No announcement yet.

JOakman In the Clouds with YN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Away from the bad news I took my 1st full dosage of YN2 in hopes of some relaxation. They are re-opening the campus in a half hour and I have an exam in 45 minutes (which I am not going to take). The police seem shady on releasing information and the building my exam is in, is right next to the building where the bomb was found. Anyway I will be getting some food and heading to the gym in a little bit and updates will follow.

Comment

Worked out a little later than expected because of everything that is going on, but I had a great workout. (Shoulders/Back) I will be brief because I have work in 40 minutes.

Bent Over Rows - 3 sets/15 reps
      Extensions - 3 sets/15 reps
      Wide-Grip Lat Pulldowns - 1 Set to failure
      Lateral Raises - 2 sets/12 reps
      Close-Grip Lat Pulldowns - 2 sets/8 reps
      Front Raises - 2 sets/12 reps
      Cuban Presses - 3 sets/12 reps

Considering I just did this workout on Sunday my strength was incredible. I went up in most sets and didn't have any trouble with any reps. On a side note I tried being ballsy and rep out the whole machine in CG Lat Pulldowns and I got it for 8 reps which surprised the hell out of me. May not be an accomplishment for some, but definitely for me since I am on a cut phase and not trying to push for strength increases at the time.

Comment

Got up early for classes today and I was dreading it. Boring class and the professor looks like the green goblin, no joke. Today is leg day which kinda sucks, but my friends are having a big halloween party tonight which will be a blast. I will hopefully have some pictures up tomorrow of what tonight will be. Stay tuned.

Comment

Well leg day is over with and it went very well. Took my full dosage of YN2 and I am in a great mood and only expect it to get better. I don't drink so I will just be chillin tonight at my buddies party having a few laughs. Anywho here was my workout

Squats - 4 sets/5 reps
          Stiff Legged Deads - 3 sets/12 reps
          Standing Leg Curls - 3 sets/12 reps
          Leg Extensions - 3 sets/10 reps

I haven't done any calf exercises in the past week and a half due to the lack of equipment in my gym at school. There is only one rack and is in high demand. I held up on doing lunges today due to an ongoing pain in my left achillies because the last thing I need is another injury to my left leg (broke the same ankle 3 times, dislocated my knee, tore my patella, and tore my hamstring). Anywho its time to go shower and get ready for some Halloween fun. Have a good weekend everyone.

Comment

Today is an off-day. I woke up with a killer headache for some reason. I have work in a little bit which sucks, but what can ya do? I am poppin some YN2 now and looking at some pictures from last night. I will enter them in the CL Halloween Contest later on tonight. Here is a preview

Peace - Flavaaaa Flavvvv

Comment

After a great night (Sox winning again) I got a great sleep, only the 2nd time I have been able to sleep in since I got to college. Could be a great day for Boston sports with the Pats continuing their streak and the Sox potentially sweeping the Rox.

After a day off I will be hitting the gym for some cardio and abs. My cut is going really well and the progress is going steadily. The YN2 has DEFINITELY increased my mood without question. My girlfriend and I haven't even had the smallest of an argument since I have started this which is great. Be back in a bit.

(P.S. My Halloween pics are up)

Comment

Cardio and abs are all done. I threw in some forearm work just because . I ran 20 minutes on the bike and 20 minutes on the treadmill. Didn't want to be there, but I went through it. Pats are at halftime and obviously romping as usual. Going to grab some chow chow and get ready for the BoSox. Weight is still dropping I am right around 163/164. Dropped about 25 pounds in 3 months which I am happy about while gaining some strength and vastly improving my endurance.

Comment

Last nights sleep suckedddd. UMass had riot police outside and choppers floating around all night. I woke up to a freezing morning, but I survived. I just did all my Accounting work ahead of time which is very rare, but who knows maybe I will start a trend for myself. I am waiting for my GF to bring some lunch back to the room and get ready for the gym. Chest/Arms day is a good day. I am really looking to increase the weight in my close-grip bench press and skull crushers. I am kind of weary on the SC though because I have been getting a burning feeling in my left tri (any info from anyone would be great). The more I train, the more I can't wait for baseball next season which is only umm 6-7 months a way, but anyway you get the point. I will be popping YN in about 30 minutes and giving the results of how the rest of the day goes. Thanks for reading and check out my costume pics in the Halloween thread (a vote would be nice as well considering I only dressed up for the contest and I am a poor college kid haha) Later guys, way to go Sox.

