Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GymBuff's 60 day White Blood@Night Log With Pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GymBuff's 60 day White Blood@Night Log With Pictures!

Well after being a tester for Controlled Labs White Blood at Night and having excellent results,i decided to run another log, but this time for 60 days, includig before and after pictures!

STATS:

Sex: Male

Height: 6 foot

Weight: 207lbs

Bodytype: Ectomorph

Training experience: I started bodybuilding 4 years ago after severely damaging my knee and being told i could not play soccer anymore (they took away my 4 year kinesiology scholarship) so i decided to take up bodybuilding, and have been bodybuilding seriously for the last 3 years. starting weight was 155lbs

Current Training Schedule / Protocol : (I had to make some changes)
    Day1: Shoulder, Abs
    Day2: Back, Traps
    Day3: Off
    Day 4: Chest, Abs
    Day 5: biceps, Traps
    Day 6: triceps, Abs
    Day 7: Off

I use free weights on all my exercises and do 3 sets for each of 12, 10,8 reps going up in weight for each set!

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Cardio is still at minimal, i tent to loose to much muscle if i include too much cardio, so i only do cardio for warmup and cooldown!

Current supplements: White Blood at NIGHT,Krush4 Micronized creatine, On 100% whey protein, Mammoth 2500 weigh gainer for post workout shake, will be switching to muscle juice for PW shake shortly1

Doseing:

On Days:
    WB 45 min pre workout
    Krush4 Creatine 30 min pre workout
    WB+ On 100% before bed

Current Diet and macros: my diet is going to stay pritty much the same, my callorie intake will increase to about 3000 callories per day, so about 500 more than i am at right now! my protein intake is around 150 grams per day just from protein shakes and i eat fairly high protein meals!

Current Daily water intake: around 2 gallons

Short Term Goal: i changed my shorterm goals and would like to be at around 215lbs after the 60 day cycle with no added fat gain, i dono if that a little high but we will see i guess!

Long Term Goal: 225+ 10% bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: NONE!

Supplement history:
    No2
    Nox2
    VasoXP
    CM2
    OX
    Liquid Creatine mono
    Synthevol 2
    Various forms of creatine monohydrate
    Xpand
    Krush4
    TestroXtra
    Tribuloid
    Endotest
    testostrogain
    Weight gainers and protien powders
    Zma
    Multivitamin and mineral
    Glutamine
    BCAA's
    white blood
    Ecdysterone
    thats all i can remember rightnow!

Background info:

I ran WB@Night a couple months ago on a bulkding diet and managed to gain an amazing, to see my results on that log go to

White Blood PM Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...89#post9147689

To follow my log go to http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=818088

Comment

Looks good. I'll be trying the WB at night too, as soon as my 'intestinal'oblem heals up

tim
      Hmmm, something smells funny.....

Comment

Working...
      X