Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serving sizes for big folks

Taking sups depends greatly on weight, it seems, so I have a few questions:

Prelude: I am 380 lbs and in good enough shape to take these supps, so that isnt a problem.

1. Green Bulge - Mentions to take 7 capsules if you are over 225 lbs. Should I stick with 7 or should I shoot higher?

2. White Blood - Mentions to take 4 capsules if you are over 225 lbs. Should I stick with 4 or should I shoot higher?

3. Purple Wraath - How many scoops do you recommend?

4. I am also taking Red Acid and SesaGlow, but I think I can assume that the serving suggestions on those are pretty ok for just about everyone, right?

Thanks for your time!

yeah, go with the higher dose on the bottle for both gb and wb. purple wraath aim for 2 scoops
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Good luck man, let us know how that sick stack goes

Comment

Solid Stack. Good luck.
        Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

Nice ! Keep us updated

Comment

Great products so far, I am especially loving the Purple Wraath. The taste isnt bad, but I experimented with something today. I put 2 scoops of the wraath and 2 scoops of lemon-lime gatorade mix into a 1.5 litre bottle and chilled it (thats ok, right?). Very unconventional taste, but I am digging it. If I can get my hands on some grape gatorade powder, that would be fantastic - stupid grocery stores.

Another point is that I tried the white blood before bed technique that I had been reading about, and ive had some amazing sleep, so I decided to purchase some white flood for workout, and continue using the blood for nightime. Since it is used at night, should I continue taking 4 capsules, or can I lower it to 3 and still have good results?

May be some strange/dumb questions in this post, but I want to learn more seeing as ive become a CL junkie of sorts

Comment

Originally posted by Pandaemonium
              Great products so far, I am especially loving the Purple Wraath. The taste isnt bad, but I experimented with something today. I put 2 scoops of the wraath and 2 scoops of lemon-lime gatorade mix into a 1.5 litre bottle and chilled it (thats ok, right?). Very unconventional taste, but I am digging it. If I can get my hands on some grape gatorade powder, that would be fantastic - stupid grocery stores.

Another point is that I tried the white blood before bed technique that I had been reading about, and ive had some amazing sleep, so I decided to purchase some white flood for workout, and continue using the blood for nightime. Since it is used at night, should I continue taking 4 capsules, or can I lower it to 3 and still have good results?

May be some strange/dumb questions in this post, but I want to learn more seeing as ive become a CL junkie of sorts
              great info/ideas. that mix sounds tasty. if taking the white blood for night, you can probably get away with 3 capsules. try it both ways and see how it goes
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pandaemonium

Nice !

Comment

Working...
                X