The NFL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NFL Thread

We need a thread were we (or just me) can rant about things going on in the NFL.. cos I'm an addicted. I check nfl.com like 20x a day, and the kansas city chiefs website (the best team ever) about 10x a day! haha

How about Kevin Everrtt and his battle against the injury he sustain in the kick off return?! Guy is battling overcome the odds, and the medical support/care he received was phenominal!! I really think it's going to turn into a positive story in the long run (I hope) -- I hate to think of the man never being able to function a normal life again

and what about the pats spying incident?! crazzzzyyy -- to think, they prolly did this for all those years they were dominating and winning super bowl after super bowl.. really a disappointing thing to hear (even if you dont like the team) its just degrading to the game (similiar to barry bonds + steroids + home run records)

NCAA>NFL.

/thread.
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

ncaa has too many teams.. i lead a busy life being a graduate student.. i can't handle all that... someday I'll finally be done with college, and maybe have enough time to dedicate to all forms of football. but for now, I must stay loyal to my guns and love the NFL

+ I don't even have cable in my house.. so i can't watch games without going out somewhere (which kills me) and college football + nfl would just be too much for me right now. haha

Comment

chiefs?? hmm..you have your priorites mixed up...san diego is where its at. Maybe you guys will do better since you got Donnie back that pist me off so bad! Im nervous about our game against the pats. Hope they didnt get our defense on tape too.
        The stack:
        PW-GG-GB-GM-BU-RA-Designer Whey protien

THE MAN:
        5'9
        197.5 LBS
        BF% 29

Comment

haha the chargers are buck nasty.. when they play the chiefs it's usually a good match up.. though this year I fear our offense might totally blow, making it bad games

=(

it'll be interesting to see how the chiefs vrs bears game goes this weekend..

-- did you see that segment where terell davis (or maybe emmit smith) talked to L.T. about his hills regime during the offseasn?! My man's balls to the walls with training.. course it shows on game day.. !

Comment

no, i didnt catch that. at least your defense will be well complimented with donnie.
            The stack:
            PW-GG-GB-GM-BU-RA-Designer Whey protien

THE MAN:
            5'9
            197.5 LBS
            BF% 29

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
              NCAA>NFL.

/thread.

word

Noel Devine is a freakin animal and is picking up where he left off in HS.... 5 carries, 136 yards, 27.2 ypc

But back to the NFL, Packers should beat up on the Giants if Eli isnt playing. I think the Pack (who are my team) will suprise some people this year and will have a solid season
              Your opponent can only win if you allow them too

Comment

Originally posted by burg
                word

Noel Devine is a freakin animal and is picking up where he left off in HS.... 5 carries, 136 yards, 27.2 ypc

But back to the NFL, Packers should beat up on the Giants if Eli isnt playing. I think the Pack (who are my team) will suprise some people this year and will have a solid season

i'm with ya ... fan of the pack lives here .... too bad my college team (Notre Dame) is spiraling out of control this year ... battle of the winless titans tomorrow!!!
                jdouchebag for president

Comment

This is my official 14th season as a Chargers fan... I had the bed spread and everything when I was little... love the Chargers... now onto other things...

how in the hell did the gayest team on earth beat Arizona?!?!? BAH! Weakest game ever... I almost got kicked outta the bar on that one.. lol!

Comment

Any Browns fans up in here

Not sure too many want to admit it after last week

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger

I have a closeness to the team, but was never a public fan.. (I used to live in Cleveland) and I've hated the steelers since I was born (no lie)...

Comment

Go Bucks!!!

oh wait, wrong thread
                        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger

Yeah that was a good game . . . I'm a Steelers fan
                          Originally posted by RisingAgainst
                          I have a closeness to the team, but was never a public fan.. (I used to live in Cleveland) and I've hated the steelers since I was born (no lie)...
                          Well I hate you . . j/k
                          Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

The Pack with another brilliant win and what a player Deshaun Wynn is turning out to be, a dazzling TD run. Favre breaks another record.....
                            Your opponent can only win if you allow them too

Comment

Browns win

Comment

Working...
                              X