Post-Workout Question Concerning GM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post-Workout Question Concerning GM

I was looking into getting the beginner stack (WF and GM) suggested on the main site, but was wondering how I would make use of GM. I currently own regular ol' creatine monohydrate, and fits well into my post-workout shake, which is a combination of water, carbs malto, and dex, and ON's 100% whey (vanilla). Do you guys suggest mixing it with a post-workout shake, or just take it 30 min after my post shake?
    Last edited by ObieWanToo; 09-02-2007, 12:29 AM.

I like GreenMAG 30-45 minutes Pre-Training.
    Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

I recommend taking it anywhere from 30-60 min pre(I do 45). No need for a insulin spike with it either it absorbs fine by itself with water

Good luck with the stack

Comment

Originally posted by ObieWanToo
        I was looking into getting the beginner stack (WF and GM) suggested on the main site, but was wondering how I would make use of GM. I currently own regular ol' creatine monohydrate, and fits well into my post-workout shake, which is a combination of water, carbs malto, and dex, and ON's 100% whey (vanilla). Do you guys suggest mixing it with a post-workout shake, or just take it 30 min after my post shake?
        As far as the regular creatine, you could use that with your shakes on off days and use the GM on workout days (pre-workout).

Comment

Cool, cool, thanks for such quick responses! Hopefully this stack'll do me well!

Comment

But another thing (I've got so many questions!), would guys recommend I take WF and GM together pre-workout? I know the flavors are different, but would that solution work as effectively as using WF and GM seperately?

Comment

Originally posted by ObieWanToo
              But another thing (I've got so many questions!), would guys recommend I take WF and GM together pre-workout? I know the flavors are different, but would that solution work as effectively as using WF and GM seperately?
              I prefer and recommend to take them separately but you can take them together if you want. The two lemonade flavors actually compliment match other nicely. The difference between the two ways is not that much.
              Last edited by cboesger; 09-02-2007, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Sweet! Thanks again (just noticed you guys had a FAQ on WF). I'll order tonight!

Comment

what i do for my WF and GM is 60 min pre work out on the GM and about 10-15 min for WF. if you do buy both WF and GM you can take GM pre work out. that way you dont need to take it with your pwo shake. I also dont recommend taking WF and GM together. I tend to get bloated with that much water in me all at once. 10 min for wf and 60 min for gm is perfect in my opinion. best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Cellardude
                    what i do for my WF and GM is 60 min pre work out on the GM and about 10-15 min for WF. if you do buy both WF and GM you can take GM pre work out. that way you dont need to take it with your pwo shake. I also dont recommend taking WF and GM together. I tend to get bloated with that much water in me all at once. 10 min for wf and 60 min for gm is perfect in my opinion. best of luck!
                    I'll be sure to try that method out, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X