JOakman In the Clouds with YN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOakman In the Clouds with YN2

This is where my log of YN2 will be. I will be taking this product in hopes of achieving more relaxation throughout my days. College is becoming increasingly more difficult and having a job working 20-30 hours a week on top of it isn't a walk in the park either. I am currently on a cut phase where I have dropped down around 20 pounds in the past 2 months with minimal fat loss and next to no strength loss. I do not follow a normal routine as many follow, I do a modified version of the "Bulking Up For Baseball" workout. I use a 5 day split, the 3 that are shown, a cardio day, and an off day, then repeat. This may fluctuate a little due to time constraints, work, class, exams, etc.. If there are any questions let me know and I will answer ASAP, thank you CL for letting me test this for you. - Jimmie

What is Yellow nEuphoria™ Gen2 ?

CONTROLLED LABS Presents:
    Yellow nEuphoria™ Gen 2
    Euphoric Stimulant Matrix - X2

90 Capsules (30 Servings)

Key Attributes:

* Helps boost natural endorphins and libido
    * Caffeine Free
    * Help improve mental focus and mood
    * Experience feelings of well being
    * Helps fight stress and fatigue
    * Helps to increase endurance and stamina
    * Ephedra Free

The Best Mood-Elevating And Endorphin-Boosting Extracts!

The athletic lifestyle is extremely demanding and Controlled Labs customers have
    requested a product to improve central nervous system performance, reduce
    stress, and improve mood / vigor during training and all day long. Controlled
    Labs has responded with a powerful and synergistic blend of only the best
    mood-elevating and endorphin-boosting extracts. By focusing on enhancing and
    potentiating the bodies own natural (very powerful) endorphins, we were able to
    keep the formula caffeine-free, so that you can elevate to a new level without
    the crash / jitters associated with caffeine products.

nEuphoria Complex:

Acacia Rigidula contains natural alkaloids that contribute to the powerful
    energy, pleasure, and stimulating effects of nEuphoria Gen2. These natural CNS and
    SNS stimulants have been shown to improve mood as rapidly as amphetamine,
    without producing tolerance or physical addiction. Synephrine is a natural,
    but powerful stimulant / ergogenic. Isobutyryl-Thiamine Disulfide has been
    used for years as a nootropic to decrease anxiety, improve response to stress,
    and have a positive effect on mood / athletic performance.

cRush Complex:

Used since ancient times to promote feelings of wellbeing, promote circulation,
    enhance awareness and concentration, Nymphaea Caerulea and Rhizoma Corydalis
    Yanhusuo are partly responsible for the calm, steady, and long lasting rush of
    focused well-being that is part of the nEuphoria Gen2 experience. Unlike some
    prescription and illegal opiates, this blend does not appear to affect brain
    serotonin levels, deplete monoamine stores, or block GABA receptors.

Humulus lupulus is unique because it is one of only two plants in the family
    Cannabinaceae. You guessed it.... the other plant is Marijuana. The alkaloid
    extract known as Lupulinum produces a mild stimulant effect at first, followed
    by a very agreeable, calming sensation... the perfect combination. Historically,
    it has been used in some cases of nervous irritability where opium / narcotics
    failed.

With a long history of traditional herbal and recreational use, Nepeta Cateria
    and Griffonia Seed Extract are used mainly to relieve stress and enhance
    meditation

Developed and patented by Sabinsa Corporation, Bioperine has been clinically
    tested in the United States and shown to significantly enhance the
    bioavailability of supplemented nutrients through increased absorption. This
    results in a convenient serving size of 3 capsules.

Let the party begin.

Are you logging this on BB.COM as well ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      Are you logging this on BB.COM as well ?
      I will when I receive the YN2 in the mail

Comment

Being logged on bb.com as well
        http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5215143

Comment

I just got the YN2 in the mail, which I am pretty excited about, and I am going to pop my 1st pill in this short minute. I have class from 2:30 - 4:00 and then a lab from 5:00 - 6:00. I will most likely hit the gym around 7:00 PM depending on how the whether is and what not (Suppose to be some big time rain on the way). Anyway just a brief update on where I stand, hope to have a few people tuning in, thanks.

