• 80lbsX12
    • 50lbsX8 (drop set)

DB Shrugs
    • 110lbsX12
    • 110lbsX12
    • 110lbsX12
    • 110lbsX12

Dosing:
    1 scoop of Green Magnitude 40 minutes before workout.
    2 scoops of White Flood 30 minutes before workout.
    2 scoops of Purple Wraath during workout.
    2 scoops of GlycerGrow with White Flood, 1 scoop mixed with Purple Wraath.

Workout Thoughts
    Back at home for the weekend so I was able to take advantage of some nicer equipment at my home gym. When thinking about it now I haven't really been hindered too badly in my excercise choice at school and am pretty happy about that. Nice to be back at my comfortable gym though, I guess I'm spoiled that way. Today's workout was very solid, and decided to keep reps/volume high again. My chest and triceps are still very much sore from the higher volume workout I completed and seems that I responded well to that sort of training so I have decided to stay with this approach. I wouldn't say nessecarily that it is a huge change in my training style, as I'm adding 2-3 reps per set and maybe a set or two more per body part, so it's not that much more. DB shoulder press may have been a little heavy as for was a bit off with those by my last set of 10. Was very happy however to keep my other shoulder lifts on par to last weeks amazing shoulder workout. Extremely happy with my bent-over DB laterals as this was a weak excercise for me in the past but shoulders and rotator cuffs are holding up just fine. Biceps had a great pump going and really concentrated on form, especially on all four sets of cable curls. Brought the weight down just a bit and kept form as tight as I could. I'm contemplating a rest day today, quite honestly I'm a little sore but not too bad. Recovery has been going very well and even with a basketball game (in which I hadn't gone up and down a basketball court in months!) I still feel good. Very good shoulder/bicep workout though, definitly happy with the numbers.

Supplement Thoughts
    One thing that is good about adding a little extra volume to my workouts is that I have a chance to really test how much my endurance has improved while taking these two products. Overall, I would say my endurance has improved greatly so far, there has been no drop of AT ALL of the course of my workouts and am able to keep intensity in all my lifts for high. One thing I have noticed is that I am hitting PR's or very close to PR's towards the end of my workout, something which in past logs wasn't the case. My shoulders and biceps workout is a great day to access endurance as well, because in past updates, one may recall that I contemplated giving shoulders their own day because it was a little to strenuous and I felt my biceps weren't getting enough work. Not the case anymore, and the thought of switching my workout regime hasn't even crossed my mind really during this stack. Focus is also good, sometimes will get to the end of a song in my IPOD and couldn't even recall listening to any of it, which is quite funny sometimes. Pumps again were solid in both shoulders and arms, but again died a little bit towards my workout. Kept timing about the same today and will do so for the next little while. Noticed the WF is getting a little light....not too happy about this fact lol.
    Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Comment

Solid !!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        Solid !!
        Thanks PU!

Comment

]
          Workout #16 - Legs

Squats
          • 235lbsX10
          • 245lbsX10
          • 255lbsX8
          • 275lbsX8

One-Legged Leg Press
          • 180lbsX10
          • 200lbsX8
          • 200lbsX8

Leg Extension
          • 165lbsX10
          • 165lbsX10

SLDL's
          • 135lbsX10
          • 185lbsX10
          • 185lbsX10
          • 185lbsX10

Leg Curls
          • 80lbsX10
          • 90lbsX10

Standing Calf Raises
          • 200lbsX14
          • 200lbsX14
          • 200lbsX14
          • 200lbsX16

Dosing:

Workout Thoughts
          Don't know what it was but this workout did not feel that great today. I have two guesses, not enough sleep or just wasn't mentally up for the workout. Never-the-less, I made it, and did some work on the legs. Right off the bat my squats were definitly lagging and felt much heavier than normal. 235lbs felt good but tough and so I kept the weight a little bit lower today. One excercise I was quite happy with was SLDL's as 185lbs for 10 reps is almost a PR record for me at that weight and getting pretty close to a PR. Felt like I was just oing throug the motions a lot today and the numbers reflect this. Going to get a good sleep tonight and come back strong with my back workout tomorrow morning. Even though it wasn't the best workout, I'm definitly eager to get back in the gym tomorrow and hit it hard, I guess to make up for this poor effort today.

