WF, PW and Genital Herpes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WF, PW and Genital Herpes

Between WF and PW which one is more likely to cause an outbreak of genital herpes. Started my stack a few weeks ago and low and behold my dormant herpes came out to make a showing, never had an outbreak of this magnitude before. Anyone else out there experienced this? Whenever it would flair up before it was just a spot or two, now it's like Whoa!

GM
    GG
    WF
    PW
    ON Whey
    yaddi yaddi

http://www.herpes.com/Treatment.shtml

The Amino Acid Lysine Controls Herpes

Is it true that the amino acid called lysine, is good for herpes outbreaks?

Yes. Supplementation with free-form lysine has shown to be beneficial in controlling herpes along with a diet high in lysine and low in arginine. "This suggests that physicians in a position to study the effect of lysine in herpes simplex infections should do so. It appears to do no harm and may be a useful therapeutic measure."

Tissue culture studies have demonstrated a beneficial effect on viral replication when the amino acid ratio of arginine to lysine favors arginine. The opposite, preponderance of lysine to arginine, suppresses viral replication and inhibits cytopathogenicity of herpes simplex virus."

L-Lysine appears to be an effective agent for reduction of occurrence, severity and healing time for recurrent HSV infection.

What foods are high in lysine and low in arginine?

Fish, chicken, beef, lamb, milk, cheese, beans, brewer's yeast, mung bean sprouts and most fruits and vegetables have more lysine than arginine, except for peas. Gelatin, chocolate, carob, coconut, oats, wholewheat and, white flour, peanuts, soybeans, and wheatgerm have more arginine than lysine.

To answer your question
    Both are bad for genital herpes.

Comment

Well Hell. I've got the food groups covered. Wish I had know this before I bought the whole stack, now I'm stuck with an almost full container of WF and PW, crap. There goes money not so well spent.

Comment

arginine of any sort can cause existing herpes to flare up. lysine as JD said is good at controlling it.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

arginine of any sort can cause existing herpes to flare up. lysine as JD said is good at controlling it.
          Okay understood. So I should take in more Lysine in addition to what's already in the PW? Also, won't the virus still be active while supplementing with the PW? Damn, I just started to see some signs from my stack and I guess I'll have to weigh out the good and the bad. I mean, this is a different pain just for gain.

Comment

Originally posted by grits
            Okay understood. So I should take in more Lysine in addition to what's already in the PW? Also, won't the virus still be active while supplementing with the PW? Damn, I just started to see some signs from my stack and I guess I'll have to weigh out the good and the bad. I mean, this is a different pain just for gain.
            the virus will always be with you, there is no cure. yup, add extra lysine in pill or powder form.
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Go here this fixed me completely

Hey I hear ya man I was the same way, then I went to this site called never another outbreak. That stuff worked! It took for me about 3 other outbreaks but each one was less severe, now they have stopped and i've been outbreak free for over a year! and i take NO products all the time. You can email me if you want about this. metal2469@yahoo.com

Comment

L-Lysine is really good for cold sores too.

I wonder what it's like for HPV and other sores.

Comment

read earlier posts and you may understand what it's like for hpv/ other sores

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I started taking Lysine at 4000 mgs a day, will do that for a week then drop down to 1000 mgs. Also picked up some stuff for baby rash that has the active ingredient zinc oxide and inactive aloe, cod liver and a few more in it. The zincs suppose to help with the herps. I do feel much better today down south. So far the only side effects seem to be a craving for mothers milk.
                    I'll let ya'll know how it all works out.

Comment

The zincs suppose to help with the herps. I do feel much better today down south. So far the only side effects seem to be a craving for mothers milk.
                      I'll let ya'll know how it all works out.

Thats a very awkward thought.. you go from your genitals to your mothers breast milk..

Comment

Haha, good one JD, didn't mean MY Moms, gee.
                        Last edited by grits; 09-10-2007, 04:46 PM.

Comment

true.. i didnt think of another mothers milk.. you dirty boy scout you

Comment

Between WF and PW which one is more likely to cause an outbreak of genital herpes. Started my stack a few weeks ago and low and behold my dormant herpes came out to make a showing, never had an outbreak of this magnitude before. Anyone else out there experienced this? Whenever it would flair up before it was just a spot or two, now it's like Whoa!
                            Was she at least a hottie?

Comment

I'm pretty sure she was Hypno, never have done it with an ugly one, plus it was the "80's" and the ladies loved me. Oh to have a full head of hair again.
                              Never made it past Cub Scouts JD. But I did get my helping of "Brownies".

Update on the Herps. The combo of the added Lysine and the cream seems to have done the job. After two days the visual signs of the virus have disappeared, most likely that's the zinc oxide.

Comment

Working...
                              X