Comment

Awesome !

Comment

Well its been around 2 hours since I took my 1st dosage of YN2 and no real signs of anything yet (which I expected since its only a tolerance dose), but I did have a tingly feeling shortly after taking it in my upper chest (not a bad one), but it subsided within 5 minutes. I ducked out of my my class early (Accounting is too easy) and am not heading to my lab (talked to the instructor) instead I will be heading to the gym much sooner than expected.

Comment

Originally posted by JOakman
                Well its been around 2 hours since I took my 1st dosage of YN2 and no real signs of anything yet (which I expected since its only a tolerance dose), but I did have a tingly feeling shortly after taking it in my upper chest (not a bad one), but it subsided within 5 minutes. I ducked out of my my class early (Accounting is too easy) and am not heading to my lab (talked to the instructor) instead I will be heading to the gym much sooner than expected.
                Shweet + thanks for following the label !!

Comment

Just got in from my workout and it was one of the best that I have ever had. (I take Lipo 6, GG pre, X-Tend during, WMS immediately following my workout, and a protein/CM shake 15 minutes after the WMS) Today I hit chest/arms. Biceps aren't really hit considering most of baseball has to do with your tri's and core and I am focusing my training on next baseball season. Anyway here is a breakdown of what I did today.

Same weight used throughout
                  Weight increased on each set

Close Grip BP - 4 Sets/8 reps
                  Flies - 2 sets/12 reps
                  Pushdowns - 3 sets/10 reps
                  Dumbbell BP - 2 sets/8 reps

Skullcrushers - 2 sets/10 reps
                  1-Arm Pulldowns - 2 sets/8 reps
                  Hammer Curls - 2 sets/10 reps
                  Forearm Curls supersetted with Wrist Curls - 4 sets/10 reps

For those who don't really know about baseball training most of the exercises are performed at an explosive rate to try and duplicate the actual speed that takes place during gametime. When January comes I will be adding in more specific training exercises involving med balls, parachutes, ladder/agility training, etc.

Well that about wraps up todays workout and I am in a great mood and I just found out I may be going to Game 1 of the WS which makes the mood even better. GO SOX

Comment

Well I just got in from seeing Gone Baby Gone and while I was there I had realized that I had work to do tonight that was due at 11 pm which completely slipped my mind, but I remained calm which is somewhat shocking, not sure if YN2 had something to do with it, but all is good.

Getting ready to head to bed and try taking two pills tomorrow and see how that goes. I imagine I will take 2 pills for a few days before upping it up to 3 pills. Tomorrow is a long cardio day which I never look forward to, but I am definitely looking forward to the Sox tomorrow night, if they lose this bottle better work Later fellas

Comment

what position you play in ball?

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                        what position you play in ball?
                        2B/Pitcher.. I like to start games, but they have me in the bullpen. My abilities are more related to being in the pen, I am more Papelbon-esque I guess you could say. Originally was a SS, but the player who is there is faster/stronger than I and definitely deserves it.

Comment

Just took my 2nd dosage of YN2 and I took two caps today to see how it feels. Cardio will be coming up shortly which I am really not looking forward to. Updates will follow as much as possible.

Comment

Just getting settled in. Instead of doing some cardio I went to play some basketball over here for about an hour and a half. Great workout and played really well. I felt good running around, but felt dehydrated when done. Red Sox are getting ready to start up so I will check in later.

Comment

Just woke up to go and get some breakfast and received this message from UMass administrators.

"A suspected explosive device has been found in Herter Hall. The area
                              has been cordoned off, and the state police bomb squad is on the
                              scene to evaluate. The campus will delay opening until 11 a.m.,
                              pending developments, and no classes will be held until at least that
                              time. On-campus students should remain in or nearby their residence
                              halls. Updates will be provided."

Doesn't look so good..

Comment

Working...
                              X