Supplement Thoughts
          Kept the dosing the exact same today as I have my last couple workouts. Energy and endurance were definitly not as strong as past workouts, but I think this was to the crappy sleep I had last night from watching the UFC. Pumps were however pretty good today. Am definitly getting more pump in my quads and in my hamstrings then ever before, almost to the point where it feels pretty interesting when I walk. Hard to comment on strength today since I conciously lowered the weights and don't feel like I pushed myself as hard as I could have. Back tomorrrow with a vengance!

Comment

Hey buddy! workouts are looking strong! How's school treating you? still finding time to hit the weights on a regular basis and all?
            "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Sexyback
              Hey buddy! workouts are looking strong! How's school treating you? still finding time to hit the weights on a regular basis and all?
              Hey April, school is going great thanks. Still getting to the gym on every weights day no problem . How have you been?

Comment

Workout #17 - Back

School Nurse

Deadlifts
                • 255lbsX8
                • 275lbsX8
                • 315lbsX5
                • 330lbsX4

Pull-Ups
                • BWX10
                • BWX10
                • BWX10

BB Rows
                • 165lbsX10
                • 165lbsX10
                • 175lbsX8

Cable Pulldowns
                • 135lbsX10
                • 155lbsX10
                • 165lbsX8
                • 165lbsX8

Dosing:

Workout Thoughts
                Another short but sweet back day. Really happy about deadlifts, hit another PR with 330lbsX4. For me, that is some solid weight to be throwing around. Workout only took about 35-40 minutes and I felt good the entire time. I'm really enjoying BB rows these days, used to be a really weak excercise for me but have increased quite steadily in the last few weeks. Have been trying to get to the gym after my classes latley an think I will continue to do this, only hard part is getting the timing down for my meals exactly how I want it, but can't be too picky I guess. Chest and triceps tomorrow!

Supplement Thoughts
                Again, energy was very solid during this workout. Even though it was shorter, I use a little less rest time and of course deadlifts took a lot out of me after hitting the new PR. Pumps were unbelievable in my back and arms, especially my lats and biceps. Even after my 25-30 minute walk home I still have solid pump throughout the muscles being worked. I have noticed lately that focus has been quite good as well and once I start my workout, the only thing I'm consentrating on is my weights and next set. Very focused in the gym, almost to the point where it feels like I'm the only one in there sometimes.

Comment

Workout #20 - Legs

Squats
                  • 225lbsX8
                  • 255lbsX8
                  • 275lbsX4

One-Legged Leg Press
                  • 180lbsX8
                  • 200lbsX8
                  • 220lbsX6

One Legged Leg Extensions
                  • 50lbsX8
                  • 50lbsX8
                  • 60lbsX8

SLDL
                  • 185lbsX8
                  • 185lbsX8
                  • 205lbsX6

Lying Leg Curls
                  • 80lbsX10
                  • 90lbsX10
                  • 100X10

Standing Calf Raises
                  • 180lbsX16
                  • 180lbsX16
                  • 180lbsX16
                  • 200lbsX14

Seated Calf Raises
                  • 120lbsX10
                  • 120lbsX10
                  • 120lbsX10

Dosing:
                  1 scoop of Green Magnitude 30 minutes after workout.
                  3 scoops of GlycerGrow mixed in with PurpleWraath during workout.

Workout Thoughts
                  Very intense leg workout yesterday. Squats were a little lower because my right knee was giving me some problems during my warm up and warm up sets but once I got to OLLP the pain or irritation was totally gone, and the rest of the workout when fine. Hit a nice PR on one legged leg press which I have been working up to for the last little while. Also got one on one legged leg extensions. I'm going to see if I can get my squat back up to 300+ next week and maybe even try a 20 rep set, haven't done those in a long time. Already have some DOMS but surprisingly not too serious. I really think my walks home from the gym after my leg workouts help in this department a bit and I have started to do some stretching before bed and in the morning. Nothing to serious, just a little light stretching which seems to be paying dividends.

