Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green MAGnitude™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm feeling like Christmas morning here. I can't wait to open my Green Magnitide!!
    + =

Comment

the NEXT product will indeed put us on the map.. It'll be a novel product and fill it's own little niche in the industry that will make lots of us very happy indeed.

GMAG is just the tip of the ice berg.
      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

**Cartman Voice** DAMN YOU BASTARDS!!! I NEED TO KNOW, AND I NEED TO KNOW NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyTheBull
          **Cartman Voice** DAMN YOU BASTARDS!!! I NEED TO KNOW, AND I NEED TO KNOW NOW!!!

**Cartman Voice** Respect my Authoritay!
          Back to the basics!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
              the NEXT product will indeed put us on the map.. It'll be a novel product and fill it's own little niche in the industry that will make lots of us very happy indeed.

you need to stop being the and with these little comments . . . we become very . . . leading to the of innocent bystanders. Need
              Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth

**Cartman Voice** Respect my Authoritay!

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                  haha, we will prbbaly be looking for testers for that one in about a week or two, so keep your eyes peeled.
                  *eyes peeled*

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries

-Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                    -Jack Bauer

Comment

how does green magnitude compare with UN Storm? the ingredients are almost similar with Storm having more variety. I pretty sure Green M is gonna have more creatine magn chelate. Both have 80 servings. But now it comes to the cost, Storm is 26 and Green M is gonna be about 38.

Comment

Originally posted by Tkenshin
                        how does green magnitude compare with UN Storm?
                        Simply put....it will blow storm away for a few reasons.. including taste and results... just wait for the feedback

For the record, they are both solid products.

Comment

Originally posted by AWA320Pilot
                          Hey all,

I probably missed it, but what is the date that GM is going to be released for purchase?
                          I can't wait to get my hands on a tub. Mixing this post workout will be nice compared to regular plain bulk CEE

Another question, when can the public start buying CL stock??

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                            Simply put....it will blow storm away for a few reasons.. including taste and results... just wait for the feedback

For the record, they are both solid products.
                            So have you tasted this yet, assuming you have how is it?
                            -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                            -Jack Bauer

Comment

Originally posted by storm shadow
                              So have you tasted this yet, assuming you have how is it?
                              I tested the alpha version.

It dissolves instantly and the more water you add... the better it tastes. For a more sour apple, add a bit less water. For a more mild apple flavor (I PERSONALLY LOVE THIS effect) just add more water. Some of you will probably just scoop it dry and chase it... that works fine too... not bitter like CEE.

Just be SURE to spread the word about the initial dosing instructions. It isn't "exciting" to take 1/2 the recommended serving, but it's on the bottle for a reason.

Last edited by pu12en12g; 06-09-2006, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g

Just be SURE to spread the word about the initial dosing instructions. It isn't "exciting" to take 1/2 the recommended serving, but it's on the bottle for a reason.

Even if you have no bad side-effects to GB would you reccomend the initial low dosages?
                                -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

Working...
                                X