• Electric Lemonade Flavour
    • Exclusive Synergistic Creatine Formula
    • Instantly Dissolves
    • Patented Form of Creatine
    • Improve Strength, Stamina, & Performance
    • Greater Protein Synthesis
    • No Bitter CEE Taste
    • Caffeine Free

Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Dicreatine Malate are important during both anaerobic and aerobic workouts and are involved in the efficient production and utilization of ATP. This key combination also has oxygen-sparing effects and helps optimize mitochonddrial function to directly and indirectly "boost energy" during your workout or cardio session. As a bonus, when combined with Betaine Anhydrous, this potent combination may also help neutralize lactic acid build-up indirectly, and signal the body to use oxygen to burn fat as fuel. Taurine, Betaine Anhydrous, and Tyrosine have a wide variety of physiological and metabolic functions and were added to Green MAGnitude for potent volumizing, antioxidant, ergogenic, and cognitive benefits.

Key Attributes:
    • Fast absorbing and fast acting
    • Synergy, strength and stamina
    • Endurance and extreme pumps
    • Nutrient delivery and recovery
    • Carb Free
    • Ephedra / Ephedrine Free
    • Stimulate neurons
    • Enhanced creatine utilization

White Flood is a cutting edge preworkout formula that will rev you up for lifting and cardio like none other. Not only will you experience out of this world pumps, but tons of extra energy and true muscle building potential. That muscle building potential comes from the addition of compounds usually not seen in preworkout formulas of the past. We have also included potent anti-oxidants to scavenge any free radicals normally elicited by Nitric Oxide inducing ingredients. It's time to flood your system.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood!

Additional Supplements (Not Logged):

Controlled Labs Purple Wraath

Controlled Labs GlycerGrow

About Me:
    • Height: 6'2
    • Weight: 198lbs
    • Sex: Male
    • Body Type: Mesomorph

Diet and Trianing Schedule

No set diet. Have never counted calories and porbbaly won't during this log either. Training will look like as follows:

Monday - Back and Biceps
    Tuesday - Chest and Triceps
    Wednesday - OFF
    Thursday - Legs
    Friday - Shoulders
    Saturday - OFF
    Sunday - OFF

Cardio will be done at different time throughout the week.

Comments

First I would like to thank everyone at Controlled Labs, and especially Chris (cboesger) for allowing me to test these products and get this log going. I am very excited to run this stack for the next couple of months and look forward to some great workouts ahead. I hope to lose some body fat during the next few months and still keep the muscle that I have added over the last few months. I will add pics tomorrow since I will have lots of time and a camera again so those will be interesting to shed some light on where I will be starting at this point. List log will have the usual updates and any other thoughts I feel like adding, most likely on a daily basis. I look forward to this log and hopefully will meet my goals and still maintain a healthy and active lifestyle while moving away for school in the next couple of days. Special thanks again to Chris for choosing me for this log! Tomorrow is back and biceps and I look forward for my first workout with this stack. Stay tuned....
    Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Awesome, let get GFH started

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger
      Awesome, let get GFH started
      Haha, you got it bro!

Comment

Workout #1 - Back and Biceps

Weighted Pull-Ups
        • 15lbsX8
        • 20lbsX8
        • 20lbsX6

Deadlifts
        • 225lbsX8
        • 275lbsX5
        • 325lbsX3

Standing T-Bar Rows
        • 115lbsX10
        • 135lbsX10
        • 160lbsX8

Cable Pulldowns
        • 130lbsX10
        • 140lbsX10
        • 150lbsX8
        • 165lbsX6

Cable Rows
        • 80lbsX10
        • 80lbsX10
        • 80lbsX10
        • 50lbsX8 (drop set)

E-Z Bar Preacher Curls
        • 70lbsX8
        • 70lbsX8
        • 70lbsX6

Standing DB Curls
        • 30lbsX7
        • 20lbsX7 (drop set)
        • 20lbsX6

Italics denotes PR with rep # at same weight
        Bold denotes PR

Dosing:
        Green Mag: Taken 40 minutes before workout, 1 scoop
        White Flood: Taken 30 minutes before workout, 2 scoops.
        Purple Wraath: Taken during workout, 2 scoops.
        GlcyerGrow: 2 scoops taken 30 minutes before workout with White Flood, 1 scoop mixed in Purple Wraath during workout.