My school gym has been working well for me but sometimes the other students anger me sometimes. Seems like everyone has an ego and I've been given the weirdest looks asking people to work in with them or even asking if their done with a piece of equipment. Oh well I guess that's what you get with a bunch of teens and 20 year olds who lift for different reasons. Most are nice though and seems like a lot are quite serious. Makes for a good atmosephere, espcially on leg days!

Supplement Thoughts
                  Took my GM and WF together again about 30 minutes before my workout. Mixing them together is so much easier then seperate, not that both are very time consuming, but when you are against the clock it is beneficial. Strength is definitly much more evident over the last two weeks. I can really pay close attention to strength differences/increases on leg days and back days. Today, 275lbs for 4 reps is no where near my best, but it felt so much easier then a month and a half ago when that was my PR. Went all the way down and up nice and controlled, really felt strong and giving the quads a good workout. Happy with my increase on one legged leg press and finally broke my plateau of 210lbs, hitting 220lbs for 6. Pumps are also VERY intense on leg day and this was the same here. Quads were definitly pumped and the walk home was almost uncomfortable. Through in some extra calf raises to end the workout today, which tells me energy was up. Doesn't matter what time of the day I workout, two scoops of WF pre-workout and I'm good to go!

Comment

Workout #22 - Chest + Triceps

Flat DB Press
                    • 85lbsX6
                    • 85lbsX6
                    • 85lbsX6

Incline BB Press
                    • 135lbsX8
                    • 140lbsX7
                    • 145lbsX6
                    • 135lbsX6

Incline DB Press
                    • 65lbsX8
                    • 65lbsX6
                    • 65lbsX6

Leaning Forward Dips
                    • BWX10
                    • BW+8lbsX10
                    • BW+8lbsX10

Skullcrushers
                    • 80lbsX8
                    • 80lbsX8
                    • 80lbsX8

Rope Pulldowns
                    • 100lbsX12
                    • 100lbsX12
                    • 100lbsX12

Seated One-Arm Overhead Extensions
                    • 20lbsX8
                    • 20lbsX8
                    • 20lbsX8

Dosing:
                    2 scoops of White Flood 15 minutes before workout.

Workout Thoughts
                    Gym was packed and was lucky to be able to get all my excercises in without having to wait much between excercises. Flat DB presses were atleast 85lbs, at my gym here I think they have messed up with calculating the weights because the 85's had 8 10lbs weights and 2 2.5lbs weights. Maybe I'm not as smart as I think and the handle and everything else weighs nothing? lol No pain in my shoulders to report which I have been pretty lucky about. Incline BB press continues to be my weakest excercise and with no spotter I can't push it too hard. Rope pulldowns for triceps may seem a little bit off from past updates but I used a different machine and the pulley system was different for it, so there was no major increase in this excercise as it may appear to be lol. Ended with some strong overhead extensions, may switch this to two hand next week but right now I am happy with most of my excercises and don't plan on switching/changing too much for now.

Supplement Thoughts
                    Nothing new to report here other than I had stomach issues again today. I think I'm going to go back to 2 scoops of GlycerGrow pre and 1 during. I notice that resting times are gradually becoming less and less and recovery is much improved. Only day's I really feel sore is after back day and a little after leg day. Going to try mixing WF with gatorade and I will see how this goes.

Comment

Workout #23 - Shoulders + Biceps

Seated DB Shoulder Press
                      • 65lbsX8
                      • 70lbsX8
                      • 75lbsX8

DB Lateral Raises
                      • 30lbsX10
                      • 35lbsX10
                      • 45lbsX6

DB Front Raises
                      • 30lbsX10
                      • 30lbsX8
                      • 35lbsX8

Seated Bent-Over DB Laterals
                      • 30lbsX10
                      • 35lbsX8
                      • 35lbsX8

DB Shrugs
                      • 80lbsX12
                      • 100lbsX12
                      • 110lbsX12
                      • 70lbsX10 (drop-set)

BB Curls
                      • 100lbsX8
                      • 100lbsX8
                      • 100lbsX6
                      • 60lbsx6 (drop-set)

Seated DB Curls
                      • 35lbsX10
                      • 35lbsX10
                      • 35lbsX10

