Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Flood, White Blood, and Green Bulge on my path to being shredded (6'1 215lbs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Flood, White Blood, and Green Bulge on my path to being shredded (6'1 215lbs)

Well I just took my first scoop of White flood about 10 min. ago and I'm waitin to hit up the gym for legs today. It wasn't the GREATEST TASTING but it was bearable...my roomate said it looked like muddy mexico water. I've kept my food logged and gym logged since Monday and I'll post that up here after tonite. Well here goes nothing. hope y'all enjoy and comment all you want

Originally posted by thehulkster
    Well I just took my first scoop of White flood about 10 min. ago and I'm waitin to hit up the gym for legs today. It wasn't the GREATEST TASTING but it was bearable...my roomate said it looked like muddy mexico water. I've kept my food logged and gym logged since Monday and I'll post that up here after tonite. Well here goes nothing. hope y'all enjoy and comment all you want

. White Flood actually has a decent taste. If you think about it, you cant compare the taste of White Flood electric lemonade to the actual thing. you have to remember that it is a supplement and it has a lot of different ingredience in it. It's quite tasty to me and actually has the lemonade taste to it. try adding ice and about 2 cups of water with the white flood. It's extremely refreshing and it taste very close to lemonade. Good luck with the log!!

Comment

Working...
    X