6 Am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Am

any early lifters have ideas for motivation in the morning? due to work its the only time i can train. I still struggle to get up in enough time to wake up before hitting the gym. SHARE WITH ME YOUR IDEAS LOL
    SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

SupplementKings.com Forum

motivation, well one is to have a picture of someone you want to look like on your wall and then motivate yourself to train even harder to look like him/get results

also try a stim product, ive heard great things about StimX

Comment

Originally posted by theking
      any early lifters have ideas for motivation in the morning? due to work its the only time i can train. I still struggle to get up in enough time to wake up before hitting the gym. SHARE WITH ME YOUR IDEAS LOL
      i would kill to be able to have a 6am workout .... out of bed at 4am and starting my first set at 5am, 5 days a week ....

my motivation ... each morning that I don't get out of bed and fix my preworkout shake before heading to the gym, is one morning that I've let someone become a little bit stronger than me .... i won't let that happen
      jdouchebag for president

Comment

I wake up @ 4:30 to lift but I am kind of a morning person so it never really bothered me. I'm not much of a motivationalist but here is what tends to go through my head . First off, I really enjoy lifting, trying to increase the amount of weight I can lift, and trying to add mass. So, the motivation to try and improve myself helps. Some mornings I just want to roll back over and go back to sleep. Then, I remind myself that to get where I want to be I need to keep up the dedication and must continue to push myself. AND if I skip once (gotta use that slippery slope argument) I may be more likely to continue to skip. (I'm kinda goal oriented) Besides if I go back to sleep for an extra 2 hours I will be regretting it the rest of the day and wish I had gone.
        One other thing that I find is helpful is I get everything ready the night before so all I have to do is have my shake, take my supps, change, drink some water and then head out the door to the gym.
        A cheap caffeine pill helps too.
        Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

oh bro. stims are done with me. receptors are fried

25mg ephedra
          5 green bulge
          and a butt load of citrulline malate

ok so where is the bed? lol
          SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

Comment

Originally posted by Seroph4x

also try a stim product, ive heard great things about StimX

i got a free sample. the best stim i think ive taken (based on 4 samples that is ). no jitters, TOTAL focus, and im awake and alert. no crash either

as for motivation, think of all the lazy people you see at work or wherever complaining how out of shape they are as they stuff another donut or jr. whopper down their throats. and call us weird for eating so good. their excuse " you only live once".

i find that excuse humorous, because they say that 5 times a week.

Comment

ha well i am there....don't doubt that. I would just like to be a bit more alive in the gym lol.

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
              i got a free sample. the best stim i think ive taken (based on 4 samples that is ). no jitters, TOTAL focus, and im awake and alert. no crash either

as for motivation, think of all the lazy people you see at work or wherever complaining how out of shape they are as they stuff another donut or jr. whopper down their throats. and call us weird for eating so good. their excuse " you only live once".

i find that excuse humorous, because they say that 5 times a week.

SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

Comment

Not to pimp but PW is great for that a$$ kicking early workout. Once that hit my system I'm off and ready to go. I have jsut as good of workouts that early in the AM as I do in the PM when it take PW.

Comment

I am usually up at about 5.30am, eat then workout. It's more of a habit thing, on my off days I actually still wake up at the same time and feel weird that I'm not going to the gym.

Obviously your goals will motivate you, but for me, on a practical daily level, its less than that. For me its just at 6ish in the morning, pitch black, breakfast has been eaten, energy levels are high and you can't go back to ZzzZ!

And besides, what else are you going to do for the next two hours when everyone is still fast asleep? Sit and watch tv? Hell no! Get your arse hopping to the gym and make use of that time!

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                    Not to pimp but PW is great for that a$$ kicking early workout. Once that hit my system I'm off and ready to go. I have jsut as good of workouts that early in the AM as I do in the PM when it take PW.
                    I agree PW pre workout in the AM is great!

Comment

When you have a hard time working out in the morning, just read this.. I just wrote it

OBSESSION

Obsession is the unwillingness to be distracted from your goal.
                      Obsession is taking the time to eat 5-6 times per day.
                      Obsession is doing cardio when most others are sleeping.
                      Obsession is leaving your ego at the door to nail proper form.
                      Obsession is eating tuna out of the can.
                      Obsession is when your blender gets more use than your microwave.
                      Obsession is knowing the ingredients of EVERYTHING you eat.
                      Obsession is never giving up.
                      Obsession is a precursor to success.

Josh
                      Back to the basics!

Comment

Or just read Mr. Aries' article before bed and you will wake up ready to go.

http://www.controlledlabs.com/articles_desc.php?id=8

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                          Or just read Mr. Aries' article before bed and you will wake up ready to go.

http://www.controlledlabs.com/articles_desc.php?id=8

thank you sir.. sincerely!
                          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                            thank you sir.. sincerely!
                            Your are more than welcome!

Comment

i can gurantee that i will be up at 5 am having breakfast tomorrow morning begging for the gym. Sometimes supplements are not needed and a little motivational speaking is all it takes. Thanks guys!
                              SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

Comment

Working...
                              X