This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pu12en12g
    At least 3 solid food meals as well... but (for example) I'm down to 4-6 shakes per day right now. When I get amazing deals on whey protein (closeouts etc...) I will typically increase the number of shakes.

hilarious.

thats about right for me tho, roughly 3 solids meals with 4-6 shakes a day

Comment

Was drinking Optimun 3x a day but switched to Syntrax - Nectar. Tastes like coolaid and 0 carbs, 0 fat!

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
      how many protein shakes do you drink per day?

what brands?
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

i drink 4 scoops a day dividing it into 2 shakes
        i use optimums brand i think its really good quality

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
          hilarious.

thats about right for me tho, roughly 3 solids meals with 4-6 shakes a day

Comment

/\/\/\

Lovely. I can't wait to have real income... loans and a stipened just don't cut it

Comment

Originally posted by strester
              1 in the morning prew/o with 1 scoop I-pro

1 postw/o with 2 scoops ON whey blend

1 around 4pm at work with 1 scoop ON whey blend

1 before bed 1scoop ON casein and 1 scoop ON whey

I do a similar set.

1 morning w 2 scoops ON WHEY

1 during break at work

1 at home

Sometimes I'll take both shakes at work. Depends on how I feel and how I prepare. Still trying to get my routine down.

Comment

Just the 1.. I was made to eat

Comment

i take 1 pvl in the morning 1 venum during the day if i have time, 1 venum shake after a workout and 1 casein ON before bed

increaseing my protein to 4 and somtime 5 shakes a day has made the biggest difference to my gains, but im a newb

Comment

ON 100% Whey.

I hate drinking Whey Shake so yeah...

Comment

1 milyin.

Comment

1 Whey(2 scoops)post workout and 1 Syntha-6(2 scoops) before bed

Comment

1 on whey pwo

1 MM b4 bed

Comment

3-4 sometimes 5 if they're not big, I use at least 2 scoops per. My breakfast is usually 2 scoops strawberry with 1 scoop banana cream peptide 2.0 with a double package bowl of oatmeal. Thinking of picking up some scivation whey to use as well b/c the price.

Comment

3-4. Cyto sport whey through out the day. Muscle milk, morning- bed. And golden finish (rocks) after workouts.

And dude that's alot of protein containers. You must go through alot of charmin!

Comment

3: 1 pre, 1 post, 1 before bed (when no cottage cheese is in the fridge).

As far as brands, I usually buy 2+ large tubs at a time when I find a good deal on a quality protein, so I'm always changing it up. Very few have ever given me any physical discomfort or tasted so bad I couldn't finish them, and outside of cutting phases where I tend to seek isolates or peptides, I've noticed very little difference in results from most brands of whey. When I initially think one might be working better, I typically find over prolonged use that the results are ultimately a product of diet or training and not one powder vs. another.

Comment

Working...
                                X