Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I am new here. I am currently losing weight..82 pounds in 7 months. but now i have a set back...i have an infection in my leg and need to be off of it. so i want to continue losing weight, so how i go about it being a "sitter" i dont want to gain it all back...please help

manage your caloric intake based on your weight and how sedentary you'll be during that time ... slowly cut the calories back ... then when the leg is better and you are up and about you can start adding calories back in to coincide with your increase in activity
    jdouchebag for president

Comment

thanks

thank u for the help...i sure in the hell dont want to gain what i lost...if any other helps please let me know

Comment

Originally posted by bigdoggyb
        i have an infection in my leg and need to be off of it.
        Details at all ?

Comment

the infection

it is called cellulitis? leg swells hot to touch pain caused from a callus that never healed underneath. doctor shaved skin and now hole that is open

Comment

so that is my set back

i can still do upper body but still not losing the weight...need cardio but cant right now and the scale is reading i need to...i dont want to give up....shit i lost 82 pounds in 7 months seeing mass in arms and legs dont want to lose it all......my last set back i was working out i lost over 100 pounds in 9 months 3 years ago. i tore my bicep right off the bone had surgery and i lost all hope and motivation i can it all back and then some i was at 450. i dont want to go back or gain it all

Comment

well doctor has said...

that i can only do a stationary bike as long as i dont put the pedal on the hole on the foot. is this good enough?????????? and i still can do upper body. any hints on how long to do the bike to lose?

Comment

Working...
              X