Green Mag Comments:
        First off, Electric Lemonade tasted great, right on par with the Sour Apple if not better. Was tempted to staying with the Apple flavor, but I am very glad I switched and tried the new Leomande. Mixed great as well with no clumping. Still early to guage anything else form this product, but I hit some personal records today in the big lifts so that is a good sign of things to come!

White Flood Comments:
        Loved the taste of the new version of White Flood. I was comfortable with the taste of V1.5 so this of course was even better. Noticed that it almost mixed instantly, hardly needed to stir to get my White Flood. Energy was INSTANT, and tingling followed much earlier than other BA products I have taken before. The tingling definitly did not last as long and was not as strong, I might be getting used to it. Pumps and vascularity were quite good as well, lats had a gret pump after my first sets of pull-ups and this stay for most of my workout. Again pretty early to say anything else, but they two products alre ady got me pretty excited!

Final Thoughts:
        Workout was really good today, as mentioned earlier has some pretty good PR's today. Deadlifts have gone up exponentially latley and am looking forward to 4 plates on T-Bar Rows in the near future, hopefully new school gym will have one! The video I'm adding is part one of seven in Bill Hick's last stand up routine's ever. I can say that he is one of my heros in life and has made me laugh for hours and has given me a lot of good out looks on life. He died about 6 weeks later of pancreatic cancer. He's not for everyone, but I'm definitly a big fan! I'll post the other parts the rest of the week. Hope you guys enjoy!

Comment

Hey there, nice to see you have a log going!
          what's with the girls though? tee hee
          "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Sexyback
            Hey there, nice to see you have a log going!
            what's with the girls though? tee hee
            Hey April, yes it has started all over again haha. I think you know what the girls are for . How did you like the Ticats game!?

Comment

Workout #2 - Chest and Triceps

Flat DB Press
              • 80lbsX8
              • 80lbsX8
              • 80lbsX8

Incline DB Press
              • 75lbsX8
              • 75lbsX7
              • 70lbsX8

Incline BB Press (partial reps)
              • 135lbsX6
              • 135lbsX6
              • 135lbsX8

Cable Crossovers
              • 50lbsX10
              • 40lbsX10
              • 40lbsX8
              • 20lbsX10 (drop set)

Skullcrushers
              • 80lbsX10
              • 80lbsX8

Reverse Rope Extensions
              • 50lbsX6
              • 40lbsX8
              • 40lbsX8
              • 20lbsX8

Seated Overhead One-Arm Tricep Extensions
              • 20lbsX8
              • 20lbsX8
              • 20lbsX8

Cardio
              28 minutes on the treadmill following my workout. Burnt about 160 calories.

Italics denotes PR with rep # at same weight
              Bold denotes PR

Dosing:
              Green Mag: Taken 40 minutes before workout, 1 scoop
              White Flood: Taken 30 minutes before workout, 2 scoops.
              Purple Wraath: Taken during workout and cardio, 2 scoops.
              GlcyerGrow: 2 scoops taken 30 minutes before workout with White Flood, 1 scoop mixed in Purple Wraath during workout.

Green Mag Comments:
              Enjoyed the taste again today. Stamina seemed to be a little improved today as I still had tons of energy to perform cardio after my workout. Even added some drop sets again today. Other than that, still a bit early in my assessment beyond this.

White Flood Comments:
              Very noticeable difference in pumps today. Pump last the entire workout and even into my cardio. It was great, very different from my other workouts that last couple weeks. Again, stamina seemed to be a little improved and extra energy was again felt immidiately after taking my serving 30 minutes prior to my workout. Tingling was again very much present, but it is not very intense and does not last long.

Final Thoughts:
              Workout was pretty good today, I was hoping for a little better to be honest from myself though. Numbers were a little down and no PR's set but can't hit them every workout. Didn't help that I learned my little cousin (6 years old) broke her neck yesterday or has a suspected broken neck. I guess she was riding her bike down a hill and had an accident. Think this may have thrown me off a little bit. Pretty happy with the numbers though and cardio went great! Sipped the Purple Wraath during the whole workout plus cardio.

One key thing, I am also taking S.N.A.C. ZMA Nightcap and have been over the last little while. I forgot to add this in my original post and don't want any confusion as to what I am taking right now. So if I mention this in the log or outside of the log, it is nothing new and has not been added during this long.