P.S. Wouldn't A-Rod in Boston be crazy?

Comment

Hit the gym hard today and it felt good. I lifted around 1 and got done and showered and had class from 3:30 - 5:00. Had myself some dinner and played ball from 6:00 - 8:00, now I am beat. Pretty busy day, now its back to the grind with studying and getting work done. Here is how my workout went.

Close Grip BP - 4 Sets/8 reps
                    Flies - 2 sets/12 reps
                    Pushdowns - 3 sets/10 reps
                    Dumbbell BP - 2 sets/8 reps
                    Skullcrushers - 2 sets/10 reps
                    1-Arm Pulldowns - 2 sets/8 reps
                    Overhead Dumbbell Extensions - 2 sets/10 reps
                    Hammer Curls - 2 sets/10 reps

I went up in CGBP, Pushdowns, and Hammers this workout which felt good. I had a ton of energy left over which is unusual, that is why I went to run some ball. All in all its a great day especially seeing those Sox win in another sweep.

Comment

First off Happy Halloween and secondly sorry for missing yesterdays daily log. I have been really busy these two days. Yesterday was originally a cardio day mixed in with 3 classes and a lab (sucks). Didn't get done til 6, got some food and decided to play some basketball for an hour and a half for my cardio. My shooting was worse than Shaq from the line, it was miserable. Got in at 9 and went to the movies with my GF to see Saw 4, I thought it was pretty good although I am a fan of the series so it could be biased. Woke up this morning after a poor sleep to another freezing morning. My stats class was boring as usual, but now I completely understand all of the material. Got off to a good start until I found out I have 4 midterms next week and 2 of which are scheduled at the same time. Went back to my room to take a nap which put me in a good mood. Headed to my physics class for my review and then found out my stepfather got into a big car accident with a drunk driver, so now back to a sh*tty mood. I popped my YN2 and headed to play some basketball which was a great idea, just got in about 20 mins ago and feeling good. My weight is slightly above 160 which hasn't been this low since about 8th grade (now a junior in college). Anyway thats the story.

Comment

Sorry for the lack of update as of late, but this week with 4 exams has been crazy so far, along with picking classes, working, and trying to figure out my loan situation. I will post up in a little bit of how the last few days have gone and what not.

Comment

Checking in today because things have finally started to slow down. I would like to say sorry to CL for not being able to update much this past week. I was slammed with 4 midterms this week on top of lots of things happening back home, trying to find an apartment, paying for school, yata yata yata. I wasn't even able to lift this past week, but managed to get in 4 days of some intense cardio which has brought my weight down to a steady 160 which is unreal. The YN2 has definitely helped me relax with everything that has gone on and really helped me study. On this last Thursday I woke up at 6 in the morning to study, (last time I woke up at 6 in the morning was probably 2 years ago, nevermind studying this early) headed to the library and got down to business. I taught myself some indepth statistics and accounting nonsense, which I mostly already knew. Anywho coming to the Thanksgiving break things are shaping up and getting a lot better. As a junior here at UMass I have been offered some great jobs as of late, which is making me happy to see all this hard work is really paying off. Thanks for checking in and more frequent posts will be up and coming.

Comment

Another stressful day, but things are starting to calm down with everything. On the downside injuries seem to be catching on, my mother had serious rotator cuff surgery, step-father ruptured his achillies, and I may have torn my right bicep. I think it may be a really bad strain, but I have to wait to see my doctor back home during Thanksgiving break, so that isn't too good. Well I will try getting to the gym to hit legs or cardio if I have the time.

Comment

Well the arm is getting back to normal finally. It has been making sleeping miserable. I haven't been able to lift in about a week and a half, but have been able to do cardio. I have slacked in the diet the last two days, kinda to reward myself for busting my ass. I am heading back to Boston on Tuesday to finish setting up my home gym. Comes with basically everything that I need with a Crossover station. I got a clearance price on it at $250, originally $1999 so I can't complain there. Anyway I am trying to squeeze in some cardio today, but it is another long day of studying.

Comment

I would like to apologize to CL for the lagging of this log due to lots of issues and muchly appreciate this opportunity. I will post a final review on this as well which should be real nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X