first experience with CL....discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first experience with CL....discuss

heres my first experience. i was a newb at BB.com just less than a year ago when i started delving into sports nutrition and supplements to go along with my mixed martial arts training.

Somehow, pt answered one of my posts about something which lead me to investigate supplements/nutrition more. i think he suggested the CL stack or something....either way i read the great stuff about the stack and tried it. me, being oblivious and stupid in the ways of how pimping worked on BB.com, blantly posted CL stack greatest ever or something.....boy that was a mistake. i got reemed out for overly promoting it, but the results speak for themselves .

bottom line- ive tried every CL product out there, and i recommend every single one as an option. not just because i love the work you guys do, but because they actually work with anedoctal evidence backing it up in the form of the results ive gotten (of course with proper nutrition and exercise, both inspired by pt and mr. aries)

now everyone else, discuss

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
      heres my first experience. i was a newb at BB.com just less than a year ago when i started delving into sports nutrition and supplements to go along with my mixed martial arts training.

Somehow, pt answered one of my posts about something which lead me to investigate supplements/nutrition more. i think he suggested the CL stack or something....either way i read the great stuff about the stack and tried it. me, being oblivious and stupid in the ways of how pimping worked on BB.com, blantly posted CL stack greatest ever or something.....boy that was a mistake. i got reemed out for overly promoting it, but the results speak for themselves .

bottom line- ive tried every CL product out there, and i recommend every single one as an option. not just because i love the work you guys do, but because they actually work with anedoctal evidence backing it up in the form of the results ive gotten (of course with proper nutrition and exercise, both inspired by pt and mr. aries)
      wow, awesome. yeah, its a shame that people get attacked on some boards when they have a good experience with our products and choose to talk about them.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs

Thanks for the kind words and glad they all worked so well for you. It's sad that if you find something that works so well for you you get dinged for it and sorry you had to be a part of it. People need to grow up there and stop acting like they are still in high school.

Comment

I'm fairly certain many of them still ARE in high school , As long as it all turns out well for you as you continue to succeed.

For me I was doing constant research on supps and what I wanted to take and how much I wanted to spend and what had good success and what was a complete flop. In the end, I obviously went with CL which met all my needs, and to this day I have no regrets and have not looked back.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro973
            I'm fairly certain many of them still ARE in high school , As long as it all turns out well for you as you continue to succeed.

For me I was doing constant research on supps and what I wanted to take and how much I wanted to spend and what had good success and what was a complete flop. In the end, I obviously went with CL which met all my needs, and to this day I have no regrets and have not looked back.
            cool, you thanks for the kind words.

Out Now:
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro973

yeah, I did the same thing in regards to research .... after reading about 12 different logs of GB/WB and how effective it was, I went ahead and ordered the stack ... customer for life after seeing my PR's get shattered in no time
              jdouchebag for president

Comment

countdown till 5, when i leave and get to LIFT

mmmm i can taste the PW and FEEL the gg already

hahaah

Comment

i had green bulge before I knew about CL, didn't know who made it, nor did I care..

then I came onto bb.com, and CL just happen to be looking for RED ACID testers..

Since I was a complete noob on the bb.com forum, I posted a very detailed resume with my pics... Tank and PU saw it and decided to let me do the log..

After a few weeks and some back and forth emails, they asked me if I wanted to be sponsored

After making several demands and holding both tank and PU at gunpoint, we finally ended the shouting match and agreed to terms
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

After reading the forum for some time I looking for a new creatine, I was getting ready to order some GB and WB when they were looking for testes for PW. I submitted my app and was selected. Well I was a convert from day one, they had products that delivered above and beyond what they stated and the help I got from Tank and PU made my mind up even more. I shied away form Mr Aries as he was pretty intimidating, but he is a real cool guy, just don't tell anyone!

Well now here I am a mod for them and pimping their products where ever I go.

Comment

when i was a new on bb.com i didnt know anything about anything.. and i even got negged by pu12 ..think i was advertising some money thing in my sign lol... after awhile I began reading alot and just trying to learn as much as possible..

pu12 + mcwtrainer pretty much provided all the info i read over.. with input from a few others as well but they were two of the main ones i can recall always finding good info from..

now i like to think of myself as fairly knowledgable on alot of various topics relating to the exercise/supplement topics

Comment

My first experience with CL was when Controlled LAbs said they were having a broken lid sale on GB so i went to the site as quick as i could and got myself a bottle. Since then i ordered GlycerGrow. Hopefully this wont be my last experience!!

Controlled labs, any broken lids sales anytime soon????

Jdub

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                          i had green bulge before I knew about CL, didn't know who made it, nor did I care..

then I came onto bb.com, and CL just happen to be looking for RED ACID testers..

Since I was a complete noob on the bb.com forum, I posted a very detailed resume with my pics... Tank and PU saw it and decided to let me do the log..

After a few weeks and some back and forth emails, they asked me if I wanted to be sponsored

After making several demands and holding both tank and PU at gunpoint, we finally ended the shouting match and agreed to terms
                          yeah, but yo did get my first born son out of the deal. damn you aries.

Out Now:
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

My first CL experience was with Red Acid during my first "real" cut. Since stimulants have little effect on me, I don't really count this as my "true" first CL experience. Glycergrow was my next try and I loved it. I also plan to try green mag once I run out of xceed, stacked with glycergrow and possibly wb.

Comment

i think i might be a cl junkie..

right now im using purple wraath + glycergrow

and i have like 4 bottles of green bulge + 5 of white blood,and another unopened tub of purple wraath

and i plan to buy red acid + blue up stim free for the end of my summer cutting lol

gonna experiment with blue up + white blood prebed

Comment

Working...
                              X