Green Mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Mag

Does the GM make you bloated? I've noticed that I now have a "protein belly". It's not huge like when I was drinking my protein with milk but it sticks out enough that I have to give a good poke, poke. Am I not drinking enough water?

laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Dicreatine Malate has been known to give bloats. I notice bloats while on green magnitude only if I consume too much water while just consuming green mag. Eg- I get bloats if i were to take GM and hit the gym with tons of water however if you take GM 1 hour prior to workout drinking tons of water should be no problem for you. How much water would you say you consume. you should drink around a gallon of water with any consumption of creatine. Try to sustain that amount of water every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Cellardude
      GM 1 hour prior to workout drinking tons of water should be no problem for you. How much water would you say you consume. you should drink around a gallon of water with any consumption of creatine. Try to sustain that amount of water every day.

Yep, taking it about an hour pre should solve this. You can also try 1/2 pre and 1/2 post. See which one works best for you.
      Last edited by cboesger; 09-05-2007, 05:12 AM.

Comment

The only bloating I have seen is my muscles growing..... =) I love that stuff.

Comment

Dicreatine Malate has been known to give bloats. I notice bloats while on green magnitude only if I consume too much water while just consuming green mag. Eg- I get bloats if i were to take GM and hit the gym with tons of water however if you take GM 1 hour prior to workout drinking tons of water should be no problem for you. How much water would you say you consume. you should drink around a gallon of water with any consumption of creatine. Try to sustain that amount of water every day.
          I've been taking it about an hour before the gym (4:30pm). I have my 32ozs during the gym (with PW), a protein shake after the gym but I don't usually drink any water after the gym otherwise I have to get up 10x during the night just to pee. Does it have to be straight water or can it be any kind of fluids? Do protein shakes count?

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Dicreatine Malate has been known to give bloats.
            ^^^^

FYI: Not at all... if anything, she's sensitive to the Taurine.

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
              I've been taking it about an hour before the gym (4:30pm). I have my 32ozs during the gym (with PW), a protein shake after the gym but I don't usually drink any water after the gym otherwise I have to get up 10x during the night just to pee. Does it have to be straight water or can it be any kind of fluids? Do protein shakes count?
              Is the bloated feeling gone in the morning ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                Is the bloated feeling gone in the morning ?
                Nope, it's still there.

Why should you take the GM on your off days? Do you have to take PW on off days too?
                Last edited by bull.dogz; 09-05-2007, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Nope, it's still there.

Why should you take the GM on your off days? Do you have to take PW on off days too?
                  just gm to keep creatine levels saturated. purple wraath on off days is optional.
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Nope, it's still there.
                    Doesn't sound Green MAG related in that case, but anything is possible. Try decreasing to 1/2 scoop and please keep us updated !

Comment

It might just be something I'm eating. I've doubled my water and my stomache feels alittle better but it does still pooch.

Just remembered, I've been eating bread this week. Big dummy!
                      Last edited by bull.dogz; 09-06-2007, 11:42 AM.

Comment

It might just be something I'm eating. I've doubled my water and my stomache feels alittle better but it does still pooch.

Just remembered, I've been eating bread this week. Big dummy!
                        Carbs / Sodium will do it (lucky for us, it's temporary )

Thanks for the update !!

Comment

Ok, more questions. Someone told me I need to cycle Creatine. Do I need to do this with the GM? I thought I read that I didn't. I also read that I only 1 gram per 40lbs so I should only be taking about 3 grams, maybe half a scoop? I've been taking a whole scoop everyday. It doesn't seem to upset my stomach. Am I taking too much?

Comment

Ok, more questions. Someone told me I need to cycle Creatine. Do I need to do this with the GM? I thought I read that I didn't. I also read that I only 1 gram per 40lbs so I should only be taking about 3 grams, maybe half a scoop? I've been taking a whole scoop everyday. It doesn't seem to upset my stomach. Am I taking too much?
                            You could get by with 1/2 scoop... or you could do 1 scoop on workout days and 1/2 scoop on off days. It's less about magic numbers and more about the point of diminishing returns (which can change depending on your short term goals).

Comment

no need to cycle creatine in general or green magnitude
                              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                              Purple Psyko
                              Gold Feast
                              Blue Gene
                              Blue Growth
                              REDuction AM/PM Shots
                              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                              Orange TRIad
                              White Flood (5 Flavors)
                              Black Hole