GB, WB and X-factor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB, WB and X-factor?

WIll X-factor go with a nitrix oxide such as WB?
    What do u think of this stack?

Originally posted by The_One77
    WIll X-factor go with a nitrix oxide such as WB?
    What do u think of this stack?
    Yeah, that'll be fine. The pumps are sick! I used White FLOOD with some of my XF cycle and it was great.

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger
      Yeah, that'll be fine. The pumps are sick! I used White FLOOD with some of my XF cycle and it was great.
      Me too, wake up, drop my XF and Activate Xtreme, mix up my WF, GM pre workout drink and I actually had to stop my curls last week due to my bi's being too pumped to do any more reps... first time for that LoL

Comment

sounds like a great plan.. I can't say enough good things about WB and X factor.
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Anything else you recommend with X-Factor? I hear Activate Extreme a ton, what about Anabolic Pump and what not?

Comment

Originally posted by JOakman
            Anything else you recommend with X-Factor? I hear Activate Extreme a ton, what about Anabolic Pump and what not?
            I used the original ActivaTe with it and liked it alot I can only assume that Xtreme would be just as good if not better stacked. Also I have been using Yellow Gold(bulk beta version of AP) for a while and it's basically a staple for me. I really like it, BUT It is a "hit or miss" type supplement so I would recommend trying that by itself first to see if you respond to it.

Comment

I used the original ActivaTe with it and liked it alot I can only assume that Xtreme would be just as good if not better stacked. Also I have been using Yellow Gold(bulk beta version of AP) for a while and it's basically a staple for me. I really like it, BUT It is a "hit or miss" type supplement so I would recommend trying that by itself first to see if you respond to it.
              Gracias for the info

Comment

Working...
              X