sup my long lost homiez :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sup my long lost homiez :D

sup guys.. Been a while since I've been around.. Been busy taking care of business on and off the net, but now I'm feelin' like coming home again to CL board

Just for the record, I moved to another city in Texas in the last 3 months and started on a bunch of new opportunities and whatnot. BB.com has been very kind to me and placed me in their bodyspace ads.

I'm also diving into a couple of small biz ventures, hopefully gettin' my feet wet doesn't involve emptying my personal bank account

I'll be around
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
    sup guys.. Been a while since I've been around.. Been busy taking care of business on and off the net, but now I'm feelin' like coming home again to CL board

Just for the record, I moved to another city in Texas in the last 3 months and started on a bunch of new opportunities and whatnot. BB.com has been very kind to me and placed me in their bodyspace ads.

I'm also diving into a couple of small biz ventures, hopefully gettin' my feet wet doesn't involve emptying my personal bank account

I'll be around
    Nice !

Comment

Good to have you back

Party time now

Comment

Glad things are going well for you my man! Good to see you stopping in and saying "Hello". Once things get off the ground maybe you can share on your entrepreneurship.

Comment

sounds good, any hints to your business venture? you still with USP?
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
            Glad things are going well for you my man! Good to see you stopping in and saying "Hello". Once things get off the ground maybe you can share on your entrepreneurship.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g

uhg... i remember when those days.. .. pimpin aint easy for a 5th grader, but i had to make ends meet.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                uhg... i remember when those days.. .. pimpin aint easy for a 5th grader, but i had to make ends meet.

Werd...

:::: pours a 40 out ::::

Comment

I'll be around
                  What part of Tx did ya move to? Glad to hear things are moving in a positive direction for ya.
                  Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
                    What part of Tx did ya move to? Glad to hear things are moving in a positive direction for ya.

i'm in the DFW area bro
                    www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                      sounds good, any hints to your business venture? you still with USP?

yes sir tanky, still with USP, but you know that ain't enough to keep me occupied

I'm going to do a small online supp shop (carrying only select products)... There are also "big picture" projects for down the line, maybe Q1 of 2008. Don't wanna jinx myself on those so I'll mention things when they get closer.

Once I get this lil site off the ground, I'll be contacting da boss of CL for some stuff... Tank you still the janitor over there?
                      www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g

lol shiet.. was that a picture of JL at 12? haha... Dolla billz!
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

I dont wanna spoil anything, but are you still thinking about opening a shop?
                          I want to open one myself, but i need to get some scrilla.

Comment

Originally posted by JDub
                            I dont wanna spoil anything, but are you still thinking about opening a shop?
                            I want to open one myself, but i need to get some scrilla.

opening shop online for now, and maybe brick-and-mortar store next year if I can find a good person to run it for me.. I definitely don't want to buy myself a damn counter job and sit for 12 hours a day explaining how creatine works to 16 year old pimple-faced kids looking for a way to score with the blonde in math class.
                            www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

16 year old pimple-faced kids looking for a way to score with the blonde in math class.
                              :check:
                              been there, done that.

got the brunette too.

and i never even had pimples, dimples > pimples. haha

Comment

Working...
                              X