Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Bulge & White Blood Review

Green Bulge: 9/10
    Green Bulge was the first creatine product that I ever used. I didn't really gain much weight on it, but there were deffinetly strength increases. Since I used Green Bulge I have also tried Omega Thunder and Bulk CEE and personally I think they all work about the same, with maybe a slight edge towards Bulge and Thunder.

White Blood: 7/10
    Only NO2 product I've ever used.. you have to make sure and follow the guidelines or it won't work very well. Take 45 minutes before workout, important to take on an empty stomach, lots of water, and you will get a great pump. Not really sure what kind of lasting effects it has though.

Beau

GB and WB combo is the best Creatine and NO combo I have ever tried. There are a few others I like as well but ultimately nothing gave me the pump and strength boost that GB and WB did.

Comment

I use gb/aakg great pumps for me. wb blood at night resutsl so far are good. cl labs rocks

Comment

Originally posted by nics1246
        GB and WB combo is the best Creatine and NO combo I have ever tried. There are a few others I like as well but ultimately nothing gave me the pump and strength boost that GB and WB did.
        I have only responded to one other NO prod but nothing like I do with WB.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
          I have only responded to one other NO prod but nothing like I do with WB.
          Agreed. I seem to repsond to most NO products but as you mentioned, WB also gave me the best overall effect.

Comment

Working...
          X