MR. ARIES LOG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering PW today, cant wait to finally get that in my rotation

Stuff better live up to the hype or I'ma be on the lookout for one beefy asian.

A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethva
      Ordering PW today, cant wait to finally get that in my rotation

Stuff better live up to the hype or I'ma be on the lookout for one beefy asian.

yay john sold 1 more PW
      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
        yay john sold 1 more PW
        When do we start getting cuts on the sales?

Comment

there will be NO bias when i make this statement, and I mean it:

purple wraath is one of the best supplements I've used for DOMS.. it helps me recover MUCH faster when I use it.. I'm already wolverine (from x-men with incredible recoverying abilities) when it comes to recuperation, but with Purple wraath it gives me even more of an edge...

Of course I usually take 2 servings a day, so those of you taking 1 serving might not notice it as much.
          Have you noticed that after __ days the effects seem to peak and maintain ?

If so, how many days ? Just curious

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
            Have you noticed that after __ days the effects seem to peak and maintain ?

If so, how many days ? Just curious

2 weeks.. and then DOMS disappeared...
            www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

11 days in the effects seemed to stay with me.. Now I get maybe 1 day of soreness from a heavy squat session..

SCT
              Back to the basics!

Comment

• Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                11 days in the effects seemed to stay with me.. Now I get maybe 1 day of soreness from a heavy squat session..

SCT
                I notice the effects within about 1 week, but I am also taking 3 servings total. I did notice that since I did not take my full dosage my legs are freakin killing me right now!

I have not stopped taking PW since it came out and I was a tester and have not noticed a decline in the effects at all, even when I was on the nromal dosage.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
                  I notice the effects within about 1 week, but I am also taking 3 servings total. I did notice that since I did not take my full dosage my legs are freakin killing me right now!

I have not stopped taking PW since it came out and I was a tester and have not noticed a decline in the effects at all, even when I was on the nromal dosage.
                  *nod nod* I have pretty much eliminated the usage of my extra bcaa product by using extra purple wraath and throwing in some bulk leucine to my postworkout shake. I am also considering adding like one more scoop for right when I wake up, seeing as how when I wake up I'm always starving and groggy I think I might help get me moving a bit quicker.
                  Back to the basics!

Comment

• Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                    *nod nod* I have pretty much eliminated the usage of my extra bcaa product by using extra purple wraath and throwing in some bulk leucine to my postworkout shake. I am also considering adding like one more scoop for right when I wake up, seeing as how when I wake up I'm always starving and groggy I think I might help get me moving a bit quicker.
                    Have not tried that for that morning pick me up.

Comment

Nice... somewhere around the 2 week mark for me too

Comment

• did legs today... was lunging across the gym with 145lbs... almost died
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

did legs today... was lunging across the gym with 145lbs... almost died

Comment

• whatever i'm taking is working like a mofo, lol...

Today my strength went nutty..

shoulders:

barbell military: 135x15, 185x15, 225x12, 275x3
                            upright rows: 95x10, 145x10, 185x6

biceps:

db curls: 35x12, 50x6 (warm up), 80x7 ( + 5 more reps with 50 to finish off)
                            preacher curls: 25 on each side x 10, 50 on each side x 7.. 35 on each side x 10

close grip bench: 135x15, 225x15, 315x7
                            v-bar pressdowns : blah, blah, and blah
                            www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

whatever i'm taking is working like a mofo, lol...

Today my strength went nutty..

shoulders:

barbell military: 135x15, 185x15, 225x12, 275x3
                              upright rows: 95x10, 145x10, 185x6

biceps:

db curls: 35x12, 50x6 (warm up), 80x7 ( + 5 more reps with 50 to finish off)
                              preacher curls: 25 on each side x 10, 50 on each side x 7.. 35 on each side x 10

close grip bench: 135x15, 225x15, 315x7
                              v-bar pressdowns : blah, blah, and blah
                              I dont think its what you're taking, I am pretty sure its your workout partners!

Comment

• do you have a list somewhere of the supps you are taking?

edit: first non-mean comment in a while, better savour it

Comment

Working...
                                X