This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 shake a day for me
    I fill up a full shaker cup with 2 scoops of Gasparis myofusion and fat free milk.
    Im only 160lbs
    Proper food intake is just as important as the shakes keep you full were you dont want to eat and not a good thing for me.
    I try to take mine post work out.

Comment

Originally posted by tsifreak View Post
      1 shake a day for me
      I fill up a full shaker cup with 2 scoops of Gasparis myofusion and fat free milk.
      Im only 160lbs
      Proper food intake is just as important as the shakes keep you full were you dont want to eat and not a good thing for me.
      I try to take mine post work out.
      I usually take in 2 daily. One Post workout and one pre-bed. When it comes to my whey protein, I get whats the cheapest. Right now I using Lipotropic by LG Science.
      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
      CFD

Comment

I use ON whey and casein. I have GGS post and drink a mix off casein, whey and steel cut oats, in between meals.

I blend the oats to a fine powder and it mixes well in the with the protein and water. I got that from Jdiritto a while ago.

Comment

2 or 3... 1 as soon as I wake up, 1 post work out and maybe another in the afternoon/evening depending on the timing of my meals.

Comment

4-5 shakes per day here...morning, pre-workout, post-workout and before bed and sometimes one in the middle of the night. but I take a total of 6 shakes a day, 2 shakes that has 50gm of protein and the other 4 has 60gms, 2 mass gainers and 4 protein shakes
            Last edited by semiferger; 02-23-2010, 06:11 AM.
            acekard 2i

Comment

You find your weight in KG first. So you take your weight in lbs and divide by 2.2 and this gives you your weight in KG. Remember this number! If you dont work out at all, have a slow life you multiply it by .8 , if you workout and are trying to stay thin/lean you multiply it by 1.4, if you workout and are trying to build some size
              Shingles Symptoms Guide | appendicitis symptoms in men

Comment

I usually take 2 to 3 shakes per day, One with breakfast and one post-workout and sometimes as one of my 6 meals if i am short on time

Comment

3 a day

post workout
                  mid day mix it in with my smoothie choc fruit smoothie
                  before bed

Love ON proteins

Comment

If your worrying about how many protein shakes a day you should be aiming for you should probably pay a bit more attention to learning about nutrition. I agree, a protein shake after a workout is a given, but at all other times you should be getting your protein through your foods. I understand protein shakes come in handy if you miss a meal or whateva but just because the protein container says 4 shakes a day doesnt mean it's necessary
                    Last edited by jazz2903; 07-20-2011, 08:38 AM.

Comment

1 on training days. Non training days its all real food.

Currently using generic bulk unflavoured acid whey (for the high immunoglobin content), but will give Golden Gains a good blast next month.
                      Higher Conciousness through Heavier Weights

Comment

I usually have one mid day and one post workout. I try to get the rest of my protein for the day from my diet. If I'm short for the day, I'll improvise with an evening shake.
                        sigpicDarren Conroy
                        Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
                        ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
                        dconroy6@gmail.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
                        http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135778441

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
                        http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Comment

I generally have 1 scoop of Met-RX (Ultramyosyn Whey) upon waking, and 1 scoop immediately after a workout.

Comment

Workout days= I have a 2 scoop Syntha-6 shake mixed with 1/2 cup raw oats for breakfast and 1- 2 scoop shake of GNC Amplifyed Wheyabolic extreme 60 post workout
                            Non workout days= I have a 2 scoop Syntha-6 shake mixed with 1/2 cup raw oats for breakfast and 1 Met-Rx protein plus bar in the afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by Acoustic Foam
                              This is really such a nice information..it is very helpful to everyone even me!!!Thanks for this keep update!!
                              Always here to help!
                              sigpicDarren Conroy
                              Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
                              ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
                              dconroy6@gmail.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
                              http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135778441

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
                              http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Comment

Working...
                              X