Cable Curls
                      • 80lbsX8
                      • 80lbsX8

Dosing:

Workout Thoughts
                      Strong shoulder day today but very unfulfilling sets for biceps. Wasn't able to push as hard on them as I would have liked to, the pump in my forearms was crazy and hindered my lifts but I'll get more into this when I chat about the supplementation for today. Was definitly happy to hit a new PR on shoulder presses today as it has taken a while for me to build them back up. Lateral raises continues to go up very quickly and is definitly one of my stronger lifts. I hope to do 6 reps with 50lbs in the coming weeks and would definitly be a goal met! Shrugs were going up nicely today but because of my poor grip it really made me think about getting some lifting straps to help me out a little bit. My grip isn't necessarily that weak, I am most definitly happy with it but in a lot of my lifts latley I feel like it is holding me back. BB curls were decent today, I was hoping for sets of 110lbs but like I said my grip just wasn't ready for it. I liek cable curls to end, it is one of those excercises where I finish off with some higher reps with very strict form. Strict was tight on all bicep movements.

Supplement Thoughts
                      As mentioned a little earlier. Pump was ridiculously intense today. Not sure what it was but my forearms were killing me almost the entire workout. If someone offered my 100 dollars to make a fist at the end of my workout there is no way I would be getting payed. The biceps had the same pump as well and my arms were almost just as sore as my forearms. Probably will bump the WF timing back a little or maybe even cut the dosage during the next few workouts as I have noticed my forearms are getting some insane pump going on and it is hindering me a bit. Endurace and focus was great today. Shoulders and biceps day is most definitly my longest day in the gym and there was no drop in intensity and was able to lift hard till the end. So real boost in energy today. I was a little sluggish walking to the gym and was looking forward to some extra energy which usually follows but it didn't come today or atleast not like most days. Looking forward to legs tomorrow!

Comment

Workout #28 - Legs

Squats
                        • 225lbsX10
                        • 255lbsX10
                        • 275lbsX10
                        • 295lbsX8

Leg Press
                        • 600lbsX8
                        • 600lbsX8
                        • 600lbsX8

Leg Extensions
                        • 160lbsX8
                        • 175lbsX8

SLDL's
                        • 135lbsX12
                        • 185lbsX10
                        • 185lbsX10
                        • 205lbsX8

Lying Leg Curls
                        • 75lbsX8
                        • 75lbsX8
                        • 75lbsX8

Standing Calf Raises
                        • 200lbsX16
                        • 220lbsX16
                        • 240lbsX16
                        • 250lbsX16

Dosing:

Workout Thoughts
                        Workout was a little rushed today as I had to workout inbetween classes and had a group meeting just before class. Rest times were down but this didn't really affect my workout as much as I thought it would. Squats were performed at a higher rep range once again and surprised myself with the amount of reps I was able to hit at some of the weights. Squats continue to feel stronger and stronger with form staying as good as I can keep it. Leg Press was a personal bets for me, switched it up from one-leg leg press. SLDL's were very strong again today with as well. Hit this excercise for 4 sets, all at fairly high reps. Must say my calves are already sore from my workout today with hamstrings feeling pretty tight as well. Had an insane amount of sweat from this workout and seemed like I was filling up my 1L water bottle every 10 minutes. Squats tend to do this to me though, same with leg press.

Supplement Thoughts
                        Today was an interesting workout in the fact that I had great strength, focus and pump, but again I had some stomach troubles towards the end of my workout and after a bit. I'm not sure what to contribute this to, but I think taking the WF on an empty stomach is giving me a little trouble. That said, pumps were awesome today. It is hard to express how my legs felt during this workout and after, maybe skin tearing pumps? haha Strength is also no doubt increasing now and I feel much stronger during my workouts. I think the PR's and increased weight are evidence of this. Endurance was also great today, having a little less rest between sets I was still able to lift heavier weights for higher reps and surprisingly I felt great after my workout and throughout. Going to probably try eating something a little closer to my workout tomorrow and see if I have the stomach problems again. Maybe give it one more day then try this.

Comment

Looks good..

Referring to the UCLA girl of course

Comment

no more updates?

Comment

Working...
                            X