MR. ARIES LOG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jingzhe
    hey, speaking of cheat day.. talk about banana cream chocolate fudge cake pie.... and pizza.. and fettuccini and cream sauce.. i haven't eaten icecream for 8 months, and it's all ruined now.. i can feel it... 8|

banana cream chocolate fudge cake pie.. .OMG just typing that makes me wanna get up and eat a ton of it!!!!!!!

and ddawg, stonecold, and pu, thank you guys so much.. I just want things to be right with the world again, and I know I can make it happen if I start right here with me.

I told stonecold this yesterday: I want to shine like the brightest star so that I may light the way for a few others who are lost along the way.. And if I burn myself out in the process, so be it.. I'll at least have the knowledge that I lived my life with meaning and purpose; and that can never be taken away.. God willing, my journey has just started and is yet to peak.

You guys have helped tremendously, I will not forget that.

John
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Very inspirational, bro.

Can't say it any better than Josh, but I certainly have an exorbitant amount of respect. I think we all do.

Every time I'm on the can and flipping through a magazine, my jaw drops when I see a Controlled Labs ad. "Holy shit that asian nuckas huge!". Every time. That ought to make anyone blush, eh

lol

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
        Very inspirational, bro.

Can't say it any better than Josh, but I certainly have an exorbitant amount of respect. I think we all do.

Every time I'm on the can and flipping through a magazine, my jaw drops when I see a Controlled Labs ad. "Holy shit that asian nuckas huge!". Every time. That ought to make anyone blush, eh

lol
        The part about you looking at aries in the bathroom?

j/k

Comment

everytime i have spoken with Mr.Aries on here or Myspace anything such as that or via PM, it is always very motivational and emotional...no need to go into specifics but i really admire john not many guys are out there anymore in my generation which is sad.. thats why i try to stand up and be controlled and confident with a clear goal in life. unlike others who i know will end up nowhere near where they want to in a materialistic world which i find so damn cheap and heartless
          Last edited by Dallas68; 06-17-2006, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
            banana cream chocolate fudge cake pie.. .OMG just typing that makes me wanna get up and eat a ton of it!!!!!!!

and ddawg, stonecold, and pu, thank you guys so much.. I just want things to be right with the world again, and I know I can make it happen if I start right here with me.

I told stonecold this yesterday: I want to shine like the brightest star so that I may light the way for a few others who are lost along the way.. And if I burn myself out in the process, so be it.. I'll at least have the knowledge that I lived my life with meaning and purpose; and that can never be taken away.. God willing, my journey has just started and is yet to peak.

You guys have helped tremendously, I will not forget that.

John
            Helping you in turn helps us. We all have the love of helping others and inturn keep each other in check sometimes. With that I think we have a great team.

You're an amazing person and and your selfless attitude and desire are what bbers need. Everyone is so set on themselves that they forget wehre they once were and that annoying scrawny kid was once them.

Comment

the path of the righteous should never be trampled on by the feet of the injust

the voice of wisdom should never be dampened by the thoughts of the ignorant.
              www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

chest day today.

decided to do more exercises, rest less, and lift a little bit lighter..

My main exercise today was incline db press

45x15, 80x15, 100x15

then i did

machine flyes 3 sets of 10-12 reps
                incline db flyes: 3 sets of 10-12 from 45 to 80lb dbs
                cross overs: 3 sets of 10
                lower cross overs: 3 sets of 10
                body weight dips: 3 sets of 12

cardio:

rope jump
                plyometrics (box jump, side to side jump)
                football agility drills
                kick boxing drills (left and right kicks to a bag held by partner)

I think it's important for all of us to find inspiration wherever we may find them. Tonite I'm sitting here tired, and on TV happens to be "FRESH MEAT" on MTV.. Lame show usually, i just happened to have it on... THey pair up people and split them into many many teams and compete in all these very hard physical drills..

Out of nowhere, they interview this beautiful blonde 25 year old girl named Diem, and she reveiled that she has had one cyst removed last year, one cyst removed 3 weeks ago, had her lymph nodes taken out, and then they just found out she has ovarian cancer and she just had to get on low dose treatment 1 day before coming onto the show..

She said she's doing this because after this battle, an even larger battle looms larger, which is obviously the battle against cancer, a battle that few will ever win... She sounded brave, even though it's clear she had tears in her eyes and her voice was all choked up.

Right there I got some cold chills, and I knew what i was battling, is 100 times less difficult than looking at death square in the face and telling it that you will never give up...

This is where I found my inspiration tonite..

John
                www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

today is the first day in about 4 weeks that I truly had a complete day off from weight training and cardio..

It has been very stressful for me lately and the low carb dieting has not helped.. I feel the stress weighing me down and it's starting to affect me mentally and emotionally.. I can feel my anger flaring up and going back down again at random times, and I really am stretching myself a bit thin than I intended to.

Tonite I just sat and relaxed. Drove over to the house of the head of my church and enjoyed a nice evening of movie-watching with him and his family. We watched Pink Panther and I enjoyed laughing my butt off silly.His family was good company.