Definitly enjoying this stack so far, and am already noticing a huge difference in pump and extra stamina. Will be able to access strength better next week! Bill Hicks part 2 up today!

Comment

Workout #3 - Legs

Squats
                • 225lbsX10
                • 275lbsX8
                • 305lbsX3

Hack Squats
                • 180lbsX10
                • 230lbsX8
                • 260lbsX6

Leg Extensions
                • 165lbsX10
                • 180lbsX10

SLDL's
                • 135lbsX10
                • 175lbsX10
                • 210lbsX6

Lying Leg Curls
                • 80lbsX10
                • 90lbsX10
                • 100lbsX8
                • 60lbsX8 (drop set)

Seated Calf Raises
                • 135lbsX16
                • 135lbsX16
                • 135lbsX16
                • 135lbsX16

Dosing:
                Green Magnitude: 1 scoop 45 minutes before workout.
                White Flood: 2 scoops 25 minutes before workout.
                Purple Wraath: 2 scoops during workout.
                GlycerGrow: 2 scoops taken with White Flood, 1 scooped mixed with Purple Wraath.

Supplement Thoughts
                Amazing workout today, that is the only way to describe it. Energy was through the roof the entire workout and focus was also up. Again, immediatly after taking the White Flood I could feel a boost of energy and was read yto hit the weights hard. I noticed my legs were extremely pumped, not to the point where it was uncomfortable, but just a solid pump which lasted the entire workout. I had a little trouble falling asleep two nights ago, but last night there was no problem with this, and feel asleep immediatly. So far increased energy and stamina seem to be the biggest effects I have been feeling with this stack so far, and with the PR's set today I think strength gains may also be starting to set in. I plan on mixing the Flood and Mag tomorrow or lowering how much water I mix them with as water intake is a little overkill before my workout. Mixing should sort this out no problem . Tomorrow is a scheduled day off, but will probably hit the cardio. This of course will be logged.

Comment

Diet Update

Meal 1 - 8:00am
                  1 whole egg
                  150mL of egg whites
                  3/4 cups oatmeal
                  200mL 1% milk

Meal 2 - 10:30am
                  1 whole egg
                  150mL of egg whites
                  2 slices whole wheat bread
                  1 TBSP PB
                  1/2 banana

Meal 3 - 1:00pm
                  6 slices of pizza
                  1 large Tim Hortons coffee

Meal 4 - 6:00pm
                  6oz haddock
                  2 slices of whole wheat bread
                  1 TBSP PB
                  1/2 banana

Meal 5 - 9:00pm
                  500mL 1% milk
                  1 scoop ON Strawberry Whey
                  2 TBSP's PB

Not too happy with the diet today but was kind of an odd day. Had to move my stuff into my apartment which is an hour drive, so filled up on the pizza before hand . I'm fine with only getting 5 meals in today since lunch was a pretty big one. This is not my normal diet exactly, close, but obviously the pizza is not normaly there and I usually shoot for atleast 6-7 meals a day. Tomorrow will be back to normal. Just got my ZMA which I usually take at 10:00pm.

Comment

Workout #8 - Shoulders + Biceps

Seated DB Press
                    • 65lbsX10
                    • 70lbsX10
                    • 75lbsX8

DB Lateral Raises
                    • 30lbsX10
                    • 35lbsX8
                    • 40lbsX8

DB Front Raises
                    • 30lbsX10
                    • 35lbsX10
                    • 40lbsX8

Bent-Over DB Lateral Raises
                    • 30lbsX10
                    • 30lbsX10
                    • 30lbsX10

Cable Shrugs
                    • 150lbsX14
                    • 175lbsX10
                    • 200lbsX8

DB Curls
                    • 40lbsX10
                    • 40lbsX10
                    • 40lbsx8

Cable Curls
                    • 80lbsX10
                    • 90lbsX10
                    • 100lbsX8
                    • 60lbsX8

Dosing:
                    1 scoop of Green Magnitude 45 minutes before workout.
                    2 scoops of White Flood 15 minutes before workout.
                    2 scoops of Purple Wraath during workout.
                    2 scoops of GlycerGrow with White Flood, 1 scoop mixed with Purple Wraath.

