No announcement yet.

JOakman In the Clouds with YN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is your home gym equipment like boflex stuff, or more plates, DBs, and racks?

I ordered an agility ladder awhile back for my TA.. and it came with like 3 diff catalogs through power systems mainly.. some of that stuff is pricey, but it would be awesome to have it in your own pad..

thats my dream, a near full equipped gym in my own place, weights + a full line of cardio equip for ugly days... on top of that I'd like to own my own training facility, or work with one in some form (google tom shaw - it makes me envious)

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
      is your home gym equipment like boflex stuff, or more plates, DBs, and racks?

I ordered an agility ladder awhile back for my TA.. and it came with like 3 diff catalogs through power systems mainly.. some of that stuff is pricey, but it would be awesome to have it in your own pad..

thats my dream, a near full equipped gym in my own place, weights + a full line of cardio equip for ugly days... on top of that I'd like to own my own training facility, or work with one in some form (google tom shaw - it makes me envious)
      Plates, db's, racks, crossovers, treadmill, ab machine

Overall only cost $600. Got some great deals.

Comment

Working...
      X