Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Bulge/White Blood/Glycer Grow/Purple Wraath (measurements inc. after 37 days)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Bulge/White Blood/Glycer Grow/Purple Wraath (measurements inc. after 37 days)

GreenBulge started: May8th
    WhiteBlood / GlycerGrow / PurpleWraath started: May 10th
    June 13- end one bottle GB aswell as WB/PW/GG (approx 37 days)

Height: ~5’11”
    BF%: low/mid 20’s.
    Start weight: 195 (approx)
    End weight: 198.5 (approx)

Not sure about the weight…will check again tomorrow to see if its just water/food weight. And I’m fully aware that CL does not recommend their products for anyone under the age of 18.

Green Bulge comments:
    Well my before and after measurements speak for this product. Also this lasted me 37 days. I don’t know how that happened.

White Blood comments:
    Noticed a whole lot more pump from WB then NO-Xplode, no mental focus which I’m pretty sure shouldn’t be expected from WB anyway. Had much more stamina and endurance when doing certain exercises. Some increased vascularity. Amazing forearm/arm pumps.

Glycer Grow comments:
    Nothing to say other than it most likely contributed to my gains. First week took the powder to the mouth, didn’t like that so I mixed it with yogurt, which made it much better. Didn’t notice it making me piss more being that it’s a diuretic. Would need to take this by itself to see if it’s true effects. Sweated a little bit more, don’t know if this was the product that did that to me.

Purple Wraath comments:
    First time I took this I put the powder in my mouth I gagged. Then mixed I mixed it with water. I gagged again. After about the third day I got used to the taste and it was fine. I can chug/drink it like it’s nothing now. Mixed it with Crystal Light Peach Iced tea, made it a little better, but I can still take it without it now. Wasn’t as sore as I normally was most days. If I was it was gone in a day. Sweated a little bit more, don’t know if this was the product that did that to me. For me at least, this made my breath reek. Chew gum with it to make it better.

Dosing:
    GB: 5 caps 45-60mins pre-workout, non-training 5 anytime w/o food
    GG: 1-2 scoops about 10-15 mins pre (normally), first 2 weeks I don’t think I got the full dosage. Not taken non-training days.
    PW: 2 scoops sipped pre, during, post some days w/ peach crystal light. Bumped it to 3 scoops last week. Not taken non-training days.
    WB: 3 caps 45-60mins pre-workout. Not taken non-training days.

Diet:
    Didn’t keep a strict diet at all. Took ON 100% Whey Protein on days I wasn’t lazy and had time. 2 scoops taken when I did.

Water intake:
    Had at least 1 gallon a day. Normally I’d say 2 gallons a day.

Other Supplements Taken:
    None, other than ON 100% Whey. Did take BSN’s Cell Mass and NO-Xplode for 3 weeks prior to taking these 4 products.

CellMass/NO-Xplode started: April 17th
    CellMass/NO-Xplode: finished: May 5th

Workout:
    If you want to see what kind of workout and which exercises I did…tell me.

Size:
    I’ll keep this short. I’d say about 21 days into taking these products I started to notice shoulders, back, arm and forearms get bigger. Family and friends started to make some comment about my shoulders getting a lot broader, arms more full, more of a widening back. Upper chest more full. Shirts that I didn’t wear for a month felt a bit different particularly in the shoulder/back region. Some shirts I noticed my arms feeling in the long sleeves more full than they did before.

Strength:
    I’ll keep this short as well. Added 10 pounds to military dumbbell press. Added 15-20 pounds barbell bench. Went up about 15 pounds preacher EZ-bar curl. I could finally work out my triceps doing dips w/ my bodyweight. Couldn’t do that before, I know sad. Overall went up about 5-10 pound in each exercise I’d say.

Measurements:

Chest/Back: (measured around back and chest across nip)
    Start: 102cm
    End: 106.5cm
    Total inches gained: 1.77inch

Right Arm:
    Start: 31cm
    End: 33cm
    Total inches 0.78inch

Left Arm:
    Start: 30.5cm
    End: 32cm
    Total inches: 0.59inch

Left forearm:
    Start: 28.5 cm
    End: 30cm t
    Total inches: 0.59inch

Right forearm:
    Start: 29cm
    End: 30cm
    Total inches: 0.39inch

Right quad:
    Start: 51.50cm
    End: 56cm
    Total inches gained: 1.77inch

Left quad:
    Start: 51.25cm
    End: 55.6cm
    Total inches gained: 1.71inch

Right calf :
    Start: 38cm
    End: 39.25
    Total inches gained: 0.49inch

Left calf:
    Start: 37.5cm
    End: 38.5cm
    Total inches gained: 0.39inch

Looking foward to either taking a break from these 4 amazing prodcuts for 3 months while I'm going to attempt to cut OR staying on GB and try GMAG while I'm cutting, not sure yet.

I would stay on GlycerGrow if you are cutting. It will help, so will purple wraath. It will help you preserve your muslces while you are cutting.

Good job bro.

Jdub

Comment

Pm me for pics.

Comment

you said that GG is a diuretic? is that true? I know it makes you piss a lot but thats because you drink it with a lot of water I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by sammylou
          you said that GG is a diuretic? is that true? I know it makes you piss a lot but thats because you drink it with a lot of water I thought.
          it can be a mild diuertic.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)