3

These were hard although I suspect some of my problem was my form. I don't think I was holding the bar properly.

Rows

135x5x3

ab work

Diet: Way off the last few days. I have been sick, and that has really slowed me down, but no matter I will keep on grinding.

Supps: Been holding off due to illness

Workout: I was so weak it wasn't much of a workout.

Squat 135x5x3

Military Press

115x2 115x5 115x3

This was weird, but I just didn't have much energy and I felt really weak. So I did what I could

Pullups
    BWx3x4

This was one of those days where I lifted just to keep in the habit of lifting. I did not feel well, so this was more of an exercise in discipline than in bodybuilding. I am starting to feel better, so I am sure Monday's workout will be great.

I am buying an elliptical machine sometime this week. It will be nice to be able to do cardio in my basement. Since I am trying to get up to 225, I won't be doing a ton of cardio, but I will do it once or twice a week.

Supps and diet are way off, I just haven't been disciplined like I need to be.

Squats: 160x5x3

BP 160x4
    160x4
    160x3

I didn't have a spotter, so I was hesitant to puch too hard for fear of getting stuck.

Rows 140x5x3
    These were really crisp

I need to do a better job eating, and with my supp timing. It was just a couple of bad days. A few bad days won't be a killer, just time to right the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by aeneas26
    I need to do a better job eating, and with my supp timing. It was just a couple of bad days. A few bad days won't be a killer, just time to right the ship.
    Keep on keepin on !!!

Thread Information