Supplement/Workout Thoughts:
                    Had an amazing workout today. A couple PR's hit, and had a ton of energy at the end of my workout again. I decided to take my White Flood a little bit closer to my workout since the energy I am getting from it occurs within 10 minutes from taking it. Again, the energy is almost instant. Pumps still stayed constant throughout the entire workout, had a sweet shoulder and arm pump. Am definitly starting to see soem strength increases, nothing too major, but PR's are still falling and hopefully will continue to fall. Am going to mix the two supplements together tomorrow, so will definitly share how that goes!

Comment

Workout #9 - Back

BB Bent-Over Rows
                      • 95lbsX12 (part of warm-up)
                      • 135lbsX10
                      • 145lbsX10
                      • 145lbsX8

Seated Cable Rows
                      • 100lbsX12
                      • 120lbsX10
                      • 130lbsX10
                      • 140lbsX8

Hyperextensions
                      • 30lbsX10
                      • 35lbsX10
                      • 40lbsX8

Cable Pulldowns
                      • 120lbsX10
                      • 120lbsX10
                      • 120lbsX10
                      • 130lbsX8

Dosing:
                      1 scoop of Green Magnitude 30 minutes before workout.
                      2 scoops of White Flood 30 minutes before workout.

Supplement/Workout Thoughts:
                      First off should mention that the Green Mag + White Flood combo tasted quite good. Good enough that I think I will mix them together for the remainder of the log or atleast for the next little while. Neither of the flavours really over powered one or the other in my opinion and still mixed excellent. Numbers may seem a bit different since I worked out at the more "serious" gym today at my school and it is has some older equipment and such then from my home gym. Some serious work will be done here this semester. I should note that I will now be working out in the morning, around 7:30am-8:00am start time. I feel that WF will help with this regard and gave me a good boost to start my 25 minute walk to the gym this morning. Pumps were AMAZING in both my arms and lats today. I know most of you may be able to relate the feeling that your back, easpecially lats, are going to rip through your shirt sometimes when you have a good pump. This is exactly how I felt today. Stength and endurance are holding steady, will give it sometime with seeing how I adapt to the change of workout time, but still feel stronger throught my entire workout.

On a side note, for the first time in about a week I am starting to feel settled and reading to roll. I haven't lived away from home in close to a year and a half and when I came I wasn't even sure where the gym was exactly, as this campus is pretty damn big (25k students). I look forward to giving this log the proper time it deserves and also being able to follow everyone else's logs with some better efficiency.

Comment

Diet for Wednesday, September 12th

Meal #1
                        2 Whole Eggs
                        1 cup of Oatmeal
                        250mL of 1% milk

Post-Workout
                        1 Scoop Gatorade
                        1.5 Scoops ON Whey

Meal #2
                        2 Whole Eggs
                        1 cup of oatmeal
                        250mL of 1% Milk

Meal #3
                        6oz Ground Beef
                        3/4 Whole Wheat Pasta
                        1/3 Cup Pasta Sauce

Meal #4
                        6oz Cajun Chicken
                        1/2 Cup Kashi Go-Lean Cereal
                        150mL of 1% Milk

Meal #5
                        6oz Cajun Chicken
                        1 TBSP PB

Meal #6
                        1 Scoop of ON Whey in 250mL 1% Milk
                        2 TBSP's PB

Definitly a plus being able to cook for myself and having some time to dedicate to diet .

Comment

Workout #10 - Chest and Triceps

Flat DB Press
                          • 45lbsX12 (part of warm-up)
                          • 90lbsX8
                          • 90lbsX6
                          • 90lbsX6

BB Incline Press
                          • 135lbsX8
                          • 145lbsX8
                          • 165lbsX5
                          • 185lbsX2

DB Incline Press
                          • 75lbsX8
                          • 60lbsX12

Hammer Strength Machine (weight given on each side)
                          • 45lbsX12
                          • 55lbsX12
                          • 60lbsX10
                          • 70lbsX8

Incline CGBP
                          • 115lbsX8
                          • 115lbsX8
                          • 115lbsX8
                          • 120lbsX8

Cable Pulldowns
                          • 80lbsX12
                          • 100lbsX12
                          • 120lbsX8

Seated One-Arm Overhead DB Extension
                          • 20lbsX6
                          • 20lbsX8

Dosing:
                          1 scoop of Green Magnitude 25 minutes before workout.
                          2 scoops of White Flood 25 minutes before workout.

