This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cervasa1977
    Thats a whole other story Hypebeast has been banned like 5 times has multiple user names starts lies about companies when he doen't get free supps and is 15 and has tried every product out thier and never works out. He is an annoying troll that just starts trouble..... Trust me Hypebeast is hated
    That didn't answer my question though, did Tank post his personal phone number?
    Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
    There was a post that was quickly deleted in which Tank posted a PARTIAL phone number for a troll that has been constantly trying to ruin Controlled Labs in any way possible. The fact that various bits of information were ommitted makes it highly unlikely that the person EVER received phone calls, as three missing numbers = LOTS of possible combinations.. Moreover, the post and thread was quickly deleted and Tank apologized for such as it was a mistake. Since this, Tank has taken a stance of not responding to Trolls as it just causes more trouble.

People make mistakes man, and I personally can see after having a TEENAGER try to ruin your business, which is essentially your job is the best way to think about it, is that it is easy to get caught up in the moment.

You have nothing to fear from Controlled Labs, we only seek to make quality bodybuilding products, that is all. Your personal information is kept secure at all times and will not be given out for ANY reason.

Cheers,
    SCT
    Ok... that's the reply I was looking for. Thanks Josh.

And on a side note, deserusan is making himself look like an idiot, claiming there is an active Street Team, when there isn't.... or am I missing something? He says he even has screenshots of an "active" street team??
    Last edited by boyscouTâ„¢; 06-11-2006, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
      hes the only person on my ignore list at bb.com lol
      I hate Max but he does make for some fun entertainment
      MY GREEN MAG LOG
      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Originally posted by cervasa1977
        Thats a whole other story Hypebeast has been banned like 5 times has multiple user names starts lies about companies when he doen't get free supps and is 15 and has tried every product out thier and never works out. He is an annoying troll that just starts trouble..... Trust me Hypebeast is hated
        agreed, but it was still wrong of me and I apologized, I should not have stooped to his level, but with all of his shit there was only so much I was going to sit back and take with a smile. I did leave out like 3 of the 7 digits, but I still should not have posted it. It started when he got mad after I told him I couldnt sell a 15 year old broken lid glycergrow and went on a whole tirade.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
          agreed, but it was still wrong of me and I apologized, I should not have stooped to his level, but with all of his shit there was only so much I was going to sit back and take with a smile. I did leave out like 3 of the 7 digits, but I still should not have posted it. It started when he got mad after I told him I couldnt sell a 15 year old broken lid glycergrow and went on a whole tirade.
          Thanks for the reply CL.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
            In all fairness he is 16 now..
            Back to the basics!

Comment

From the few minutes of scanning that thread the vast majority of posts are giving positive words for Controlled Labs especially if you take out the 40% of the posts which are made by the original thread starter. Pretty interesting to me you could see the disappointment in his posts as one after another member made positive posts about CL s . So all in all not too bad and maybe showed how much support CL and its products have.

CROWLER
              Last edited by CROWLER; 06-11-2006, 03:32 PM.
              President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
              www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

Originally posted by boyscouT™
                That didn't answer my question though, did Tank post his personal phone number?

And on a side note, deserusan is making himself look like an idiot, claiming there is an active Street Team, when there isn't.... or am I missing something? He says he even has screenshots of an "active" street team??
                He only posted part of the number. Threatening to call his parents and tell him of the troubles he causes. Hypebeast or Max makes false claims and tries to tarnish companies when he is picked as tester or gets free supps
                Last edited by cervasa1977; 06-11-2006, 03:30 PM.
                MY GREEN MAG LOG

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS

Comment

i think hypebeast got banned again today..
                  see link;
                  http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...=813133&page=2

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                    i think hypebeast got banned again today..
                    see link;
                    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...=813133&page=2
                    how many chances is this kid going to get can't the mods see why he comes to these boards we all know from his pictures its not for lifting
                    MY GREEN MAG LOG

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS

Comment

I decided to repy based on my noob thoughts towards BB.com and this forum, amazing how people think slander is the only way to get at people.
                      Ht: 6'1"
                      Wt: 200 lb.s
                      BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
                      17% (8/2/06)
                      Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
                      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

Originally posted by CROWLER
                        From the few minutes of scanning that thread the vast majority of posts are giving positive words for Controlled Labs especially if you take out the 40% of the posts which are made by the original thread starter. Pretty interesting to me you could see the disappointment in his posts as one after another member made positive posts about CL s . So all in all not too bad and maybe showed how much support CL and its products have.

CROWLER
                        thanks crowler, I appreciate your comments. I am glad john invited you over here
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                          Tank posted a PARTIAL phone number for a troll that has been constantly trying to ruin Controlled Labs in any way possible.
                          Bingo

My hands are tied because Controlled Labs policy is to NOT feed the trolls...otherwise I would fucking OWN his sorry clown ass.

His posts are 99% TOTAL COMPLETE BULLSHIT.. and Controlled Labs is suffering by trolls attacking ME (Controlled Labs indirectly)

I may be stepping down soon... we'll see if the MAXX ban is permanent, and if Deserusan continues with the trolling / harassment.
                          Last edited by pu12en12g; 06-11-2006, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boyscouT™
                            some of the things im reading in there about CL, pure, and others make me worried.p
                            Exactly what the trolls want.. RIGHT there. All he wants is to create 5% doubt about my credibility and indirectly damage Controlled Labs.

That's exactly what his vendetta is about. Again I would OWN his ass if I was allowed to reply, but he would just delete the thread and start another one (he's done it MANY, many times).
                            Last edited by pu12en12g; 06-11-2006, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                              Bingo

My hands are tied because Controlled Labs policy is to NOT feed the trolls...otherwise I would fucking OWN his sorry clown ass.

His posts are 99% TOTAL COMPLETE BULLSHIT.. and Controlled Labs is suffering by trolls attacking ME (Controlled Labs indirectly)

I may be stepping down soon... we'll see if the MAXX ban is permanent, and if Deserusan continues with the trolling / harassment.
                              stepping down???

no way man.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                                Bingo

why would you step down PU? pM or email me man.

john
                                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Working...
                                X