Did BodyBuilding.com Screw Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did BodyBuilding.com Screw Up?

Alright I just got my order, which was a box of the Detour Protein bars from bodybuilding.com, they were the "15 - 45g bars - Special Pricing!" Here is the link http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/de...etourbars.html when I got the box all 15 bars say 15 grams on the front is this correct on what I ordered? Also, does Cytosport still put GCC in the Muscle Milk 5 lbs containers and just not in the 2.48 lb ones?

Let me know what u guys/gals think..
    Last edited by Shipwills; 09-01-2007, 06:51 PM.

Originally posted by Shipwills
    Alright I just got my order, which was a box of the Detour Protein bars from bodybuilding.com, they were the "15 - 45g bars - Special Pricing!" Here is the link http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/de...etourbars.html when I got the box all 15 bars say 15 grams on the front is this correct on what I ordered? Also, does Cytosport still put GCC in the Muscle Milk 5 lbs containers and just not in the 2.48 lb ones?

Let me know what u guys/gals think..
    The entire bar appears to be 45g, what you're reading is the amount of protein in them. They each have 15g of protein. So I don't think they made a mistake.

Let me know if that makes sense

Comment

Yeah makes sense.. didn't know if the bar was suppose to have 45g of protein or not...

Do you know anything about Muscle Milk and if they stopped putting Glycocamine in the 5 lb tubs. I know they stopped in the 2.48. The reason is b/c I got MM to and it does have GCC in it.
      Last edited by Shipwills; 09-01-2007, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipwills
        Yeah makes sense.. didn't know if the bar was suppose to have 45g of protein or not...

Do you know anything about Muscle Milk and if they stopped putting Glycocamine in the 5 lb tubs. I know they stopped in the 2.48. The reason is b/c I got MM to and it does have GCC in it.
        According to BB.com they have taken it out in all sizes. This is the profile..

EvoPro™(Micellar Alpha And Beta Caseins And Caseinates, Whey Concentrates Rich In Alpha-Lactalbumin, Whey Isolates, Whey Peptides, L-Glutamine, Taurine, Lactoferrin), Lean Lipids™(Trans Fat Free Lipid Complex Consisting Of Canola Oil, Sunflower And/Or Safflower Oil, MCT's, L-Carnitine), Fructose, Maltodextrin, CytoVite I™ (Vitamin And Mineral Premix Consisting Of Vitamin A Acetate, Cholecalciferol, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Folate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCL, Cyanocobalamin, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Fumarate, Magnesium Oxide, Copper Gluconate, Zinc Oxide, Chromium Nicotinate), Chocolate Cookie Pieces, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin

My guess is that you just got an older bottle that they were needing to get rid of before shipping out the newer versions.
        Last edited by cboesger; 09-01-2007, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X