Workout Thoughts
                          This was a veryy good workout today I must say. I was planning on training light as my schedule was prety busy and had to go after two classes on a smaller meal then I'm used to. Of course the ego wouldn't allowed this and I grabbed the 90's to start on DB press haha. I'm very happy with today's volume, I added a couple extra sets and went a little higher on reps then I'm used to or have used in the last little while. PR on DB press was solid and felt VERY strong throughout that excercise. Usually I'll just drop the DB's but today for some reason I just sat up with those bad boys and placed them lightly on the ground haha, almost broke a hip! :P. Incline BB press gave me another solid PR, even though it was only for 2 reps, these were with very strict form and might have been able to push out a couple more but was a little iffy one whether I could perform this safely without any spotters. Incline CGBP was new for me as well, never tried it prior before today's workout and am pretty happy with the weight and reps I got with it. All in all it was a very good workout and I am definitly set up nicely with this new (and free ) gym here.

Supplement Thoughts
                          Had to mix the two again today, enjoying the combination of both I have to say. One thing I should mention is that I have been very impressed with the mixablity of these two products. One shake and I am good to go. Energy was again enhanced today as could be seen with my need to lift heavy even on low calories. I'm testing out which time works best for me on taking both supplements, especially WF. It seems like I can get around taking both right now about 25 minutes before my workout and still get the extra boost, focus, and endurance I would at other times taking them. Right now, I feel as though I could get away with taking the product 15 or even 10 minutes before my workout as increase in energy and focus is almost immidiate as I have claimed numerous times throughout this log. Biggest thing for me today was endurance and strength, I have never pressed 90's for this many reps and can't recall hitting so many reps and sets or atleast haven't in a while. Was definitly one of my longer workouts and I was able to keep going hard throughout the entire workout. The numbers don't lie!

Comment

Diet for Thursday, September 13th

Meal #1
                            2 Whole Eggs
                            1 cup of Oatmeal
                            250mL of 1% milk

Post-Workout
                            1 Scoop Gatorade
                            1.5 Scoops ON Whey

Meal #2
                            2 Whole Eggs
                            1 cup of oatmeal
                            250mL of 1% Milk

Meal #3
                            6oz Ground Beef
                            3/4 Whole Wheat Pasta
                            4 TBSP's of Italian Dressing

Meal #4
                            6oz Cajun Chicken
                            1/2 Cup Kashi Go-Lean Cereal
                            150mL of 1% Milk

Meal #5
                            6oz Cajun Chicken
                            1 TBSP PB

Meal #6
                            1 Scoop of ON Whey in 250mL 1% Milk
                            2 TBSP's PB

No real changes to diet, pretty happy with this one so might stick with it for the next little while. Changed pasta sauce for Italian dressing on the pasta, tasted awesome, might eventually throw some peppers and onions in there!

Comment

Workout #13 - Back

Weighted Pull-Ups
                              • BWX10
                              • 10lbsX10
                              • 15lbsX8
                              • 20lbsX6

Deadlifts
                              • 235lbsX8
                              • 275lbsX8
                              • 295X6

BB Rows
                              • 135lbsX10
                              • 155lbsX10
                              • 175lbsX6

Cable Pulldowns
                              • 135lbsX10
                              • 145lbsX10
                              • 155lbsX8
                              • 165lbsX6

Dosing:
                              1 scoop of Green Magnitude 30 minutes before workout.
                              2 scoops of White Flood 30 minutes before workout.

Workout Thoughts
                              Solid workout again today. Was feeling a little under the weather today but am definitly satisfied with the workout I had. Deadlifts didn't really feel as good as they have before, and didn't push too hard on them but did get some higher reps. Feels strange to be only in the gym for about 35 minutes as usually this time I'm approaching the half way point reps and sets wise. Got the highest weight I have ever done before on BB rows and was quite surprissed to get 175lbs, as this crushed my old record of 165lbs for 5 reps. With that being said it has been a while since I have done BB rows before last week.

Supplement Thoughts
                              Drank the Green Mag and White Flood about 30 minutes before my workout and had some serious pumps going again in the lats and arms! Energy was good as well as I was feeling a little sick and also tired even though I had a solid sleep last night. Hard to say anything about endurance as my workout was so short today but it was definitly intense with a similar focus on weights and lifting only. I think tomorrow I'm going to keep the timing at 30 minutes as through testing different times this seems to work best for me in all regards. Chest and triceps tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                              X