On my way home it was complete darkness and I wondered if all the sacrifices of the last few years have been worth it. Professionally and fitness-wise, I've invested a lot of time and energy, not to mention all the blood, sweat and tears taht comes with the territory when you dedicate yourself to a dream of success..

Tonite, in the darkness driving home with no one else on the road, I realized that I am still in the game because like any young man should, I still have something to prove.. I want to stand up for the little guys in the world, guys who are struggling in their lives with limited opportunities because they haven't quite been blessed enough to have things land in their laps. I want to fight for them, and set a good example that you can indeed be a self-made man with little support and outside help.

It's ever more important to me as I come closer to my dreams. Inside, I'm still just as passionate, maybe even more so now that I'm seeing the fruits of my labor. I have not forgotten where I come from, and for that my eyes are completely focused on where I'm going. I want the world to see that someone coming from a limited background can indeed rise to be the cream of the crop..

My ambitions are big.. I have big dreams.. THey are not all fitness-related, nor are they all financially-related.. Step by step, right guys? Talk is cheap, so we'll just have to see how things unveil themselves to me and the world in the next few years..

tomorrow is cheat day, and back on my workouts.. I believe it's chest/abs day, along with some serious football cardio at nite..

WOW

That literally gave me chills bro!

You really had an intouch moment there in the car. Do yourself a favor and place this in your mental portfolio. It is something I came up with, not saying it has never been thought of before but I have never read or heard about it.

What you do is you have a couple stand out moments in your life where EVERYTHING clicked. Where you felt invinsable. You were successful and you felt GREAT! They can be tiny or they can be a world record breaking moment.

One of mine was when I won the high jump competition in 4th grade. Yea I know it sounds corney but when I am contemplating why am I doing what I am doing. All I have to do is just pull out that mental portfolio and open it up. And inside are a number of different times I just REALLY felt fantastic.

Now for me most of them are sports competions but they don't have to be. Infact one of mine I didn't even win I came in way down the list but it STILL is important to ME!

Give it a try. Hey maybe I will borrow your post and use in in my portfolio because VERY few people can understand why we do the past times we do, the time the dedication, the expense, the pain for what seems like to other so very little gain. So yea man I hear you. I hear you LOUD and clear.

Thanks for sharing buddy.

CROWLER
                  President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
                  www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

Originally posted by CROWLER
                    WOW

That literally gave me chills bro!

You really had an intouch moment there in the car. Do yourself a favor and place this in your mental portfolio. It is something I came up with, not saying it has never been thought of before but I have never read or heard about it.

What you do is you have a couple stand out moments in your life where EVERYTHING clicked. Where you felt invinsable. You were successful and you felt GREAT! They can be tiny or they can be a world record breaking moment.

One of mine was when I won the high jump competition in 4th grade. Yea I know it sounds corney but when I am contemplating why am I doing what I am doing. All I have to do is just pull out that mental portfolio and open it up. And inside are a number of different times I just REALLY felt fantastic.

Now for me most of them are sports competions but they don't have to be. Infact one of mine I didn't even win I came in way down the list but it STILL is important to ME!

Give it a try. Hey maybe I will borrow your post and use in in my portfolio because VERY few people can understand why we do the past times we do, the time the dedication, the expense, the pain for what seems like to other so very little gain. So yea man I hear you. I hear you LOUD and clear.

Thanks for sharing buddy.

CROWLER

thank you for sharing bro! you are awesome..
                    www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

yesterday was arms day..

I decided to go light, but i still had to do something heavy for the first exercise so i decided to do barbell curls...

45x15
                      95x15
                      145x7

then it was just a bunch of bis and tris exercises, nothing to write home about since i'm trying to preserve my joints now

went to push cars in 95 degree heat after that.. OMG!!!!!

on a high note, I did get to see Tokyo Drift.. Was pretty good actually, but the asian bad guy in there tried too hard to look bad ass, and didn't do a very good job of it.. I think i'd have played him better
                      www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

today was my off day from weights... but i still did my cardio..

100 yard sprints 10 times on a field with no lights on...

3 of those sprints I dragged two tires behind me latched onto a rope and a backpack.
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

today was my off day from weights... but i still did my cardio..

100 yard sprints 10 times on a field with no lights on...

3 of those sprints I dragged two tires behind me latched onto a rope and a backpack.
                          It is official Mr. Aries is a GLADIATOR!
                          Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                            It is official Mr. Aries is a GLADIATOR!
                            What he didn't tell you is that they were tires to a boys' 12" bike!!!

j/k can't with till finals week is over so I can get out and start doing that. I am also going to start pushing/pulling my truck too.

Comment

man J. Lee, ur workouts are really intense man, for the past few weeks I have seen much improvements in strength, size, and speed. I have also seen some positive results in dropping body fat, and still maintaining weight. Thanks for everything.

Comment

yesterday was arms day..

I decided to go light, but i still had to do something heavy for the first exercise so i decided to do barbell curls...

45x15
                                95x15
                                145x7

Bah light workout. 145 lb BB curls

CROWLER
                                President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
                                www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

Working...
                                X