Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Bad Thread at BB.com!

Exclamation Another Bad Thread at BB.com!

In case you all didn't know, there's a MAJOR thread at BB titled "The Truth About Controlled Labs". Is there some type of battle going on here? It's like a gang war.
    God Bless,
    Stu

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Rudolph
    In case you all didn't know, there's a MAJOR thread at BB titled "The Truth About Controlled Labs". Is there some type of battle going on here? It's like a gang war.
    I think that its good that Pure and Tank arnt wasting their time and posting in that thread

Link?

If you can look past the pu12e bashing, that guy has some good points about forum rules and moderation in general.

He even says Green MAG looks like a good product.

I gave it 1 star though, hope that helps lol.
    Last edited by boyscouTâ„¢; 06-11-2006 at 03:04 PM.

I respect Des a lot when his isn't crying about PU and CL it gets old and takes away from the board. Overall he brings a ton of good info..... and a big ego . But, I do respect him and his views most of the time

WOW he made the thread over this...

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...3&postcount=38

If he thinks that makes pu12e look unprofessional, wtf does making a thread over THAT make HIM look like??

BUT... he DOES have some good points, and even supports Green Mag.

Quote Originally Posted by boyscouTâ„¢
    WOW he made the thread over this...

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...3&postcount=38

If he thinks that makes pu12e look unprofessional, wtf does making a thread over THAT make HIM look like??

BUT... he DOES have some good points, and even supports Green Mag.
    Not really Des has had it out for PU for a long time now it goes a lot deeper then just that post.......

Quote Originally Posted by cervasa1977
    Not really Des has had it out for PU for a long time now it goes a lot deeper then just that post.......
    Yea i definately got that vibe from reading his posts...

and some of the things im reading in there about CL, pure, and others make me worried.

Yea i definately got that vibe from reading his posts...

and some of the things im reading in there about CL, pure, and others make me worried.
    Trust me most of the stuff in there are lies and made up assumptions. Pu and Tank are great and try and help out as much as possible. Please make your own views of them and not let others influence you. What concerns do you have?

Trust me most of the stuff in there are lies and made up assumptions. Pu and Tank are great and try and help out as much as possible. Please make your own views of them and not let others influence you. What concerns do you have?
    Yea i definately don't let others' OPINIONS influence me

Right now the biggest concern is the accusation that Tank posted a consumer's phone number, resulting in that person receiving harassing phone calls.

And this post:
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...6&postcount=65

I'd love to see that certain Red Acid flyer.
    Last edited by boyscouTâ„¢; 06-11-2006 at 03:22 PM.

Tank posted my phone #

in the ladies room at his work (dances)

Last edited by jiritt0; 06-11-2006 at 03:24 PM.

Right now the biggest concern is the accusation that Tank posted a consumer's phone number, resulting in that person receiving harassing phone calls.
    Thats a whole other story Hypebeast has been banned like 5 times has multiple user names starts lies about companies when he doen't get free supps and is 15 and has tried every product out thier and never works out. He is an annoying troll that just starts trouble..... Trust me Hypebeast is hated

Thats a whole other story Hypebeast has been banned like 5 times has multiple user names starts lies about companies when he doen't get free supps and is 15 and has tried every product out thier and never works out. He is an annoying troll that just starts trouble..... Trust me Hypebeast is hated
    hes the only person on my ignore list at bb.com lol

There was a post that was quickly deleted in which Tank posted a PARTIAL phone number for a troll that has been constantly trying to ruin Controlled Labs in any way possible. The fact that various bits of information were ommitted makes it highly unlikely that the person EVER received phone calls, as three missing numbers = LOTS of possible combinations.. Moreover, the post and thread was quickly deleted and Tank apologized for such as it was a mistake. Since this, Tank has taken a stance of not responding to Trolls as it just causes more trouble.

People make mistakes man, and I personally can see after having a TEENAGER try to ruin your business, which is essentially your job is the best way to think about it, is that it is easy to get caught up in the moment.

You have nothing to fear from Controlled Labs, we only seek to make quality bodybuilding products, that is all. Your personal information is kept secure at all times and will not be given out for ANY reason.

Cheers,
    SCT
    Back to the basics!

That didn't answer my question though, did Tank post his personal phone number?
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecoldtruth
    There was a post that was quickly deleted in which Tank posted a PARTIAL phone number for a troll that has been constantly trying to ruin Controlled Labs in any way possible. The fact that various bits of information were ommitted makes it highly unlikely that the person EVER received phone calls, as three missing numbers = LOTS of possible combinations.. Moreover, the post and thread was quickly deleted and Tank apologized for such as it was a mistake. Since this, Tank has taken a stance of not responding to Trolls as it just causes more trouble.

People make mistakes man, and I personally can see after having a TEENAGER try to ruin your business, which is essentially your job is the best way to think about it, is that it is easy to get caught up in the moment.

You have nothing to fear from Controlled Labs, we only seek to make quality bodybuilding products, that is all. Your personal information is kept secure at all times and will not be given out for ANY reason.

Cheers,
    SCT
    Ok... that's the reply I was looking for. Thanks Josh.

And on a side note, deserusan is making himself look like an idiot, claiming there is an active Street Team, when there isn't.... or am I missing something? He says he even has screenshots of an "active" street team??
    Last edited by boyscouTâ„¢; 06-11-2006 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jdiritto
    hes the only person on my ignore list at bb.com lol
    I hate Max but he does make for some fun entertainment

agreed, but it was still wrong of me and I apologized, I should not have stooped to his level, but with all of his shit there was only so much I was going to sit back and take with a smile. I did leave out like 3 of the 7 digits, but I still should not have posted it. It started when he got mad after I told him I couldnt sell a 15 year old broken lid glycergrow and went on a whole tirade.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Labs
    agreed, but it was still wrong of me and I apologized, I should not have stooped to his level, but with all of his shit there was only so much I was going to sit back and take with a smile. I did leave out like 3 of the 7 digits, but I still should not have posted it. It started when he got mad after I told him I couldnt sell a 15 year old broken lid glycergrow and went on a whole tirade.
    Thanks for the reply CL.

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Labs
    In all fairness he is 16 now..
    Back to the basics!

Thread Information